Subset is a social media platform that allows users to share their subscriptions with friends. With Subset, users can easily keep track of their friends’ subscription status and see when new content is available. Subset also makes it easy to find and subscribe to new content, so users can always stay up-to-date on their favorite shows.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Subset: Share Subscriptions for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||Subset: Share Subscriptions On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Subset, Inc.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Wednesday, November 16, 2022|
|Get it On:|
- 1 Subset: Share Subscriptions ANDROID App Summary
- 2 How To Install & Download Subset: Share Subscriptions For PC Windows 10/8/7
- 3 Features of Subset: Share Subscriptions for PC
- 4 Subset: Share Subscriptions App Overview and Details
- 5 Whats New In this Subset: Share Subscriptions?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent Subset: Share Subscriptions Reviews
The Subset: Share Subscriptions was developed by the popular developer agency named Subset, Inc.. They have the Subset: Share Subscriptions in the Tools category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 22.11.16, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 22946 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.4 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Subset: Share Subscriptions latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Wednesday, November 16, 2022 was the last date the Subset: Share Subscriptions was updated with new features. If you want to use the Subset: Share Subscriptions on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Subset: Share Subscriptions using the emulator later on.
Installing the Subset: Share Subscriptions using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Subset: Share Subscriptions on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Subset: Share Subscriptions here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
1) Subset allows you to share your subscription with a friend or family member.
2) Subset keeps track of who is using your subscription and how much they are contributing.
3) Subset allows you to set limits on how much your friend or family member can use your subscription.
4) Subset sends you notifications when your friend or family member reaches their limit.
5) Subset allows you to cancel your subscription at any time.
6) Subset offers a free trial so you can try before you buy.
7) Subset is available on iOS and Android.
8) Subset is a great way to save money on your subscription.
9) Subset is a great way to keep track of your subscription usage.
10) Subset is a great way to share your subscription with a friend or family member.
Have a friend or family member using your subscription without contributing? Subset is a utility app that makes it easy for people to share accounts, subscriptions and split payments!
Share your favorite subscriptions:
– HBO Max
– The New York Times
– CBS All Access
– & more!
Share accounts and subscriptions with friends, roommates, family and more! Manage subscriptions with ease, just choose which subscription you want to add someone to, dictate how you want to split the cost, then send them a text. Once they approve and set up their payment option, everything is ready. It’s that simple!
Manage bills with an automatic money transfer, so everyone can split payments and share accounts. Save money on subscriptions and make paying the bill more manageable than ever. Split payments for subscriptions evenly across the board, so everyone pays a small amount toward the bill.
Share subscriptions easily and settle up automatically, with Subset.
Share Accounts & Subscriptions:
– Manage subscriptions and permissions with Subset
– Share Disney+, Hulu and more to different contacts and send invites
– Family sharing is easy – add new members to your subscription with a few clicks
– Share accounts with roommates, family and friends easily
– Manage bills each month with split payments
– Share money payments for everyone’s favorite streaming services
– Money transfer can be set up automatically, so everyone pitches in even if they forget!
– Save money on your subscriptions when everyone who watches pays their fair share
– Payments can be made through the app
Download Subset and utilize our subscription manager today!
Terms of Service: http://www.subset.com/terms
Features: New payment methods, UI improvements around the app.
Fixes: Improve performance on Android devices.
The Subset: Share Subscriptions application is a great tool for managing your subscription services. It is easy to use and provides a lot of features. Overall, it is a great application and I would recommend it to anyone.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Subset: Share Subscriptions of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
If it isn’t Free I don’t like it
This right here is great if I have given it a chance because you get to share your apps and that’s awesome because a lot of people out there even though you know I might not play it that doesn’t mean that somebody else won’t cuz they’re from they’re really awesome games on here and awesome apps and you have to have a real talent to be able to do that and I never understood that until now these are hobbies for people and they love to do them and it actually makes me feel like I’ve wasted th time
I can just tell my friend or family and save 10%
Not working for me. Sent feedback and got no reply 🙁
Well no mon no fun huh!!!
We refer the ownership of This Subset: Share Subscriptions to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Subset: Share Subscriptions and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Subset: Share Subscriptions. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Subset: Share Subscriptions.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.