A levitating timepiece is a clock or watch that appears to be suspended in mid-air. These timepieces use magnetic or electrostatic forces to levitate the clock face or watch movement, giving the illusion of a floating clock. Levitating timepieces are unique and eye-catching pieces that are sure to impress anyone who sees them.
This article is all about helping you get to know the STORY – levitating timepiece b for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
- 1 How To Install & Download STORY – levitating timepiece b For PC Windows 10/8/7
- 2 STORY – levitating timepiece b ANDROID App Summary
- 3 Features of STORY – levitating timepiece b for PC
- 4 STORY – levitating timepiece b App Overview and Details
- 5 Whats New In this STORY – levitating timepiece b?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent STORY – levitating timepiece b Reviews
How To Install & Download STORY – levitating timepiece b For PC Windows 10/8/7
Downloading and installing the STORY – levitating timepiece b on PC shouldn’t be a hassle when you have the NOX player installed. Let’s help you get this popular android emulator on your computer and install the STORY – levitating timepiece b using it on your PC, step by step:
- Step 1: You need to download the NOX player on your computer first. So, go ahead and download it.
- Step 2: Now, install the Nox player from your computer, from the downloads list, typically in a specific folder.
- Step 3: The installation will take a few minutes depending on how powerful a computer you’re using.
- Step 4: Launch the NOX player after installing. Now, skip out the pop-ups and find the Play Store app on top.
- Step 5: Enter the Play Store app and search for STORY – levitating timepiece b so that you get this on your first result.
- Step 6: Click on Install and the download process will start right away. After that, you just start using the STORY – levitating timepiece b on your computer.
|App Name:||STORY – levitating timepiece b On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||House & Home|
|Updated on:||Thursday, October 20, 2022|
|Get it On:|
STORY – levitating timepiece b ANDROID App Summary
On Google Play store, you can find the STORY – levitating timepiece b in the House & Home category. You can download and install STORY – levitating timepiece b on your Android phone from there. Flyte is the developer of STORY – levitating timepiece b who made this app.
1.1.51 is the latest version of STORY – levitating timepiece b that you can see on Google Play Store. And this app comes with a total user count of 1727. Plus, you’ll see that STORY – levitating timepiece b has a good user rating of 1.0.
You can install the latest version of STORY – levitating timepiece b, which is Thursday, October 20, 2022 on your computer only via an Android emulator. It’s not possible to directly install on PC. You can use the NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator to install STORY – levitating timepiece b on your PC.
Our guide in this article will help you download and install it by yourself. Just keep following this article and go through the guide below.
Features of STORY – levitating timepiece b for PC
1. Personalize your most unique journey with STORY, the world’s first levitating timepiece.
2. Create a one-of-a-kind display with your favorite photos, mementos, and keepsakes.
3. Enjoy the magic of STORY as it floats and rotates in mid-air.
4. Change the way you tell time with this innovative and eye-catching home decor piece.
5. Levitation technology creates a smooth, mesmerizing motion.
6. Customize your display with interchangeable bases and accessories.
7. Choose from a variety of styles and colors to suit your taste.
8. Easy to set up and use.
9. Makes a great gift for any occasion.
10. 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
STORY – levitating timepiece b App Overview and Details
STORY is the world’s first levitating timepiece allowing you to personalize your most unique journeys. STORY consists of a magnetically levitating sphere that orbits around a wooden base telling the time. An intricate dance of magnetic magic guides the chrome sphere while it moves around its orbit. Starting at the 12 O’Clock position, STORY will complete one full orbit at the interval of your choice.
STORY is controlled via a mobile app enabling you to customize your own orbit. It can be used as a standard clock to count the seconds, minutes and hours, or as a custom clock to count special moments such as birthdays, anniversaries, or upcoming travel plans. The levitating sphere will complete one full revolution when the date arrives. Set STORY to count the minutes, hours or days. It’s up to you!
STORY is more than just a clock: it’s a unique way to visualize time.
Whats New In this STORY – levitating timepiece b?
This updates some Android libraries but does NOT fix issues related to Bluetooth connection with STORY on Pixel 6 devices.
WARNING: Pixel 6 running Android 13 currently can NOT connect to STORY.
Instructions on how to connect to STORY with Pixel 6 with Android 12 are available on the STORY help pages: https://flyte.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/5784155049361-How-to-pair-STORY-to-your-Google-Pixel-6
If you have a Pixel 6 running Android 13, it currently is NOT possible to connect to STORY.
The timepiece is a great addition to any home. It is a conversation piece and a great way to add a bit of levity to your decor. The timepiece is also a great way to keep track of time.
That’s it! That’s how you download STORY – levitating timepiece b on your PC and install it like a pro. If you’re still trying to figure it out, let us know in the comments below:
Recent STORY – levitating timepiece b Reviews
I recently upgraded to a Samsung S22 and I have since been unable to use the app. When I open the app I am able to see my Story clock there to connect and I can connect to it as the lights on the clock change colour to confirm but then the app won’t let me go any further from the Bluetooth connection page.
The clock can not be used. The app does not work on Samsung S21 Ultra (Android 12 & 13). There is no “Gabeldorsche” setting as described for another phone. Hope you can fix the app or describe how to fix the problem by myself.
Everything works and looks great! But I really miss a feature to, automatically enable backlight during a configurable timespan because during the day its of no use. Should be easy to implement right?
New version just keeps crashing. Galaxy S9.
This product has been released with far too many bugs in it. If you get the app working at all you will find the sphere settings don’t work correctly, the moon phase display is reversed, the WiFi settings raise various problems on different devices, the firmware is reported out of date but cannot be updated as the WiFi won’t work. Support from Flyte is virtually nonexistent and comes with an arrogance that won’t admit problems. My clock has now been returned as it is not fit for purpose.
nope. we bought your clock but i will not give you a login just to use the app. get real. the clock is in my house, on bluetooth or wireless, and i expect it to be able to communicate with just my phone. I dont need your servers. i dont need emails or authentication services from you to my clock. I dont want what ever othet service youre trying to put in front of me. Just let me use the damn clock and get out of my way!
We refer the ownership of This STORY – levitating timepiece b to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for STORY – levitating timepiece b and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the STORY – levitating timepiece b. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the STORY – levitating timepiece b.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.