of the Sky
In “Steel Wings: Aces of the Sky”, take control of a squadron of World War I biplanes and take to the skies to battle the Red Baron and his forces. With intuitive controls and an easy-to-use interface, “Steel Wings: Aces of the Sky” is the perfect game for any player looking to take to the skies and experience the thrill of dogfighting.
We will help you download the Steel Wings: Aces for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install Steel Wings: Aces on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
You want to download and install Steel Wings: Aces on your computer, but how do you do that? Well, BlueStacks android emulator can help you install and use it just like you do on your Android phone. Here are the steps you’ll have to go through:
- Download the BlueStacks emulator now; you’ll find it in your download folder where you can install it from.
- Double click on the file and it will ask for your administrative permission. Agree to that and be sure to uncheck unwanted apps that it comes with.
- Now, finish up the installation by opening the BlueStacks emulator. You’ll see Google Play Store is here.
- Log into your account with your Gmail email pass then search for Steel Wings: Aces on the search bar on top.
- Now you will see the installation options from the search results. It won’t take long to install the app from start to finish.
- After that, you can just use the Steel Wings: Aces as you do on your android phone or tablet, but with a bigger screen.
|App Name:||Steel Wings: Aces On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Zfun Games|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Friday, October 28, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Steel Wings: Aces ANDROID App Summary
Zfun Games is the developer of the Steel Wings: Aces, and they have the app under the Action of Google Play Store. The latest version of the Steel Wings: Aces from them is 2.7.0 with over 104179 users under the hood. With a 4.1 rating, the Steel Wings: Aces is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the Steel Wings: Aces is Friday, October 28, 2022, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the Steel Wings: Aces on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
Steel Wings: Aces App Overview and Details
Feel the power of Modern combat warplanes in 3D sky dogfight !
Dominate the skies and master the world’s most advanced combat aircraft as you experience the best looking, most action packed jet fighting game.
Take to the skies and join the battle in epic modern air combat! Steel Wings: Aces combines a broad scope of game play that includes engaging missions, an immersive combat environment, and real-time PvP combat.
Choose from classical jets that range from the tank-killing A-10 Warthog and, air superiority fighters like the F-15C Eagle and Su-27 Flanker to modern fifth generation stealth fighter like F-22 Raptor, J-20 and Su-57. Filled with intense campaigns, realistic flight modeling and flexible game options, Steel Wings will provide unlimited game play action to both novice and ace pilots alike.
– More than 100 modern warplanes for your choice.
– Stunning 3D graphics and realistic sound effects. Sunlight, rainy and storm, they will automatically change while playing the game.
– Collect blueprints to upgrade plane level. Build equipment and upgrade technologies to strengthen your power.
– Real-time multiplayer online 1v1, 2v2 and 4v4 challenge.
– Exciting event Challenge waits for your paricipation.
– Team up with friends and fight for team glory
– Smooth and simple aircraft control system!
– Scalable realism and difficulty levels for the beginner and expert pilot are included.
Features of Steel Wings: Aces for PC
1. 3D graphics for an immersive experience
2. Realistic warplanes from around the world
3. Intense dogfights against skilled opponents
4. Vast open skies to explore
5. Multiple game modes to keep you entertained
6. In-game currency to unlock new planes and upgrades
7. regular updates with new content
8. Leaderboards and achievements to challenge yourself
9. Support for gamepads and other controllers
10. Optimized for high-end devices
Whats New In this Steel Wings: Aces?
1. Class B new featured plane: F-104G Starfighter.
2. New map: Kursk plain.
3. New hangar: aircraft carrier, and navigation lights displayed.
4. New gameplay: special attribute added for each type of plane.
5. Optimize the UI layout of Installing equipment page.
6. Recycling multiple piece of spare equipments is available in the equipment storage page.
7. Add the switch in the settings to turn on/off maneuvers to avoid perform maneuvers mistakenly.
This game is an excellent way to get into the genre of air combat games. It is easy to pick up and play, and the controls are straightforward. The game is also visually appealing, with a clean and colorful interface. The Ace mode is a great way to challenge yourself and keep the game interesting. Overall, Steel Wings: Aces is a great game for fans of air combat games, or for anyone looking for a fun and easy-to-play game.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the Steel Wings: Aces? Let us know!
Recent Steel Wings: Aces Reviews
I like this game but missle hitting the damage 0 why dut ILike it
Does not load.
This game sux doesn’t recognize email address and password once you change device a waist of time
Excellent aerial combat game.
This is a Good Mobile Plane Fighting game. Worth Playing.
Everytime theres a new update, no long after there are problems and crashes that prevent you from logging on. I’m just about fed up with this game!!
Why is there ‘Tips’ at the starting game,pls fix it. I can’t play
Don’t bother got a good aircraft then the game stopped would not load just kick me right out. I uninstalled it and payed up to $120.
We refer the ownership of This Steel Wings: Aces to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Steel Wings: Aces and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Steel Wings: Aces. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Steel Wings: Aces.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.