A steam locomotive is a type of railway locomotive that produces its pulling power through a steam engine. These locomotives are fueled by burning combustible material – usually coal, wood, or oil – to produce steam in a boiler. The steam moves reciprocating pistons which are mechanically connected to the locomotive’s main wheels (drivers).
Steam locomotives were first developed in Great Britain during the early 19th century and used extensively in the United Kingdom and the United States during the 19th and early 20th centuries. They were gradually superseded by electric and diesel locomotives.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Steam locomotive for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||Steam locomotive On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Kirill Sidorov|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Books & Reference|
|Updated on:||Friday, April 30, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Steam locomotive ANDROID App Summary
The Steam locomotive was developed by the popular developer agency named Kirill Sidorov. They have the Steam locomotive in the Books & Reference category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 80.91.30, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 32657 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 3.9 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Steam locomotive latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Friday, April 30, 2021 was the last date the Steam locomotive was updated with new features. If you want to use the Steam locomotive on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Steam locomotive using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download Steam locomotive For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Steam locomotive using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Steam locomotive on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Steam locomotive here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of Steam locomotive for PC
1. The appendix contains a description of the steam locomotive.
2. The steam locomotive is a type of railway locomotive that uses steam power to pull trains.
3. The steam locomotive was first used in the early 19th century.
4. The steam locomotive was the most common type of locomotive used in the 19th and early 20th centuries.
5. The steam locomotive is powered by a steam engine.
6. The steam engine is powered by burning fuel, such as coal, oil, or wood.
7. The steam engine converts the energy from the burning fuel into mechanical energy, which is used to turn the wheels of the locomotive.
8. The steam locomotive has a boiler, which contains water.
9. The boiler is heated by the burning fuel, and the resulting steam is used to power the locomotive.
10. The steam locomotive is a very efficient way of powering a train.
Steam locomotive App Overview and Details
The appendix contains a description of the steam locomotive.
Whats New In this Steam locomotive?
The steam locomotive was an important application of the steam engine in the 19th century. It helped to open up new areas of the world to trade and travel. The steam locomotive also had a significant impact on the development of industry and transportation.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Steam locomotive of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
Recent Steam locomotive Reviews
They ain’t even got an E2!
All the information dragged straight from Wikipedia. So this is basically the Wikipedia app but limited purely to locomotives and with banner adverts. Had a lot of potential, failed to deliver.
Hola soy dora
I love trains 🚆 but they are new
Thank for this train
Having trouble on figuring out how to use the app. Or trying to find certain types of steam engines.
We refer the ownership of This Steam locomotive to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Steam locomotive and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Steam locomotive. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Steam locomotive.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.