Stately is a nation-building simulator game for mobile devices. In the game, players take on the role of a ruler of a nation, and must make decisions that will affect the development of their country. The game features a variety of different gameplay mechanics, including resource management, diplomacy, and warfare.
Our goal is to help you get the Stately for NationStates for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
- 1 Stately for NationStates ANDROID App Summary
- 2 Stately for NationStates App Overview and Details
- 3 Features of Stately for NationStates for PC
- 4 Whats New In this Stately for NationStates?
- 5 Download & Install Stately for NationStates For PC: Windows 10/8/7
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent Stately for NationStates Reviews
Stately for NationStates ANDROID App Summary
The developer of the Stately for NationStates is Lloyd Torres and they’ve done a great job at keeping Stately for NationStates simple yet highly interactive. You can find the Stately for NationStates under Simulation of Play Store. Stately for NationStates’s latest version is 1.10.5 with an impressive user base of over 99489. Besides, the overall user rating of 4.2 shows how people love Stately for NationStates.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the Stately for NationStates is Wednesday, June 16, 2021 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the Stately for NationStates on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
Stately for NationStates App Overview and Details
Stately is an unofficial app for NationStates (nationstates.net), a text-based political nation simulation game. Stately delivers the best NationStates experience on your mobile device.
With Stately, you can:
• Get your nation’s stats, policies, rankings and happenings.
• Respond to issues encountered by your nation.
• Login and switch between different nations.
• Browse through and move to different regional communities.
• Chat with other players and more in RMBs.
• Observe and vote on current World Assembly resolutions.
• Endorse nations and participate in R/D gameplay.
• Read, manage, write and reply to telegrams.
• Discover trends in national, regional and world census statistics.
• Compile all your happenings together with the Activity Feed.
• Get notified and stay up to date on new issues, telegrams and other events.
• Make it your own: choose between five different themes and more.
Features of Stately for NationStates for PC
1. text-based political nation simulation
2. allows users to create and manage their own virtual nation
3. users can view statistics and information about their nation
4. users can interact with other nations in the game
5. users can join or create factions and alliances
6. users can participate in forums and discussion boards
7. users can compete in monthly competitions
8. users can earn badges and rewards
9. users can customise the appearance of their nation
10. users can access the game through a web browser or mobile app
Whats New In this Stately for NationStates?
Download & Install Stately for NationStates For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the Stately for NationStates app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the Stately for NationStates app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the Stately for NationStates will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed Stately for NationStates on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||Stately for NationStates On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Lloyd Torres|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Wednesday, June 16, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Stately is an excellent tool for managing and keeping track of your NationStates account. Overall, I found it to be very user-friendly and helpful in managing my account. I would definitely recommend Stately to anyone who is looking for a way to better manage their account and keep track of their progress.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the Stately for NationStates for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the Stately for NationStates, or the steps altogether.
Recent Stately for NationStates Reviews
If you’re looking for action, this is NOT your game. Basically you play the last of a leader. Every day you’re handed a few issues that may or may not affect the nation you’ve created. You’re presented with a few solutions. You can choose a solution, or dismiss the issue. You can also join a world assembly and vote on topics there. I like it, but it’s not for everyone.
Wh couldn’t I access even if the password is correctly key in?
Republicans Germany France South Africa North American Union need faor elections there all dead 12 mo keys season one
For anyone complaining about the issues, they cant change it , complaint to Max Barry instead of this developer (this game is unofficial)
Good concept but there isn’t much in the gameplay department. You only get 4 decisions per day which is abysmal. The decision-making is the only fun part of the game, while everything else involves interacting with other players which doesn’t further the actual gameplay other than roleplaying. Instead of forcing people to roleplay things that are not part of the game such as military alliances, maybe add a form of PvP and an interactive map to further gameplay elements. Currently, a boring game.
Couldnt log in
Trash. Roleplay is also trash, lack of options.
Can’t create new nation
Works well but you can’t change anything about your nation, you can do the issues fine though. Also your nation’s flag will not display, and you can’t vote on World Assembly votes.
Login problem. I tried 20 times still wasn’t able to log in. For God’s sake, stop developing.
We refer the ownership of This Stately for NationStates to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Stately for NationStates and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Stately for NationStates. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Stately for NationStates.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.