Star Traders: Frontiers is a space trading and combat simulation game developed and published by Cory Trese and Trese Brothers Games. In the game, players take on the role of a space captain, managing their ship and crew as they explore the galaxy, take on missions, and engage in combat with enemy forces. The game features a wide variety of ship and weapon types, as well as a complex economic system, and a deep character customization system. Star Traders: Frontiers is a truly unique and immersive gaming experience, and is sure to satisfy any fan of the space trading and combat genre.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Star Traders: Frontiers for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
- 1 How To Install & Download Star Traders: Frontiers For PC Windows 10/8/7
- 2 Star Traders: Frontiers ANDROID App Summary
- 3 Features of Star Traders: Frontiers for PC
- 4 Star Traders: Frontiers App Overview and Details
- 5 Whats New In this Star Traders: Frontiers?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent Star Traders: Frontiers Reviews
How To Install & Download Star Traders: Frontiers For PC Windows 10/8/7
Downloading and installing the Star Traders: Frontiers on PC shouldn’t be a hassle when you have the NOX player installed. Let’s help you get this popular android emulator on your computer and install the Star Traders: Frontiers using it on your PC, step by step:
- Step 1: You need to download the NOX player on your computer first. So, go ahead and download it.
- Step 2: Now, install the Nox player from your computer, from the downloads list, typically in a specific folder.
- Step 3: The installation will take a few minutes depending on how powerful a computer you’re using.
- Step 4: Launch the NOX player after installing. Now, skip out the pop-ups and find the Play Store app on top.
- Step 5: Enter the Play Store app and search for Star Traders: Frontiers so that you get this on your first result.
- Step 6: Click on Install and the download process will start right away. After that, you just start using the Star Traders: Frontiers on your computer.
|App Name:||Star Traders: Frontiers On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Trese Brothers|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Tuesday, December 6, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Star Traders: Frontiers ANDROID App Summary
On Google Play store, you can find the Star Traders: Frontiers in the Role Playing category. You can download and install Star Traders: Frontiers on your Android phone from there. Trese Brothers is the developer of Star Traders: Frontiers who made this app.
3.3.17 is the latest version of Star Traders: Frontiers that you can see on Google Play Store. And this app comes with a total user count of 65312. Plus, you’ll see that Star Traders: Frontiers has a good user rating of 4.5.
You can install the latest version of Star Traders: Frontiers, which is Tuesday, December 6, 2022 on your computer only via an Android emulator. It’s not possible to directly install on PC. You can use the NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator to install Star Traders: Frontiers on your PC.
Our guide in this article will help you download and install it by yourself. Just keep following this article and go through the guide below.
Features of Star Traders: Frontiers for PC
-You are the captain of a starship
-You can customize your crew
-You can explore a massive open universe
-You can fight other starships
-You can upgrade your ship
-You can trade with other starships
-You can land on planets
-You can search for ancient artifacts
-You can find new life forms
-You can make first contact with alien races
Star Traders: Frontiers App Overview and Details
You are the captain of a starship venturing through a massive open universe. Customize your crew and take command at the helm of your very own ship as you explore a galaxy torn apart by internal strife, alien threats, and political intrigue.
Command your ship and crew as a space pirate, merchant, bounty hunter, and more in Star Traders: Frontiers – an epic space RPG from Trese Brothers Games. Venture forth into a massive open universe, rich with adventure and the lore of the Star Traders. Choose your path by assembling and commanding your custom crew and spaceship in a constantly evolving galaxy torn by internal strife, political intrigue, and alien threats. Will you fly as a pirate terrorizing shipping lanes, join the solar wars as a military captain, or track targets across the stars as a fearsome bounty hunter?
– Explore a rich, open universe: Discover endless procedurally-generated galactic maps, meet unique characters, and take on enemies to conquer the galaxy!
– Become an intergalactic captain: Take on the role of a spy, smuggler, explorer, pirate, merchant, bounty hunter, and more (26 jobs total)!
– Customize your own spaceship: Choose from more than 350 upgrades and 45 ship hulls to build your very own vessel to venture across the vast reaches of space.
– Assemble and tailor a loyal crew: Assign talents and equip specialized gear for every spaceship crew member.
– Experience an ever-changing narrative: Decide to make friends or foes with other factions and influence political, economic, and personal vendettas.
– Mold the crew by your choices: As you make decisions and set the tone for your ship, your crew will grow and change to match. Destroy enemy ships with all hands on deck and your crew will become more bloodthirsty and savage. Explore distant worlds and loot dangerous wastelands and your crew will become intrepid and clever … or scarred and half-mad.
– Varied Difficulty Options! play with save slots to try out different builds or storylines or turn on character permadeath and enjoy classic roguelike experience
– Achievement Unlocks: accomplish story and challenge goals to unlock additional optional (but not better) content like new starting ships and new starting contacts
First there was the Exodus – when survivors of a great war left the ruins of the Galactic Core behind in search of a new home in the stars. Scattered worlds were claimed on the fringe of the galaxy. Each pocket of survivors held on to an isolated set of worlds while trying to rebuild under the great law of Shalun. Three centuries later, technology has brought them back together again. Discovery of the hyperwarp has bridged what was once an unimaginable distance between far-flung colonies, long-lost families, and political factions.
With that reunification has come great economic prosperity. The hyperwarp reestablished the transportation of cargo, goods, and technologies between the quadrants – but it has also brought great strife. Political rivalries have been rekindled, blood has been shed in age-old feuds, and the fires of war have been stoked. Amidst the political infighting, a ruthless revolution is rising – and the fervent explorers of the hyperwarp have awoken something that was better left asleep.
Our very first game, Star Traders RPG, took hundreds of thousands of gamers on an interstellar adventure. Star Traders’ success and overwhelmingly positive reception helped to launch Trese Brothers Games. It was the adventures of our community’s star-crossed captains that put us on a trajectory to share more of our worlds, ideas, and dreams.
We set out to capture the loneliness, bravery, and camaraderie of people living together in a spaceship sailing across the stars. It is with great pride that after releasing four other games in the Star Traders universe, we’ve created a sequel to the original Star Traders RPG.
Step onto the bridge of your starship, take to the stars, and create your own story in Star Traders: Frontiers.
Whats New In this Star Traders: Frontiers?
Official Discord: http://discord.gg/tresebrothers
Support e-mail: [email protected]
– Economy adjustments for Clothing, Luxury Clothing to improve trade flow
– During Quadrant-wide Radiation Storms, Orbital Rumors will draw 50% more Rumor Duraction Reduction cards
– Added 4 additional early-game Salvage loot items focused on combat survivability
– New Military Gear: Tarbax Underplate
– New Relic Gear: Penta Scale
– New Medical Gears: Galbreth Bright, Memret Scaling
Star Traders: Frontiers is an excellent game for those who enjoy strategy and simulation games. It offers a great deal of depth and replayability, and is definitely worth checking out for fans of the genre.
That’s it! That’s how you download Star Traders: Frontiers on your PC and install it like a pro. If you’re still trying to figure it out, let us know in the comments below:
Recent Star Traders: Frontiers Reviews
Artwork is so hideous I can’t get fully immersed.
Can you please add the option to unlock everything, I will never be able to play through on hard mode and having content locked because of that sucks, or you could have the option to gain unlocks on any difficulty for those who can’t play on hard.
I like the combat
I love this game, so diverse and epic. So much to learn and do. Each game its’ own experience.
Engaging, highly replayable
Perhaps I’m just simple minded, however, the game is so in depth that I am overwhelmed by the detail and the amount going on at any one time. I’m not sure if you’ll refund my fee, however, I’m going to uninstall, because I don’t have time to live in a game. I enjoy playing app games, but, not attempting to live in one. The game does look intriguing, however, it’s too complex for my tastes.
It drains my battery quickly even if i’m not using the app at all and sometimes it disappear when i try sorting out my game list, after i uninstall this game my phone battery can last long for a day w/o charging
Find contract, buy and sell almost impossible. No idea where and what. All ships stronger. What to say. Some tutorial and more info for traders !
Love it. I decided to update my review after a few years…STILL my favorite mobile game ever. For everyone who has difficulty with ship combat, there are strategies to win, and especially in the beginning, be choosy in who you fight. Running away definitely has it’s place.
We refer the ownership of This Star Traders: Frontiers to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Star Traders: Frontiers and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Star Traders: Frontiers. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Star Traders: Frontiers.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.