Spirit Airlines is an American low-cost carrier. It is headquartered in Miramar, Florida and operates scheduled flights throughout the United States and in the Caribbean and Latin America. The airline has a fleet of 130 aircraft and offers a variety of services such as seat selection, baggage allowance, and in-flight entertainment.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Spirit Airlines for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download Spirit Airlines For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the Spirit Airlines on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the Spirit Airlines, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the Spirit Airlines app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
Spirit Airlines ANDROID App Summary
Under the Travel & Local category on Google Play store, Spirit Airlines has over 3784280 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. Spirit Airlines Inc. has developed the Spirit Airlines and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, 2.13.0.
Until this latest version, Spirit Airlines has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 4.6. This latest version was last updated on Tuesday, November 8, 2022 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the Spirit Airlines on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||Spirit Airlines On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Spirit Airlines Inc.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Travel & Local|
|Updated on:||Tuesday, November 8, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of Spirit Airlines for PC
1. A more dynamic and relevant experience
2. The ability to customize your profile
3. A news feed that is tailored to your interests
4. A streamlined interface for easier navigation
5. A built-in search function to help you find what you’re looking for
6. The ability to share articles, photos, and videos with your friends
7. A messaging system to keep in touch with your friends
8. A notifications system to let you know when there’s something new happening
9. An events calendar to help you stay up-to-date on what’s happening
10. An integrated help system to answer your questions
Spirit Airlines App Overview and Details
Our newly redesigned app has been enhanced to provide a more dynamic relevant experience where you can stay informed and use more self-serve capabilities. Its only the beginning, more to come!
Ready for More Go? With the Spirit Airlines app, easily manage all your trips in one place. Book your next getaway, check-in for your flight, get your boarding pass, and receive flight status updates when you actually need them. Travel faster and lighter than ever before with your new travel app companion.
– Get the information you need right at your fingertips with all your upcoming trips in one place. Quickly see your flight status, gate/terminal, seat assignment, and much more!
– Get notified when it’s time to check-in so you’re ready to go the next day
– Access your boarding pass and move hassle-free through the airport
– Need to make a change? Quickly update your seats, add bags or options to your trip
– Find and quickly book your next getaway with ease
– Stay up-to-date with the latest flight notifications informing you of any impacting changes
– Easily check flight statuses so you know when your family and friends are arriving
– Sign up for Free Spirit® to start earning points immediately and use for award travel
– View your member number, tier status and track your point balance
– See points required to achieve next tier status
– Personalize your profile with your own avatar
Whats New In this Spirit Airlines?
What's New for Android 2.13.0
Express Cart – Manage Travel : New ability to quickly check out multiple products at a time and perform in one single transaction
Any questions? Email us at [email protected] or visit customersupport.spirit.com.
Overall, I was very pleased with the Spirit Airlines application process. It was quick and easy to complete, and I found the customer service to be friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend this airline to others.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Spirit Airlines of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
Recent Spirit Airlines Reviews
This app doesn’t work on my Android. It takes multiple tries to login to my account, and once I’m able to get in my flight details usually won’t load. Surprised to see it highly rated. Frustrating
App will not log me in on two different devices but logs in on a mobile browser no problem.
This by far is the worse airline app I have used. Too many glitches including putting the words ‘United States of America’ in every field when entering payment info and not accepting payment info although valid info entered. Had to go to website to complete check-in. I’ve reinstalled this app many times over the past 2 years hoping experience would be better each time, yet it’s still full of glitches. Uninstalling now for good.
WIL NEVER USE SPIRIT AGAIN. Account is always hard to sign in on, bought WiFi for my round trip flights, and can’t access it,but am charged 60 bucks. VERY FRUSTRATING, and will never return. Horrible
can’t add payment method tried all but doesn’t work need to pay for bags
App glitches out randomly, and can cause issues displaying boarding passes at critical moments. Airline is also deceptive. Made me pay again at the gate for a bag I had already bought during booking. So paid more for bags than for the flight itself (low price being the top selling point of this carrier). Add 100 dollars to their online flight prices for each bag you have, to get an accurate price comparison with other airlines. And obviously, don’t use them unless there’s no other option.
Sub-par by Far No option to see an itemized bill. No functionality
The app doesnt actually do anything except search your flight. If you click on a button for it to do abything it just opens a browser page whcih makes their retarded qpp locked website entirely pointless. You have very limited function on the site without this app but all this app does is open pages in your browser, so yeah. Pointless.
Doesn’t respond to book a flight
We refer the ownership of This Spirit Airlines to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Spirit Airlines and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Spirit Airlines. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Spirit Airlines.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.