Spaceflight Simulator is a game developed by David Palacio and published by David Palacio Games. The game is currently in Early Access on Steam.
Spaceflight Simulator is a game about building and flying spacecraft. The player starts with a small amount of money and a few basic parts, and must complete missions to earn more money and unlock new parts. There are three game modes: sandbox, where the player can build whatever they want; career, where the player must complete missions to progress; and challenges, which are timed and score-based missions.
The game features realistic physics, and the player must take into account things like fuel consumption, gravity, and atmospheric drag when flying their spacecraft. There are also a variety of different planets and moons to explore, each with their own unique challenges.
Spaceflight Simulator is a challenging and rewarding game that allows players to explore the solar system and beyond. If you’re a fan of space exploration or simply enjoy building and flying things
This article is all about helping you get to know the Spaceflight Simulator for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download Spaceflight Simulator For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the Spaceflight Simulator on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the Spaceflight Simulator, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the Spaceflight Simulator app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
Spaceflight Simulator ANDROID App Summary
Under the Simulation category on Google Play store, Spaceflight Simulator has over 26916226 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. Stefo Mai Morojna has developed the Spaceflight Simulator and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, 220.127.116.11.
Until this latest version, Spaceflight Simulator has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 4.6. This latest version was last updated on Monday, November 28, 2022 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the Spaceflight Simulator on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||Spaceflight Simulator On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Stefo Mai Morojna|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Monday, November 28, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of Spaceflight Simulator for PC
1. Design and build your own rocket
2. Choose from a variety of parts to customize your rocket
3. Launch your rocket and watch it take off
4. Explore different planets and space stations
5. Complete missions and earn rewards
6. Unlock achievements as you progress
7. Compare your rockets with other players
8. Stay up to date with the latest space news
9. Learn about rocket science and space exploration
10. Have fun!
Spaceflight Simulator App Overview and Details
This is a game about building your own rocket from parts and launching it to explore space!
• Use parts to create any rocket you want!
• Completely accurate rocket physics!
• Realistically scaled planets!
• Open universe, if you see something in the distance, you can go there, no limits, no invisible walls!
• Realistic orbital mechanics!
• Reach orbit, land on the Moon or Mars!
• Recreate your favorite SpaceX Apollo and NASA launches!
Current planets and moons:
• Venus ( A planet with a extremely dense and hot atmosphere)
• Earth ( Our home, our pale blue dot 🙂 )
• Moon ( Our celestial neighbour)
• Mars ( The red planet with a thin atmosphere)
• Phobos ( Mars inner moon, with rough terrain and low gravity)
• Deimos ( Mars outer moon, with a extremely low gravity and a smooth surface)
We have a really active discord community!
Orbit tutorial: https://youtu.be/5uorANMdB60
Moon landing: https://youtu.be/bMv5LmSNgdo
Whats New In this Spaceflight Simulator?
– Fixed sharing (I hope)
– Fixed duplicated/unloadable worlds
– Fixed worlds not loading any rockets in a very rare edge case
– Fixed strut+fairing render glitch
– Fixed pause menu in horizontal mode
– Fixed fuel tank becoming premium when adapting to fairing
– Fixed fairing notch hitbox not being visible
– Landing legs can now only be attached by their base, not the moving part
This application is an excellent tool for aspiring astronauts and space enthusiasts. It provides a realistic and immersive experience that can help users learn about and understand the complexities of spaceflight. The application is also well-designed and easy to use, making it a great choice for anyone interested in exploring the universe from the comfort of their own home.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Spaceflight Simulator of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
Recent Spaceflight Simulator Reviews
There’s a glitch or a bug I bought the Redstone altas in November 19 and it’s gone it happen 2x
please fix the bug where when i click a separator the rocket explodes
really fun great game
The best i have ever found so fun like exploring planets making rockets
There was a recent update that broke the functionality of landing legs. They now cannot be clipped into things without falling or floating off at launch. This is quite frustrating considering that I purchased the cheats expansion two weeks ago which includes “part clipping.” This bug should be fixed immediately! Thank you in advance
Great except when I tried to restore my purchases it didn’t work
The new update suck
It was good enough to be on the way for game🎮.
It is so good because the gravity of the earth
Should have a community blueprint area where you can share ideas and post your own I’d like to share my revised plane, tank, space station, hover Tank, a helicopter, a few satellites, artillery pieces and more
We refer the ownership of This Spaceflight Simulator to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Spaceflight Simulator and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Spaceflight Simulator. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Spaceflight Simulator.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.