South Shore Bank is a regional bank based in South Boston, Massachusetts, with over $4 billion in assets and over 60 branches throughout Massachusetts and Rhode Island. The bank offers a full range of personal and business banking products and services, including savings and checking accounts, loans, and investment management. South Shore Bank is a member of the FDIC and is an Equal Housing Lender.
This article is all about helping you get to know the South Shore Bank for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install South Shore Bank For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the South Shore Bank for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the South Shore Bank.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for South Shore Bank on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the South Shore Bank and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the South Shore Bank on your computer right away.
|App Name:||South Shore Bank On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||South Shore Bank|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Friday, April 8, 2022|
|Get it On:|
South Shore Bank ANDROID App Summary
The South Shore Bank was developed by the popular developer agency named South Shore Bank. They have the South Shore Bank in the Finance category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 21.3.50, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 7530 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.2 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With South Shore Bank latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Friday, April 8, 2022 was the last date the South Shore Bank was updated with new features. If you want to use the South Shore Bank on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the South Shore Bank using the emulator later on.
South Shore Bank App Overview and Details
With South Shore Bank’s Mobile Banking for Android devices, you can check balances, pay bills, and make transfers from anywhere and at any time!
Need to find a branch or an ATM closest to you? South Shore Bank’s Mobile Banking will identify your location and provide you with addresses and phone numbers instantly!
Available features include:
– Check your latest account balances and search recent transactions by date, amount, or check number.
– Quickly and easily send money to friends and family with Zelle®. Available in our mobile app.
– Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license. Terms and conditions apply.
– Easily transfer funds between your accounts.
– Find nearby branches and ATMs using the iPhone’s built-in GPS. Or search by zip code or address.
– Use your iPhone to take a picture of your check and deposit it directly into your account.
– Card Management helps you control your cards through your mobile device, making it easy to set alerts and manage your finances on the go.
Features of South Shore Bank for PC
-set up alerts
-find ATM locations
-contact customer service
-log in with fingerprint
Whats New In this South Shore Bank?
We are continually releasing new updates to further improve your mobile banking experience. This version includes user interface improvements, security updates and bug fixes. Please be sure to turn on automatic updates to make sure that your app is always up to date.
The South Shore Bank application is a great way to get started with banking. It is simple to use and provides a great way to manage your finances. The customer service is excellent and the fees are very reasonable. Overall, I highly recommend this bank to anyone who is looking for a great banking experience.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the South Shore Bank of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
Recent South Shore Bank Reviews
Always been helpful
Easy to use
It works okay. It could be a lot better. The app doesn’t have as much functionality as the website. The biggest problem is sometimes the password won’t work and then l have to change the password to get into my account.
Easy to use great functions
Super easy to use!!!
The app makes it really easy to photograph and deposit checks on my phone. The flash stays on, you just line up the image and it does the rest all by itself.
WORKS Real Well 💯% and Great Customer Service!
The mobile Deposit does not work. It take picture of the front of the check but not the back of the check.
We refer the ownership of This South Shore Bank to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for South Shore Bank and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the South Shore Bank. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the South Shore Bank.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.