Snapseed is a powerful and easy-to-use photo editor developed by Google. With Snapseed, you can enhance your photos with just a few taps.
Snapseed is packed with professional-grade editing tools, such as RAW develop, tune image, white balance, curves, and more. With these tools, you can easily turn your photos into masterpieces.
In addition, Snapseed also offers a variety of filters and presets that can be applied with just a few taps. With these filters, you can easily transform your photos into works of art.
If you’re looking for a powerful and easy-to-use photo editor, then Snapseed is the perfect app for you.
The technical specifications of the Snapseed for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Snapseed ANDROID App Summary
Snapseed was developed by Google LLC and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Snapseed from Google Play Store under the Photography category. The latest version of Snapseed is VARY on Play store with total users of 289544950. The Snapseed app has a user rating of 4.4 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Snapseed is Tuesday, April 14, 2020. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Snapseed on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Snapseed For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Snapseed using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Snapseed on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Snapseed here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||Snapseed On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Google LLC|
|Android Version:||Varies with device|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Tuesday, April 14, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Features of Snapseed for PC
1. Snapseed is a complete and professional photo editor developed by Google.
2. It has a wide range of features and tools.
3. It is very user-friendly and easy to use.
4. It offers a wide range of editing options.
5. It has a wide range of filters and effects.
6. It supports a wide range of file formats.
7. It is available for free.
8. It is compatible with a wide range of devices.
9. It is regularly updated with new features.
10. It has a wide range of tutorials and help options.
Snapseed App Overview and Details
Snapseed is a complete and professional photo editor developed by Google.
== KEY FEATURES==
• 29 Tools and Filters, including: Healing, Brush, Structure, HDR, Perspective (see list below)
• Opens JPG and RAW files
• Save your personal looks and apply them to new photos later
• Selective filter brush
• All styles can be tweaked with fine, precise control
== TOOLS, FILTERS AND FACE ==
• RAW Develop – open and tweak RAW DNG files; save non-destructively or export as JPG
• Tune image – adjust exposure and color automatically or manually with fine, precise control
• Details – magically brings out surface structures in images
• Crop – crop to standard sizes or freely
• Rotate – rotate by 90°, or straighten a skewed horizon
• Perspective – fix skewed lines and perfect the geometry of horizons or buildings
• White Balance – adjust the colors so that the image looks more natural
• Brush – selectively retouch exposure, saturation, brightness or warmth
• Selective – the renown “Control Point” technology: Position up to 8 points on the image and assign enhancements, the algorithm does the rest magically
• Healing – remove the uninvited neighbor from a group picture
• Vignette – add a soft darkness around the corners like a beautiful, wide-aperture would do
• Text – add both stylized or plain text
• Curves – have precise control over the brightness levels in your photos
• Expand – increase the size of your canvas and fill up the new space in smart ways with content of your image
• Lens Blur – add a beautiful Bokeh to images (background softening), ideal for photographic portraits
• Glamour Glow – add a fine glow to images, great for fashion or portraits
• Tonal Contrast – boost details selectively in the shadows, midtones and highlights
• HDR Scape – bring a stunning look to your images by creating the effect of multiple exposures
• Drama – add a hint of doomsday to your images (6 styles)
• Grunge – an edgy look with strong styles and texture overlays
• Grainy Film – get modern film looks with realistic grain
• Vintage – the style of color film photo from the 50’s, 60’s or 70’s
• Retrolux – go retro with light leaks, scratches, film styles
• Noir – Black and White film looks with realistic grain and the “wash” effect
• Black & White – classic Black and White look straight out of the darkroom
• Frames – add frames with adjustable size
• Double Exposure – blend two photos, choosing from blend modes that are inspired by shooting on film and by digital image processing
• Face Enhance – add focus to the eyes, add face-specific lighting, or smoothen skin
• Face Pose – correct the pose of portraits based on three dimensional models
Whats New In this Snapseed?
• Added support for a dark theme mode in Settings
• Bug fixes
Overall, Snapseed is a great photo editing application with a lot of features and tools to help you edit your photos to perfection. The user interface is simple and easy to use, and the app is constantly being updated with new features and improvements. Whether you’re a casual photo editor or a professional photographer, Snapseed is definitely worth checking out.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Snapseed on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
Recent Snapseed Reviews
Wow that’s great app
Thanks brother 😁
Veri nice app
Nearly perfect. UI is the best. Only downside is that app doesnt handle shadows/contrast correctly, like lightroom for example.
Okay best apps
Etesh ganawa Stuufxhuuesdguibccf
We refer the ownership of This Snapseed to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Snapseed and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Snapseed. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Snapseed.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.