The Sliding Seas are a series of large, flat rocks that move up and down the coast of the island. They are said to be the home of the Sliding Sea creatures, who are said to be able to transform into any creature they please.
The technical specifications of the Sliding Seas for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Sliding Seas ANDROID App Summary
Sliding Seas was developed by Mugshot Games Pty Ltd and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Sliding Seas from Google Play Store under the Puzzle category. The latest version of Sliding Seas is 1.5.9 on Play store with total users of 1539756. The Sliding Seas app has a user rating of 4.7 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Sliding Seas is Friday, December 30, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Sliding Seas on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Sliding Seas For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Sliding Seas using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Sliding Seas on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Sliding Seas here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||Sliding Seas On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Mugshot Games Pty Ltd|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Friday, December 30, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of Sliding Seas for PC
1. Be the mayor of your own tropical world!
2. Pick cute buildings to decorate your island.
3. Hang out with your friends in your tropical world.
4. Plant trees and flowers to make your world more beautiful.
5. Build a sandcastle or swim in the ocean.
6. Collect seashells and treasure.
7. Roast marshmallows over a bonfire.
8. Go on adventures in the jungle.
9. 10. Play games and have fun in the sun!
Sliding Seas App Overview and Details
Be the mayor of your own tropical world! Pick cute buildings to decorate your island and hang out with cool VIP characters that you collect. Sliding Seas is the cutest and most relaxing match 3 and merge puzzle game on mobile!
SO MUCH FUN:
• Easy to play, hard to master – endlessly fun and addictive!
• Unique gameplay – match and merge land to make islands
• Lots of game modes – ocean rescue, pirates, whirlpools and treasure
• A world of your own – grow and decorate your home island
• Earn rewards and prizes with daily missions and timed events
• Unlock cute VIP characters as you play
• Awesome power-ups and spectacular combos
• Hundreds of levels with more added all the time
Sliding Seas is free to play, though some in-game items can be purchased for real money. If you don’t want to use this option, simply turn it off in your device settings.
Need to get away and relax? Escape to paradise with Sliding Seas!
Whats New In this Sliding Seas?
The Sliding Seas app is a great tool for anyone interested in the ocean or in tracking the movement of the ocean’s currents. The app’s ability to show the user the current speed and direction of the ocean’s currents makes it a valuable resource for oceanographers and marine biologists. The app is also useful for fishermen and boaters, who can use the information to plan their trips and avoid dangerous areas.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Sliding Seas on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
Recent Sliding Seas Reviews
Love it! New favorite for sure, no ads, adorable style, addictive game!
It’s a fun game. I’m passed level 100 and it hasn’t felt repetitive. It’s still challenging and it definitely makes you think about your next move. Download it!
So fun! Graphics are so cute and the gameplay gets even more entertaining.
Very nice game.
Fun and challenge game 😄
Obsessed. Play this game to chill out and meditate.
A game much like life…I want to be done with it, yet feel compelled to keep playing. Cute design. It’s something to do that won’t stress your last available brain cell…in a good way. (No I’m not ok, but you requested a review, so this is what you get.)
Fantastic simple match puzzle game. Cute concept with interesting half-mindless gameplay. At one point, I’d actually beaten the entire game but luckily they updated with more levels. Yeah, it can get frustrating, and yeah, some levels seem specifically designed to make you use power-ups or spend money. Overall it’s still surprisingly one of the most enjoyable games I’ve found- and I’ve been around since this was all jewel-encrusted, bird-covered farmland.
Maybe one of the best in the casual category
I’ve been playing off and on for a year, and it’s a fun way to pass the time. A clever game, and I enjoy collecting the VIPs. They’re constantly adding new levels and events, so it stays fresh and fun.
We refer the ownership of This Sliding Seas to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Sliding Seas and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Sliding Seas. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Sliding Seas.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.