, Smart Alarm
If you’re looking for a better night’s sleep, Sleep Cycle: Sleep Tracker, Smart Alarm is the perfect app for you. It tracks your sleep cycles and wakes you up at the optimal time, so you feel refreshed and rested. It also has a smart alarm feature that gently wakes you up with an audio cue.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Sleep Cycle: Sleep Tracker for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
- 1 How To Install & Download Sleep Cycle: Sleep Tracker For PC Windows 10/8/7
- 2 Sleep Cycle: Sleep Tracker ANDROID App Summary
- 3 Features of Sleep Cycle: Sleep Tracker for PC
- 4 Sleep Cycle: Sleep Tracker App Overview and Details
- 5 Whats New In this Sleep Cycle: Sleep Tracker?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent Sleep Cycle: Sleep Tracker Reviews
How To Install & Download Sleep Cycle: Sleep Tracker For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the Sleep Cycle: Sleep Tracker on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the Sleep Cycle: Sleep Tracker, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the Sleep Cycle: Sleep Tracker app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
Sleep Cycle: Sleep Tracker ANDROID App Summary
Under the Health & Fitness category on Google Play store, Sleep Cycle: Sleep Tracker has over 13306902 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. Sleep Cycle AB has developed the Sleep Cycle: Sleep Tracker and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, VARY.
Until this latest version, Sleep Cycle: Sleep Tracker has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 4.4. This latest version was last updated on Monday, January 16, 2023 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the Sleep Cycle: Sleep Tracker on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||Sleep Cycle: Sleep Tracker On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Sleep Cycle AB|
|Android Version:||Varies with device|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Health & Fitness|
|Updated on:||Monday, January 16, 2023|
|Get it On:|
Features of Sleep Cycle: Sleep Tracker for PC
1. Automatically track your sleep and wake you up at the optimal time
2. Listen to relaxing sleep sounds to help you fall asleep
3. Set a sleep goal to help you improve your sleep habits
4. View detailed sleep statistics and graphs to track your progress
5. Use the power nap feature to help you wake up feeling refreshed
6. Integrate with health apps such as Apple Health to track your sleep
7. Use the bedtime reminder to help you stick to a sleep schedule
8. Choose from a variety of alarm sounds to wake you up
9. Get weather information and forecasts for your area
10. Customize your settings to match your sleep habits
Sleep Cycle: Sleep Tracker App Overview and Details
Relax, sleep better and wake up feeling rested with Sleep Cycle, the smart alarm clock. Track sleep from bedtime to morning, and get detailed analysis with the app that makes waking up in the morning just that bit easier.
Track sleep using your phone and start your day feeling energized with our intelligent alarm clock and sleep tracker. Its unique design only wakes you up while you’re in your light sleep phase. Plus, you’ll get detailed reports as Sleep Cycle monitors your sleep patterns, from bedtime until you’re waking up. Track sleep and use the data to help you sleep better today!
⏰ Waking up made easy – 5 reasons you’ll love Sleep Cycle:
1. Sleep better with a gentle wake up call – Sleep Cycle’s alarm clock wakes you up while you’re in light sleep and is a natural way to start your day.
2. Relax at bedtime and track sleep easily – Learn about your sleep patterns with detailed analysis.
3. A sleep tracker with a difference – There’s no phone under your pillow, you can track sleep by placing your device on the nightstand or close by on the floor.
4. Your health comes first – Your sleep data and reports will help you feel great inside and out.
5. Sleep better – Relax and let Sleep Cycle analyse your light sleep, deep sleep and overall health.
Relax with a good night’s sleep that will do wonders for your health.
Download Sleep Cycle today – waking up in the morning has never been easier!
√ Sleep analysis with Sleep Cycle patented sound technology, or accelerometer
√ Detailed sleep statistics and daily sleep graphs
√ Carefully selected alarm melodies
√ Snooze by shaking or double tapping the phone lightly
√ Customizable wake-up window. From instant (regular alarm clock), up to 90 minutes
√ Sound recorder & Trends – Capture snoring, sleep talking and other sounds and view your trends
√ Longterm sleep tracker trends
√ Compare your sleep data to world sleep statistics
√ Sleep aid – helps you fall asleep easier
√ Sleep notes – see how events such as drinking coffee, stress, working out, or eating late affect your sleep quality
√ Wake up mood – see how Sleep Cycle affects your wake up mood
√ Online backup – lets you secure your sleep data online
√ Export sleep data to Excel for detailed analysis
Ability to charge your phone by the bed.
Ability to place your phone near the bed, such as on a nightstand table or on the floor.
With Sleep Cycle on Wear OS, you can wake up rested with a gentle vibration on your wrist, without waking anyone else.
Whats New In this Sleep Cycle: Sleep Tracker?
Bug fixes and performance improvements
The Sleep Cycle: Sleep Tracker application is a great way to keep track of your sleep patterns and get a better night’s sleep. The app is easy to use and really helpful in tracking your sleep. I would definitely recommend this app to anyone who is looking for a way to improve their sleep quality.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Sleep Cycle: Sleep Tracker of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
Recent Sleep Cycle: Sleep Tracker Reviews
There’s no manual entry option/no way of changing a record. The only support they provide in the help section is “bring your phone with you when you leave the bed”. If I am awake for an hour it says I’m sleeping deeply. To change that, I’d have to keep moving/touching my phone/talking to give it an accurate read – who wants to do that when they’re desperately trying to go back to sleep. Half the functionality paid for connects to wearables, but I’m just going back to fitbit.
Nope. I am not going to sleep with my phone. Who does? Sounds crazy
other sleep monitors are getting much better. long term stats nice on this
Do NOT make this your main alarm. Works great when it works, but that’s not often (used to be better). Just this morning it went off at 8 :04 when I set it for 7:10. Buy a backup.
I’ve had terrible insomnia for years. My memory is appalling and over time I couldn’t even remember what “good sleep” was. I was desensitized to that. The app will tell you as a % the quality of your sleep, based on time/sleep cycles/etc. I learned a lot about myself, and I was always pessimistic to these things. Assumed I need sleeping pills. The alarm clock wakes you in your lightest part of the sleep cycle, so even if you don’t get much sleep – it doesn’t take hours to fully wake up. 10/10
We refer the ownership of This Sleep Cycle: Sleep Tracker to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Sleep Cycle: Sleep Tracker and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Sleep Cycle: Sleep Tracker. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Sleep Cycle: Sleep Tracker.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.