Signal Private Messenger is a cross-platform instant messaging and VoIP application for Android, iOS, Windows, macOS and Linux. Signal is developed by Open Whisper Systems.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Signal Private Messenger for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
- 1 How To Install & Download Signal Private Messenger For PC Windows 10/8/7
- 2 Signal Private Messenger ANDROID App Summary
- 3 Features of Signal Private Messenger for PC
- 4 Signal Private Messenger App Overview and Details
- 5 Whats New In this Signal Private Messenger?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent Signal Private Messenger Reviews
How To Install & Download Signal Private Messenger For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the Signal Private Messenger on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the Signal Private Messenger, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the Signal Private Messenger app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
Signal Private Messenger ANDROID App Summary
Under the Communication category on Google Play store, Signal Private Messenger has over 113958154 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. Signal Foundation has developed the Signal Private Messenger and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, 6.1.4.
Until this latest version, Signal Private Messenger has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 4.4. This latest version was last updated on Friday, November 11, 2022 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the Signal Private Messenger on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||Signal Private Messenger On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Signal Foundation|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Friday, November 11, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of Signal Private Messenger for PC
1. Signal is free to use
2. Signal is instantaneous
3. Signal can be used anywhere in the world
4. Signal is secure and private
5. Signal is easy to use
6. Signal is available for Android and iOS
7. Signal offers group chats
8. Signal has no ads
9. Signal is open source
10. Signal is developed by a non-profit organization
Signal Private Messenger App Overview and Details
Millions of people use Signal every day for free and instantaneous communication anywhere in the world. Send and receive high-fidelity messages, participate in HD voice/video calls, and explore a growing set of new features that help you stay connected. Signal’s advanced privacy-preserving technology is always enabled, so you can focus on sharing the moments that matter with the people who matter to you.
• Say anything – State-of-the-art end-to-end encryption (powered by the open source Signal Protocol™) keeps your conversations secure. Privacy isn’t an optional mode — it’s just the way that Signal works. Every message, every call, every time.
• Go fast – Messages are delivered quickly and reliably, even on slow networks. Signal is optimized to operate in the most constrained environment possible.
• Feel free – Signal is a completely independent 501c3 nonprofit. Development is supported by users like you. No advertisements. No trackers. No kidding.
• Be yourself – You can use your existing phone number and address book to securely communicate with your friends.
• Speak up – Whether they live across town or across the ocean, Signal’s enhanced audio and video quality will make your friends and family feel closer.
• Whisper in the shadows – Switch to the dark theme if you refuse to see the light.
• Sound familiar – Choose custom alerts for each contact, or disable noises completely. Simon & Garfunkel wrote a hit song about it in 1964, and you can experience the sound of silence whenever you want by choosing “None” as your notification ringtone.
• Picture this – Use the built-in image editing features to sketch, crop, and flip your outgoing photos. There’s even a text tool so that you can add more words to the 1,000 that your picture is already worth.
For support, questions, or more information, please visit:
Follow us on Twitter (@signalapp) and Instagram (@signal_app) for all of the latest updates and announcements.
Whats New In this Signal Private Messenger?
★ Stories are now in Signal! Share disappearing text, images, and video updates with select friends or groups that automatically disappear after 24 hours. If you don’t want to see or share stories, you can opt out of it all in your Settings.
Signal Private Messenger is a great application for those who want to keep their communication private. The application is easy to use and provides a great way to keep your messages safe and secure. Overall, Signal Private Messenger is a great application for anyone who is looking for a secure and private way to communicate with others.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Signal Private Messenger of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
Recent Signal Private Messenger Reviews
Best messaging app out there, really. Most reliable in terms of video msgs and voice memos.
Wow signal turning into c**pbook
Great app.. Pretty disappointed about removing SMS. Incredibly disappointed actually. I loved the integration and now I either have to convince one half of my friends to download this app or convince the people using it to use two apps. Most likely going to delete altogether since fewer of my group use it. Everything else about this app was awesome. Loved the customization. Kind of a slap in the face if you also used this app for SMS and donated to the cause only for them to take it away.
Very cool… and love it
Once signal drops sms support, I will have to uninstall it. Used to donate, no point of I’m not using it, even if I started with red phone. Sad day
Literally the best messaging app available.
They made the decision to drop SMS altogether so now you don’t have one interface for SMS and encrypted messaging. Not juggling multiple apps for this. Account closed and uninstalled.
Sending text and not going through giving me pending sending
No complaints yet
We refer the ownership of This Signal Private Messenger to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Signal Private Messenger and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Signal Private Messenger. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Signal Private Messenger.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.