Shore Leave 3.0 is an annual event that celebrates all things geek culture. From comics and gaming, to cosplay and cosplayers, there is something for everyone at Shore Leave. This year’s Shore Leave will be bigger and better than ever, with more guests, more panels, and more fun. So come on out and geek out with us at Shore Leave 3.0!
In this article, we will show you how to download Shore Leave 3.0 For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at Shore Leave 3.0 technical specifications first.
Shore Leave 3.0 ANDROID App Summary
ITF Seafarers’ Trust is the developer of this Shore Leave 3.0 application. It is listed under the Travel & Local category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 7901+ users of this app. The Shore Leave 3.0 app rating is currently 1.0.13.
It was last updated on Thursday, May 17, 2018. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Shore Leave 3.0 for PC
1. Find and contact the nearest seafarers’ centre even when you are offline.
2. Scan the QR codes displayed on the seafarers’ centre website to get more information.
3. Get directions to the seafarers’ centre using the in-built GPS map.
4. Share information about the seafarers’ centre with your friends and family.
5. Leave a review of the seafarers’ centre after your visit.
6. Access a wide range of resources and information about the seafarers’ centre.
7. Learn more about the services offered by the seafarers’ centre.
8. Find out opening times and contact details for the seafarers’ centre.
9. Discover more about the history of the seafarers’ centre.
10. Browse through a gallery of images of the seafarers’ centre.
|App Name:||Shore Leave 3.0 On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||ITF Seafarers’ Trust|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Travel & Local|
|Updated on:||Thursday, May 17, 2018|
|Get it On:|
How To Download Shore Leave 3.0 For PC/Windows 10/8/7
Do you want to install the Shore Leave 3.0 on your Windows PC and finding hard time doing it? No worries, here is a streamlined guide to help you install it in minutes:
- One of the most popular android emulators, Nox App Player will help you install Shore Leave 3.0 on your PC.
- You can download the Nox App Player from here. Then double click and install it from your download folder.
- Once installed, open it up, and you’ll see the Play store. Open it and log into your Google account.
- Now, search for theShore Leave 3.0 in Play store as you do on your Android phone.
- Click to expand the first result, and you’ll be able to install the Shore Leave 3.0 on your emulator, i.e. your PC.
- Doing this will give you a launching icon on the desktop or the emulator’s homepage.
- Click on the icon and you will have your favorite app, Shore Leave 3.0 running on your computer.
Shore Leave 3.0 App Overview and Details
-Find and contact the nearest seafarers’ centre even when you are offline.
-Scan the QR codes displayed in seafarers’ centres and collect raffle tickets to win prizes!
-Save maps offline and share useful locations with other seafarers!
-Shore Leave has been redesigned to give seafarers an enhanced experience, implementing many new functionalities. You will now find QR codes displayed in seafarers’ centres around the world, scan the code using the QR code reader implemented in the app and collect raffle tickets to win prizes. The more centres you visit the higher is the chance to win a prize.
-Like in the previous version of the app, all seafarers ‘ centres contact details will be stored into your phone and will be accessible even when you are offline, so you can always call the nearest centre for a ride ashore.
-Seafarers centres are now located on a map, that can be downloaded. You can drop pins on the map to highlight useful locations like bars, banks, sport facilities etc.
-All pins will populate the map and will be shared with all users so you can exchange recommendation about good place to visit when you are ashore.
There will be more updates in the future to improve the map functionality according to seafarers feedback.
So, please if you are a seafarer using Shore Leave, write to the ITF Seafarers’ Trust and tell us what you think and how to improve the app.
Whats New In this Shore Leave 3.0?
– Minor bug fixes
– Improved live update for centers
This application is very user friendly and easy to follow. The directions are clear and concise. Overall, I found the application to be extremely helpful in planning my shore leave. I would definitely recommend it to others!
This concludes our article on Shore Leave 3.0 Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Shore Leave 3.0 for Windows. Glad to help you out!
Recent Shore Leave 3.0 Reviews
Can’t use the app..upon signing up error always occure..1 star for that
Thanks A lot for knowledge
App gives little to no extra value to sailors. If it would be turned into a community where members can post interesting places (bars, free WiFi, promotions for seafarers) this app could become a huge success
Can’t sign up
Cant signup show authentication failed
Not able to sign up why????????
Not able to Sign up
Can not use the app. When you try to sign up it always says there is an error with the authentication server. uninstalling
We refer the ownership of This Shore Leave 3.0 to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Shore Leave 3.0 and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Shore Leave 3.0. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Shore Leave 3.0.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.