A shopping list is a handy tool that can help you keep track of the items you need to purchase. This can be especially helpful when you are trying to stick to a budget or if you are looking to save time by avoiding multiple trips to the store. Creating a shopping list is simple: just jot down the items you need as you think of them. Be sure to include both the essentials and any extras that you may want. When you are ready to go shopping, simply refer to your list to ensure that you do not forget anything.
We will help you download the Shopping list — Lister for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install Shopping list — Lister on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
Using the NOX app Player is a great way to download and install the Shopping list — Lister on your PC. All you have to do is, follow the steps below, install the Shopping list — Lister, and use it on the bigger screen of your computer:
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player on your computer using the official link here.
- Step 2: You’ll install this great emulator from your computer and click on launch to start the interface.
- Step 3: Next step is to log into your Google account in the Play Store app that the NOX app player comes with.
- Step 4: To find the Shopping list — Lister, you have to search for it in Play Store after logging into the Play store account.
- Step 5: As you see, the Shopping list — Lister appears on the first result. Click on it and you’ll see the Install button to download it.
- Step 6: Download the Shopping list — Lister by clicking install. It will take a few minutes to get the app shortcut added to your homepage.
- Step 7: Start using the Shopping list — Lister on your computer by launching it using the app icon you can see on the NOX app player homepage.
|App Name:||Shopping list — Lister On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Lister Studios|
|Android Version:||Varies with device|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Monday, November 14, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Shopping list — Lister ANDROID App Summary
Lister Studios is the developer of the Shopping list — Lister, and they have the app under the Shopping of Google Play Store. The latest version of the Shopping list — Lister from them is VARY with over 1409814 users under the hood. With a 4.3 rating, the Shopping list — Lister is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the Shopping list — Lister is Monday, November 14, 2022, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the Shopping list — Lister on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
Shopping list — Lister App Overview and Details
The synchronization keeps your lists up-to-date across multiple devices. In addition, you can create groups for different events, create multiple lists per group and invite multiple members. E.g. for family, roommates, office, wedding, vacation, party planning, etc.
To briefly clarify, each group has its own chat with picture and text messages. Helpful if you don’t know which shampoo to buy? Or who will bring the barbecue charcoal after Max has cancelled at short notice?
With the group chat you can rely on the fact that the messages are sent to all group members. You don’t have to create a group in WhatsApp first. Or worry about whether everyone is on WhatsApp? Or Facebook Messenger, Telegram or Viber.
Here’s how you can create long lists quickly: (see picture #3)
• Suggested items from your master list appear after you type two letters. Click on it to add the desired item.
• Select items from the master list and add them with one click.
• Create a shopping list of items you buy regularly, select all items with one click and add them to the preferred list.
Display shopping lists either categorized, alphabetically sorted or manually sorted (see picture #4). Each shopping list can have its own sorting.
In the supermarket you do not have to scroll the list, because if you sort the items into categories and set the category order for the supermarket, the items will appear one after the other as you go through the supermarket. Crossed-off items and whole categories are placed at the end of the list (see picture #5).
Create recipes with ingredients, directions and pictures. With a few clicks you can add all ingredients to a shopping list (see picture #6).
Add pictures to items to always buy the right shampoo, cat food or coffee.
Do you still have something to do? Write it down in the task lists.
There are 4 different designs including Dark theme, 4 font sizes and 6 fonts to choose from.
• If necessary you can edit the master list (including categories, units, stores) in the management menu
• The shopping mode enlarges the lines and makes it easier to cross off items in the supermarket
• Barcode scanner
• Resolve inputs with quantity and price, e.g. 500g tomatoes 2.99
• Edit all items of a shopping list in a single view
• Customize layout in settings, e.g. hide/show progress bar, hyphens, select single-line layout
• Available on Wear OS
• and much more!
Convinced? Try it out! If you have any questions, please contact support by email at [email protected]
Features of Shopping list — Lister for PC
1. Synchronization across multiple devices
2. Create and manage lists
3. Share lists with others
4. Access lists from anywhere
5. Keep lists up-to-date
6. Get notified when items on your list are completed
7. Add items to your list from anywhere
8. Integrate with your calendar
9. Print your lists
10. Customize your lists
Whats New In this Shopping list — Lister?
Fix for weekly reminder
Connect your Samsung Tizen Watch in Lister's settings
Individual sort order for each task list & possibility to add new tasks at the top
Changelog from previous updates:
Scroll using rotary input on watches
Rewritten Lister in Android's favorited coding language named Kotlin. Overhaul of explore view.
The Lister application is a great tool for keeping track of shopping lists. It is easy to use and has a variety of features that make it a valuable tool for anyone who needs to keep track of their shopping list.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the Shopping list — Lister? Let us know!
Recent Shopping list — Lister Reviews
Download this now if you need a good shopping list app .. I was an ‘Out of Milk’ user until their update this summer destroyed that app. So glad I found this one! This app is very functional, intuitive to use, and easy to customize. The synch with Dropbox works flawlessly, though it requires opening an account to do this. Keep up the great work!
Continuous backup errors to Dropbox. Every week I receive a message that the backup failed and that I have to re-login to Dropbox!
Seems like it should be simple to write an app for a shopping list. I just want something I can either use my laptop or my phone to put items on and have them sync. I guess i could use some kind of cloud service to sync documents.
Great support and nice features.
Wow another subscription service app. Nope moving on. At $12 a year no thanks!
To the dev team: I have noticed a bug that seems to occur when editing the names of certain items. This deletes the “price history” of that item. In turn, when moving the item to another list, As there is no longer a price history, price is not available in the cloned item. This leads to a lot of unnecessary time re-pricing items. (Giving 1 star as this may make this issue resolved faster, apologies as I like this app so far)
Can’t sync, I have Uninstalled and updated. Everytime I try to sync with my husband I get an error and have to email tech. Not very convenient if we have to have separate lists.
The app is not bad but the app advertises that with the synchronisation, one can keep lists up to date across multiple devices. Unfortunately the app is only available on the Google Play Store so you are limited to Google. There doesn’t seem to be PC or iOS support.
Absolutely hate since the update. Can’t control front sizes. Sucks. Don’t bother. Now looking for another list app. They ruined it.
1) Imported most of my Out of Milk items, but couldn’t import two of them. 2) The imported items are not in the same order as in the OoM app & were under a different list name (it may not be possible to import this data from OoM?) I’m still trying to figure it out. But I know for sure that Out of Milk is finished! I’ve had the paid version of OoM for years, & it is kludge nowadays.
We refer the ownership of This Shopping list — Lister to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Shopping list — Lister and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Shopping list — Lister. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Shopping list — Lister.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.