Shopping list is an app that helps you to keep track of your shopping. It is very easy to use and you can add items to your list with just a few clicks. Shopping list is a great way to save time and money.
So, you want to download the Shopping List for PC and install it now. But do you know the technical specifications of it? Why not get to know them before discussing installation steps?
Shopping List ANDROID App Summary
The Shopping List is listed under the Shopping category on Google Play store from where you can download it on your Android phone. The name of the developer of the Shopping List is Kiwi3. The current version of Shopping List is 2.1.8 with a total user count of 1434478 and an overall user rating of 4.7.
Sunday, October 11, 2020 was the last date the Shopping List was updated on Google Play Store. You can install it on your computer only by using an Emulator. The most common and safest emulators for PC are NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We have included the installation process and everything you need to know in this article. Follow along as we go through them step by step
How To Install & Download Shopping List For PC Windows 10/8/7
NOX player is an Android emulator that will help you run the Shopping List on your PC. Follow the guide below that will walk you through the process of downloading and installing it:
- First, you have to install NOX playeron your computer that will create the environment for the Shopping List to run on your computer.
- To install NOX player on your computer, you need to download it from the NOX website. Go ahead and do that first.
- Now, locate the installation file in your download folder and double click on it to start the installation.
- Once installed, skip the tutorials, and navigate to the Play store icon on the top of the homepage.
- Click on the store icon and here you have to log into your Play store account (Google account)
- After logging in, click on the search bar and search for Shopping List. You’ll see it pop in the first position.
- There will be an Install button alongside. Go ahead and click on that and start downloading the Shopping List on your PC.
- Nox Player will do the rest and get the Shopping List on your computer. You can now use it as you do on your phone.
|App Name:||Shopping List On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Sunday, October 11, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Shopping List App Overview and Details
Shopping List is the most easy way to organise your shopping lists. It is minimalistic, intuitive and easy to use, it keeps your grocery shopping list without bothering you with complex features. The development of Shopping List is supported by advertisement – it costs you less than a coffee to remove it 🙂
• Multiple shopping lists
• Add products to the shopping lists
• Share lists by text, email, WhatsApp etc.
• Mark items in your shopping list as “bought” or “in shopping cart”
• Drag and drop products to reorder them as you like
• Edit items on the list (long-press on an item and click the edit icon)
• Save time by using suggestions as you start typing a product name
• Suggestions are personalised
• Manage the list of suggestions (directly when they appear)
As you start typing a product, Shopping List shows up suggestions that you can add very fast to the your shopping list. It comes with a bunch of popular suggestions for you to start with. All products you enter in your shopping cart will later be available as suggestions so that you will save time when preparing your shopping list. Add multiple shopping lists to keep products you will buy in different stores separated.
This app requires access to internet since it is a requirement for the ads in the app.
Suggest new features at http://www.kiwi3.com/vote
By among the first ones to try out new features and help us improve, join the Shopping List Beta Test community: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.shoppinglist
More languages? Help with translations at http://crowdin.net/project/shoppinglist
Features of Shopping List for PC
-Shopping List is the most easy way to organise your shopping lists.
-It is minimalistic, intuitive and easy to use
-You can add items to your list with just a few clicks
-You can share your list with others so they can help you with your shopping
-You can also add items to your list from other apps such as your favourite grocery store’s app
-You can set reminders for when you need to buy certain items
-You can add notes to items on your list
-You can group items into different categories
-You can mark items as important so you don’t forget to buy them
-You can track your progress on your shopping list and see how much you have left to buy
Whats New In this Shopping List?
This release addresses a rare bug that caused the content of a list to disappear.
This shopping list application is very user-friendly and helpful. It makes it easy to keep track of what you need to buy and helps you to save money by providing coupons and discounts. Overall, this is a great tool for anyone who wants to stay organized and save money while they shop.
As we conclude the guide and you get to use the Shopping List on your PC, we’re open to your questions. The comment box is open for you to ask for assistance if you need any.
Recent Shopping List Reviews
Easy to use
Very easy to use. Great layout for the app.
Cant go wrong with this app
It’s like having a list for my favorite stores. So easy to track what I need to pick up.
I like it just miss Lithuania language
Exactly what I needed – a SIMPLE way to keep shopping lists without ads interfering with my tasks. The ads are at the bottom of the lists and are mostly relevant. 😉👍
Had a few others & the ads got too intrusive….this one is very nice. Hope they don’t change it.
Great app does all I need it to do.
We refer the ownership of This Shopping List to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Shopping List and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Shopping List. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Shopping List.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.