Seacoast Oldies is a radio station that plays music from the 1950s and 1960s. The station is owned by Townsquare Media.
We will help you download the Seacoast Oldies for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install Seacoast Oldies on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
Using the NOX app Player is a great way to download and install the Seacoast Oldies on your PC. All you have to do is, follow the steps below, install the Seacoast Oldies, and use it on the bigger screen of your computer:
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player on your computer using the official link here.
- Step 2: You’ll install this great emulator from your computer and click on launch to start the interface.
- Step 3: Next step is to log into your Google account in the Play Store app that the NOX app player comes with.
- Step 4: To find the Seacoast Oldies, you have to search for it in Play Store after logging into the Play store account.
- Step 5: As you see, the Seacoast Oldies appears on the first result. Click on it and you’ll see the Install button to download it.
- Step 6: Download the Seacoast Oldies by clicking install. It will take a few minutes to get the app shortcut added to your homepage.
- Step 7: Start using the Seacoast Oldies on your computer by launching it using the app icon you can see on the NOX app player homepage.
|App Name:||Seacoast Oldies On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Port Broadcasting, LLC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Music & Audio|
|Updated on:||Thursday, May 5, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Seacoast Oldies ANDROID App Summary
Port Broadcasting, LLC is the developer of the Seacoast Oldies, and they have the app under the Music & Audio of Google Play Store. The latest version of the Seacoast Oldies from them is 11.15.15 with over 1742 users under the hood. With a 4.7 rating, the Seacoast Oldies is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the Seacoast Oldies is Thursday, May 5, 2022, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the Seacoast Oldies on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
Seacoast Oldies App Overview and Details
The Greatest Hits are on Seacoast Oldies! Serving the seacoast of NH and southern Maine with all the music we grew up with. From artists like The Beatles, Supremes and CCR in the 60’s, to Elton John, Billy Joel and Fleetwood Mac in the 70’s, to Huey Lewis and Hall & Oates in the 80’s, there’s always a lot of variety with less interruption. We are never more than 2 minutes away from the music!
Features of Seacoast Oldies for PC
1. A wide variety of oldies music from the 50s, 60s, and 70s
2. A mix of classic rock, Motown, doo-wop, and more
3. DJs who are knowledgeable about the music and can take requests
4. A focus on local artists and music from the Seacoast region
5. A relaxed and welcoming atmosphere
6. No commercials!
7. A wide range of music genres, from country to soul to pop
8. A mix of music from different decades, so there’s something for everyone
9. A team of passionate and friendly DJs
10. A commitment to playing the best music for our listeners
Whats New In this Seacoast Oldies?
This app is a great way to listen to oldies music from the seacoast region. It’s easy to use and has a wide variety of songs to choose from. It’s a great way to relax and take a break from today’s modern music.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the Seacoast Oldies? Let us know!
Recent Seacoast Oldies Reviews
Great station, some repeats, still great
Wonderful radio station
About time a great oldies mix was on an app!
Couldn’t shut it off
Love this app!
I love listening to this station . Since I have always loved oldies music it is nice to know I can depend on this station to play my kind of music ! Great job seacoast oldies !
We refer the ownership of This Seacoast Oldies to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Seacoast Oldies and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Seacoast Oldies. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Seacoast Oldies.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.