Screen Filter is an app that helps protect your eyes from blue light emitted by your device’s screen. It also reduces screen glare and makes it easier for you to fall asleep at night.
Before we get to know the steps to download and install the Screen Filter, Eye Protector For PC for PC, let’s discuss its technical specifications:
- 1 Screen Filter, Eye Protector App Overview and Details
- 2 Screen Filter, Eye Protector App Overview and Details
- 3 Download & Install Screen Filter, Eye Protector For PC: Windows 10/8/7
- 4 Screen Filter, Eye Protector ANDROID App Summary
- 5 Features of Screen Filter, Eye Protector for PC
- 6 Whats New In this Screen Filter, Eye Protector?
- 7 Conclusion
- 8 Recent Screen Filter, Eye Protector Reviews
Screen Filter, Eye Protector App Overview and Details
Screen Filter, Eye Protector App Overview and Details
Using phones or tablet for a long time leads to eye strain and affect your sleep, Screen Filter is a free app used to reduce blue light by adjusting the screen to natural color. Shifting your screen to night mode can relieve your eyes strain, and your eyes will feel at ease during night reading. Also, Screen Filter will protect your eyes and help you sleep easily.
Screen Filter is good for reading at night, gaming, or any long time usage.
● Reduce blue light.
● Easy to use, just one tap.
● 20 Filter color to select the most comfortable for your eyes.
● Brightness bar to adjust the filtering level from 0% – 100%.
● Notification to quickly enable or disable the filter.
● Widget on the home screen.
● Small size.
● Save battery life.
● Support phones and tablets.
● Support 15 languages.
● No creepy permissions.
● Draw over other apps: for app functionality.
● Accessibility service: it’s required on Android 11 and newer, for older versions to apply the filter on the status bar.
● For first use, please make sure to set device brightness to 15%, then enable the filter and set your preferred settings.
● Please pause the filter temporarily before installing apps from the Play store or taking screenshots.
More tips to protect your eyes:
● Limit screen time when you are not working. It is impossible to avoid digital devices in the workplace, but you can reduce the amount of time you spend on electronics when you are not working. Digital devices often provide a passive “escape” from reality that seems enjoyable, but it can be a poor use of your time and can just increase eye fatigue and muscle strain.
● If you use your devices at night, download a blue light filter app. There are several free apps in your App Store that will put a filter on the screen of your smartphone or tablet to reduce glare at night. This will help reduce eye fatigue.
● Try not to use your devices directly before bedtime. Overexposure to blue light can cause restlessness and insomnia. Set a limit of turning off your devices at least one hour before bedtime and charge your devices in a different room so you are not tempted to turn them back on.
● Blink, blink, blink. One reason that we are more susceptible to dry eye when using electronics is that our blink rate is reduced significantly. Put a post-it note on your computer screen that says “Blink”! Blinking more often will keep your eyes moist and refreshed.
● Get regular comprehensive eye exams. There is no substitute for an eye exam by a licensed specialist. Schedule regular eye exams to ensure your vision stays clear and healthy. You can also talk to your ophthalmologist about prescribing protective lenses with blue light filters to reduce eye strain.
◼️ Visit: http://ehlbdev.com
◼️ Contact Us: [email protected]
◼️ Check out our other apps: https://bit.ly/2AN9fQK
Thank you for using Screen Filter
Download & Install Screen Filter, Eye Protector For PC: Windows 10/8/7
To install the Screen Filter, Eye Protector on your Windows computer, you will need to install an Android emulator first. Let’s see how to get this done in a few minutes:
- The first thing you’ll do is download the Memu emulator on your computer. You will find it in your Downloads folder.
- Installing it may take longer if your PC has less power. A powerful PC makes the installation faster. Just double click on the file and accept the installation.
- Decline the additional app installations, click on finish, and the Memu emulator will launch on your computer.
- Play store is pre-installed in Memu, and you’ll see it right after the installation is done. Open it up by double clicking.
- Log into your Play store account with email and password, then search for the Screen Filter, Eye Protector on the search bar.
- From the search results, click on your desired Screen Filter, Eye Protector result and click on the install button to start the download process.
- Now, wait a while and the Screen Filter, Eye Protector will be installed on your PC and emulator with a shortcut button to both.
- Run the Screen Filter, Eye Protector with the shortcut icon. Congratulations, you’ve successfully installed and ran the Screen Filter, Eye Protector on your PC.
|App Name:||Screen Filter, Eye Protector On Your PC|
|Updated on:||Wednesday, February 2, 2022|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Health & Fitness|
|Get it On:|
Screen Filter, Eye Protector ANDROID App Summary
EHLB is the developer of this Screen Filter, Eye Protector application. It is listed under the Health & Fitness category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 144537+ users of this app. The Screen Filter, Eye Protector app rating is currently 2.5.3.
It was last updated on Wednesday, February 2, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Screen Filter, Eye Protector for PC
-Reduce blue light to relieve eye strain
-Warm your screen at night to help you sleep
-Adjust the level of screen dimming to find a comfortable setting
-Apply a filter to your screen to reduce the glare
-Choose from a selection of pre-set filters or create a custom one
-Set a schedule for when the filter should be applied
-Receive reminders to take breaks from your device
-Track your usage statistics to see how much time you’re spending on your device
-Export your usage statistics to share with your doctor or therapist
Whats New In this Screen Filter, Eye Protector?
This app is very helpful for those who want to protect their eyes from the harmful blue light that comes from screens. It is also helpful for those who want to reduce the amount of blue light that they are exposed to.
This concludes our article on Screen Filter, Eye Protector Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Screen Filter, Eye Protector for Windows. Glad to help you out!
Recent Screen Filter, Eye Protector Reviews
Not working for Google-TV OS
My app for now . Hope you can make things automatic with preset filters
Did you know, that a telephone/television can have 11.5 hertz of radiation that can cause severe eye damage, That is why I’m recommending this application to everyone that stays on the screen for a long time. Trying the other applications, it did not do is good as this one had done, this screen filter really does allow your eyes to have comfortability while on the telephone screen. I am definitely recommending this. I like the different options that this has as well as the level of dimming.
Simple, easy-to-use app. It does make its role in dimming screen by the light color I like.
Very useful app to protect your eyes from blue light that causes eye strain. Recommended.
This app is the best app for eye protection. It really works more than my phones eye care app.. am turning into my default app for eye protection
We refer the ownership of This Screen Filter, Eye Protector to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Screen Filter, Eye Protector and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Screen Filter, Eye Protector. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Screen Filter, Eye Protector.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.