Scouteck is a brand that produces high-quality trail cameras and photo traps. their products are designed to be durable and reliable, so you can trust them to capture every detail of your outdoor adventures.
This article is all about helping you get to know the SCOUTEK – Trail camera & photo for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
- 1 How To Install & Download SCOUTEK – Trail camera & photo For PC Windows 10/8/7
- 2 SCOUTEK – Trail camera & photo ANDROID App Summary
- 3 Features of SCOUTEK – Trail camera & photo for PC
- 4 SCOUTEK – Trail camera & photo App Overview and Details
- 5 Whats New In this SCOUTEK – Trail camera & photo?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent SCOUTEK – Trail camera & photo Reviews
How To Install & Download SCOUTEK – Trail camera & photo For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the SCOUTEK – Trail camera & photo on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the SCOUTEK – Trail camera & photo, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the SCOUTEK – Trail camera & photo app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
SCOUTEK – Trail camera & photo ANDROID App Summary
Under the Tools category on Google Play store, SCOUTEK – Trail camera & photo has over 5590 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. SCOUTEK LLC has developed the SCOUTEK – Trail camera & photo and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, 2.4.3.
Until this latest version, SCOUTEK – Trail camera & photo has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 3.6. This latest version was last updated on Friday, May 13, 2022 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the SCOUTEK – Trail camera & photo on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||SCOUTEK – Trail camera & photo On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||SCOUTEK LLC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Friday, May 13, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of SCOUTEK – Trail camera & photo for PC
1. All-in-one trail camera and photo management system.
2. Powerful and advanced technology.
3. User-friendly interface.
4. Comprehensive features.
5. Easy to use.
6. Great for beginners and experts alike.
8. Fast and efficient.
10. With a wide range of features.
SCOUTEK – Trail camera & photo App Overview and Details
Scoutek provides the power of total trail camera and photo management using the most advanced technology available and is designed to work for all Scoutek Certified cameras, and any wireless cameras that can transmit photos to a specified email address. Easily manage multiple cameras and photos anytime and anywhere with the feature-packed mobile app.
Complete account management features:
– Create an account from the app
– Set account privacy options to make yourself visible or hidden to other users that search for you
– Password recovery to send you an email if you have forgotten your password
– Add/edit/remove account avatar
– Change name, password, email, time zone, and account type
– Auto-login on app start up
Manage cameras like never before with features like:
– Register and activate a camera straight from the app
– View and change camera settings remotely
– View history of commands and the status of each command and the date it was sent
– Cancel pending commands
– View all relevant camera info such as battery level, data usage, temperature, last activity and more
– Change cameras data plans and auto renew option
– Ability to Suspend and Resume cameras from transmitting data to prevent overages
– Set and change camera name, time zone, location, and area
– Manage notifications on a per camera basis, or set notifications for ALL cameras at once
– Share cameras with followers
– Set permissions for users you have shared your cameras with, restricting them to view photos only, or giving them admin capabilities to fully manage the camera as the owner can
– Ability to Show or Hide photos and data from cameras shared with you
Manage and view photos and videos like never before with features like:
– Combine photos and videos together from ALL cameras to quickly see those most recently taken
– Group photos/videos by Camera
– Group photos/videos by Location
– Group photos/videos by Area
– Group photos/videos by Tags
– The Advanced filter allows you to choose a combination of specific cameras, locations, areas, date taken, and Media Type data to build your own custom photo/video filter.
– Save custom filters for quick access
– Change the size and aspect ratio of photos displayed in the grid
– Vertical scrolling of single photos for easier navigation
– Full-screen photo viewing with Zoom-In and Zoom-Out ability
– Request as many HD photos as you want with no additional charge
– Download photos straight to your phone or tablets photo gallery
– Perform photo actions such as Share, Delete, Request HD, Download, Tag, and Set Location on 1 or more photos at a time
– View photo information such as the camera it was taken by, date taken, location and area it belongs to, and more for every photo
Connect with others and share the experience with features like:
– Searching for and following users
– Sharing cameras with followers
– Viewing photos and videos from cameras shared with you
– Ability to un-share cameras with followers and also block users
Always be in the know with the following real time notifications:
– New Photo
– New HD Photo
– New Video
– New Status Report
– Low Battery Warning
– Data Overage Warning
– New Shared Camera
– New Follower / Follow Request
– Follow Request Approved
Customize your experience with the following Mobile Settings features:
– Ability to download photos on Wi-Fi only
– Ability to manage notifications for ALL cameras at once, or customize notification settings per camera
– Ability to re-sync all data belonging to you if problems occur
Whats New In this SCOUTEK – Trail camera & photo?
Overhauled camera sharing:
– Sharing cameras no longer requires the people you're sharing with to follow you
– Cameras shared with you will now be sent as a request that you can accept or deny
Changes to Dashboard:
– Any follow requests or camera share requests will now show on the dashboard
– Improved UI of Cameras section
– Added customization to how Cameras section is displayed:
– Added Data usage section to display current data usage within the current cycle
Scoutek is a great trail camera and photo application that can help you capture amazing photos and videos of your outdoor adventures. The app is easy to use and has a lot of great features that will help you get the most out of your trail camera.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the SCOUTEK – Trail camera & photo of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
Recent SCOUTEK – Trail camera & photo Reviews
Not user friendly. Exodus cameras are nice but the app and response time is terrible.
2 things I’ve noticed about the app that needs addressed is that you cannot swipe through the pictures once you enter photos. You have to click on every image, then back out and click on next image instead of just swiping through the photos. 2nd thing is deleting unwanted photos one by one is a pain. If there is a batch delete I haven’t found it. Currently you have to select a photo, delete it, back out, select another photo, delete it amd repeat. Very annoying.
Not sure what is wrong, it does not respond! Now it says I have to download a new software but when I try to do it it says my software is up to date.
What’s wrong with my email. It’sthe same one I get more mail than I can keep up with🇺🇸😎
Had email for years what email do you want me to use
Best app I have ever used.
Ive used the app for 2 years with 0 issues
Great app, and even better customer service!
Great app, easy to use
I use SCOUTEK to view my Exodus trail camera images and in the process of connecting other trail cameras to the app. There are a couple of key things that really stand out with this app. In the review dashboard (thumbnails) I can see all of the images from all cameras or filter them down to a specific camera, locations or tags. This if very useful running multiple cameras in different leases and locations. I also like the ability to take images from more than one trail camera manufactures – and not just limited to a single manufacture. I wanted the ability to provide access (controlled access, who and what they can do) to my hunting group to view, change camera settings, provide locations, tags.. SCOUTEK provides all of this an a bunch more. There customer support is great – trouble shooting to resolve issues was unreal – great job guys.
We refer the ownership of This SCOUTEK – Trail camera & photo to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for SCOUTEK – Trail camera & photo and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the SCOUTEK – Trail camera & photo. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the SCOUTEK – Trail camera & photo.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.