Radio in Scotland is provided by the BBC, the commercial broadcaster STV, and a number of local radio stations. The BBC provides two national radio networks: BBC Radio Scotland and BBC Radio nan Gaidheal, as well as local radio stations covering specific areas. STV also operates two local radio stations in Glasgow and Edinburgh. There are a number of other local radio stations covering specific areas of Scotland.
We will help you download the Scotland Radio Stations for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
- 1 Download & Install Scotland Radio Stations on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
- 2 Scotland Radio Stations ANDROID App Summary
- 3 Scotland Radio Stations App Overview and Details
- 4 Features of Scotland Radio Stations for PC
- 5 Whats New In this Scotland Radio Stations?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent Scotland Radio Stations Reviews
Download & Install Scotland Radio Stations on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
You want to download and install Scotland Radio Stations on your computer, but how do you do that? Well, BlueStacks android emulator can help you install and use it just like you do on your Android phone. Here are the steps you’ll have to go through:
- Download the BlueStacks emulator now; you’ll find it in your download folder where you can install it from.
- Double click on the file and it will ask for your administrative permission. Agree to that and be sure to uncheck unwanted apps that it comes with.
- Now, finish up the installation by opening the BlueStacks emulator. You’ll see Google Play Store is here.
- Log into your account with your Gmail email pass then search for Scotland Radio Stations on the search bar on top.
- Now you will see the installation options from the search results. It won’t take long to install the app from start to finish.
- After that, you can just use the Scotland Radio Stations as you do on your android phone or tablet, but with a bigger screen.
|App Name:||Scotland Radio Stations On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Leonard Sever Manole|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Music & Audio|
|Updated on:||Thursday, December 31, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Scotland Radio Stations ANDROID App Summary
Leonard Sever Manole is the developer of the Scotland Radio Stations, and they have the app under the Music & Audio of Google Play Store. The latest version of the Scotland Radio Stations from them is 6.0.2 with over 816 users under the hood. With a 1.0 rating, the Scotland Radio Stations is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the Scotland Radio Stations is Thursday, December 31, 2020, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the Scotland Radio Stations on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
Scotland Radio Stations App Overview and Details
Listen to the best radio stations from Scotland, no matter where you are.
✦ FM/AM & Internet – Scotland Radio Stations
✦ Listen radios in the background
✦ Save your favorite Scotland radio stations
✦ Instant playback and premium quality
✦ Instant search
✦ Share with friends via Facebook, Twitter or Email
Some of the included stations are:
♫ Nevis Radio 96.6 FM 🔘 Fort William
♫ BBC Radio Scotland 95 FM 🔘 Glasgow
♫ Capital FM Edinburgh 🔘 Edinburgh
♫ Traffic Scotland 🔘 Internet Only
♫ Smooth Radio Glasgow 105.2 FM 🔘 Glasgow
♫ Capital FM Glasgow 🔘 Glasgow
♫ Heart Scotland East – Edinburgh 🔘 Edinburgh
♫ 3TFM 🔘 Stevenston
♫ Two Lochs Radio 106.6 FM 🔘 Gairloch
♫ Hospital Broadcasting Service 🔘 Glasgow
♫ Sunny G 103.5 FM 🔘 Glasgow
♫ Variety Online Radio 🔘 Glasgow
♫ TD1 Radio 🔘 Galashiels
♫ Victoria Radio Network 🔘 Kirkcaldy
♫ Mearns FM 🔘 Stonehaven
♫ Alive Radio 107.3 FM 🔘 Dumfries
♫ 1 ABL Scotland69am 🔘 Internet Only
♫ Linn Jazz 🔘 Glasgow
♫ Linn Radio 🔘 Glasgow
♫ Linn Classical 🔘 Glasgow
♫ Ka Radio Scotland 🔘 Internet Only
♫ Drystone Radio 103.5 🔘 Crosshill
♫ BBC Radio Nan Gaidheal 🔘 Internet Only
♫ BBC Radio Scotland (MW) 🔘 Glasgow
♫ Deveron FM 107.4 🔘 Banff
♫ BFBS Scotland 🔘 Edinburgh
♫ Scotland69am 🔘 Internet Only
♫ Scottish Sun Xmas Radio 🔘 Edinburgh
♫ Speysound Radio 107.1 FM 🔘 Aviemore
♫ Awaz 107.2 FM 🔘 Glasgow
♫ East Coast FM 107.6 🔘 Haddington
♫ KCR 107.7 FM 🔘 Keith
♫ UWSradio 87.7 FM 🔘 Ayr
♫ Black Diamond FM 107.8 🔘 Midlothian
♫ Like Radio Glasgow 🔘 Glasgow
♫ ScotlandeRadio 🔘 Internet Only
♫ BRIDGEfm 87.7 🔘 Dundee
♫ Bute Island Radio 96.5 FM 🔘 Isle of Bute
♫ Pulse 98.4 🔘 Barrhead
♫ Clyde 2 🔘 Glasgow
♫ Heart West Scotland 🔘 Glasgow
♫ Xpress Radio Scotland 🔘 Internet Only
♫ Cuillin FM 106.2 🔘 Portree
♫ CamGlen Radio 107.9 🔘 Rutherglen
♫ K107 FM Kirkcaldy Community Radio 🔘 Fife
♫ Angel Radio Isle of Wight 🔘 Isle Of Whithorn
♫ New Scotland Radio 🔘 Internet Only
♫ 98.8 Castle FM 🔘 Edinburgh
♫ The Music Machine Scotland 🔘 Internet Only
♫ Heartland FM 🔘 Perth
♫ Revival FM 100.8 🔘 Cumbernauld
♫ Celtic Music Radio 1530 AM 🔘 Glasgow
♫ shmuFM 99.8 🔘 Aberdeen
♫ Subcity Radio University of Glasgow 🔘 Glasgow
♫ Wave 102 🔘 Dundee
♫ Waves Radio 101.2 FM 🔘 Peterhead
♫ Dunoon Community Radio 🔘 Dunoon
♫ Kingdom FM 95.2 🔘 Markinch
♫ North Highland Radio 🔘 Dingwall
♫ ASDA FM Live Scotland 🔘 Internet Only
♫ 1967 Plus 🔘 Edinburgh
♫ Original 106 FM 🔘 Aberdeen
♫ Original 106 Chart 🔘 Internet Only
♫ Original 106 Country 🔘 Internet Only
♫ Isles Fm 103 🔘 Stornoway
and many more…!
Note: You must have Internet connection to be able to use the application.
If you like the app “Scotland Radio Stations” give us a 5 star rating ★★★★★ so we can continue improving the app for you!
Features of Scotland Radio Stations for PC
1. Listen to the best radio stations from Scotland, no matter where you are.
2. Main Features: FM/AM &
3. The app has a simple and user-friendly interface.
4. You can add your favorite stations to your list of favorites.
5. The app will remember your last played station.
6. You can listen to the radio in the background while using other apps.
7. The app will display the name and logo of the currently playing station.
8. You can see the schedule of the currently playing show.
9. You can set an alarm to wake up to your favorite radio station.
10. The app is free to download and use.
Whats New In this Scotland Radio Stations?
Overall, the Scotland Radio Stations application is a great way to stay up-to-date on the latest news and music from Scotland. The ability to stream live radio stations and access on-demand content is very convenient and the user interface is straightforward. The only drawback is the lack of content in some of the categories, but overall, this is a great app for anyone interested in Scotland.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the Scotland Radio Stations? Let us know!
Recent Scotland Radio Stations Reviews
thanks good songs
Very poorly executed as most of the stations wouldn’t play so I installed
Easy to use. Many favorites covered.
We refer the ownership of This Scotland Radio Stations to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Scotland Radio Stations and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Scotland Radio Stations. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Scotland Radio Stations.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.