In Santa vs. Zombies 2, Santa and his elves must once again defend the North Pole from hordes of zombies. This time, however, they are joined by the reindeer, who have been infected with a zombie virus. Santa and his elves must use all of their Christmas magic to stop the zombies from taking over the North Pole and ruining Christmas for everyone.
Our goal is to help you get the Santa vs. Zombies 2 for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
Santa vs. Zombies 2 ANDROID App Summary
The developer of the Santa vs. Zombies 2 is Amphibious Games and they’ve done a great job at keeping Santa vs. Zombies 2 simple yet highly interactive. You can find the Santa vs. Zombies 2 under Action of Play Store. Santa vs. Zombies 2’s latest version is 1.01 with an impressive user base of over 981088. Besides, the overall user rating of 4.0 shows how people love Santa vs. Zombies 2.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the Santa vs. Zombies 2 is Thursday, December 8, 2016 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the Santa vs. Zombies 2 on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
Santa vs. Zombies 2 App Overview and Details
Ho ho ho, Santa Claus is back in town. Only this town has been taken over by the living dead! Take on the role of Santa Claus and fight against the zombie apocalypse. Clear the house of all Zombies before Christmas morning and decorate a Christmas tree! Seasons greetings be damned, Santa Claus has a score to settle, and he’s going to earn his milk and cookies this year.
The dead are walking and old Saint Nick has just added them to the naughty list.
-Inspired by point and click adventure games, with some Christmas horror!
-Excellent graphics, detailed objects and deadly zombies!
-Face off against the living dead as Father Christmas himself!
-Features holiday cheer and the blood thirsty undead !
-Take out the undead using Santa approved firearms and exciting gunplay !
-Many items to collect, combine and use in your quest.
-Tackle puzzles and explore a house that needs to be saved in time for Christmas.
-A dark adventure full of chills and thrills, face off with the undead!
Visit Facebook for HINTS and BUG REPORTS: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Amphibius-Developers-Inc/465722280238627
Contact us if you have problems or comments with the app.
Features of Santa vs. Zombies 2 for PC
1. Santa Claus has been taken over by the living dead!
2. Take on the role of Santa Claus and battle your way through swarms of zombies
3. Collect presents and save Christmas from the undead apocalypse
4. Use an arsenal of upgradable weapons to fight off the hordes of zombies
5. Blast zombies with your trusty shotgun, or go for a more stealthy approach with your silent crossbow
6. Unlock new weapons and upgrades as you progress through the game
7. Explore a huge, open world filled with deadly zombies
8. Take on challenging side-quests to rescue survivors and help rebuild society
9. Face off against giant boss zombies for a chance to earn rare and powerful weapons
10. Join forces with other players in online co-op multiplayer mode
Whats New In this Santa vs. Zombies 2?
Download & Install Santa vs. Zombies 2 For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the Santa vs. Zombies 2 app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the Santa vs. Zombies 2 app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the Santa vs. Zombies 2 will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed Santa vs. Zombies 2 on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||Santa vs. Zombies 2 On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Amphibious Games|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Thursday, December 8, 2016|
|Get it On:|
Santa vs. Zombies 2 is an excellent game for anyone who wants a good challenge. The game is well designed and the controls are easy to use. The graphics are excellent and the game is extremely addicting. Overall, I highly recommend this game to anyone who wants a good challenge.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the Santa vs. Zombies 2 for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the Santa vs. Zombies 2, or the steps altogether.
Recent Santa vs. Zombies 2 Reviews
this is game bad
Bring back santa vs zombie 1
Love it zombies+inactive =fun and addictive
A very challenging and complex game. Had a lot of fun solving each puzzle and finding the pieces needed to solve them.
This game is my childhood Because Of This Game I was Scared As A Kid I don’t know why but yea for some reason I was scared but anyways thanks for making my childhood better
Love this game a much….
Free&Offline escape game, several places to play in one chapter, not an easy gameplay but you can do it with no walkthroughs if you take enough time, love Amphibious Games.
Amazing game, amazing developers💪
We refer the ownership of This Santa vs. Zombies 2 to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Santa vs. Zombies 2 and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Santa vs. Zombies 2. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Santa vs. Zombies 2.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.