Samsung Print Service Plugin is an app that enables printing on Samsung printers and MFPs. It supports Android 4.4 (KitKat) and higher. With this app, you can print documents, photos, and web pages from your mobile device.
The technical specifications of the Samsung Print Service Plugin for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
- 1 Samsung Print Service Plugin ANDROID App Summary
- 2 Samsung Print Service Plugin App Overview and Details
- 3 Features of Samsung Print Service Plugin for PC
- 4 How To Install & Download Samsung Print Service Plugin For PC Windows 10/8/7
- 5 Whats New In this Samsung Print Service Plugin?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent Samsung Print Service Plugin Reviews
Samsung Print Service Plugin ANDROID App Summary
Samsung Print Service Plugin was developed by HP Inc. and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Samsung Print Service Plugin from Google Play store under the Productivity category. The latest version of Samsung Print Service Plugin is 3.08.220223 on Play store with total users of 1600724202. The Samsung Print Service Plugin app has a user rating of 3.7 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Samsung Print Service Plugin is Wednesday, June 8, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Samsung Print Service Plugin on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
Samsung Print Service Plugin App Overview and Details
Easily print photos, web pages and documents without downloading any additional apps or printing tools.
Allows you to share your life’s printable moments and stay productive at home, at work or while on the go.
The Samsung Print Service is a system tool that enables wireless printing to Samsung printers and many other printer brands by integrating Mopria technology. Nearly all new printers sold today by Brother, Canon, Dell, Epson, Fuji Xerox, HP, Konica Minolta, Kyocera, Lexmark, Pantum, Ricoh, Samsung, Sharp, Toshiba and Xerox are Mopria-certified to make it easy to print your photos, web pages, documents, coupons, recipes and files from your favorite apps. You can even control print settings including color, number of copies, paper orientation and double-sided printing.
If you own a Samsung Galaxy phone, this system tool is already pre-installed. For any Android phone or tablet running KitKat (4.4) or higher, installing this plug-in will enable easy mobile printing from your device.
PHONE AND TABLET COMPATIBILITY
Samsung Galaxy Phones/Tablets – The Samsung Print Service plug-in is pre-installed on S4, S5, S6, S7 and many other Samsung phones & tablets. This plug-in cannot be uninstalled or moved to a SD card. When plug-in updates are available your device will notify you. Please adjust your settings to automatically update this plug‐in, or accept updates manually. For any other Galaxy phone or tablet where this Plug-in is not pre-installed, it can be downloaded and installed as long as the Samsung device is running Android KitKat (4.4) or later.
Other Android Phones/Tablets – The Samsung Print Service will work with any device with Android KitKat (4.4) or later. KitKat was the first version of Android that included the “Android Print Framework” which allows an Android App to access a built-in printing system. When updates are available for the Samsung Print Service, your device will notify you.
APPS SUPPORTING PRINT
Check to see if your Android App supports printing by looking for a print icon, checking the App’s menu option (three dots, three lines or “More” menu) or using the “Share” function.
Some everyday apps that support printing include Gallery, Photos, Chrome, Gmail, Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, Adobe Reader, Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
Many more apps have enabled print or allow you to share to the Samsung Print Service.
TURNING ON THE SAMSUNG PRINT SERVICE
If you are unable to locate any printers, you may need to enable the Samsung Print Service.
Go to your device “Settings” and search for “Printing” to locate the Samsung Print Service. Then toggle the switch from “Off” to “On”.
Brother, Canon, Dell, Epson, Fuji Xerox, HP, Konica Minolta, Kyocera, Lexmark, Pantum, Ricoh, Sharp, Toshiba and Xerox branded printers are supported. However not all models are Mopria-certified.
See http://mopria.org/certified-products to check whether your printer model is supported.
SF-650, SF-760 Series
Features of Samsung Print Service Plugin for PC
1. Print photos, web pages and documents without downloading any additional apps
2. Easily print from your mobile device
3. Print wirelessly from anywhere in your home or office
4. No need to download any drivers
5. Print directly from your camera or memory card
6. Easy to set up and use
7. Prints in high quality
8. Compact and lightweight
10. Comes with a one-year warranty
How To Install & Download Samsung Print Service Plugin For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Samsung Print Service Plugin for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Samsung Print Service Plugin.
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Samsung Print Service Plugin on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Samsung Print Service Plugin and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Samsung Print Service Plugin on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Samsung Print Service Plugin On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||HP Inc.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Wednesday, June 8, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Samsung Print Service Plugin?
• Support roll media
• Support large media sizes across additional printers
• Security and reliability improvements
• Defect fixes
• Grayed out OK button fix
Overall, the Samsung Print Service Plugin is a great application that makes it easy to print from your Android device. It is easy to set up and use, and it offers a variety of features that make it a great choice for those who need to print from their Android device.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Samsung Print Service Plugin on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
Recent Samsung Print Service Plugin Reviews
You have to agree to share all of your data with numerous companies in order to print from a Samsung phone. I do not want to share all of my data. I do not want to own a Samsung Device. I do not want anyone to have to go through this awful process.
Does nothing my phone won’t do without it. Pointless app.
Samsung smart printing for smart devices
We refer the ownership of This Samsung Print Service Plugin to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Samsung Print Service Plugin and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Samsung Print Service Plugin. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Samsung Print Service Plugin.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.