SailDroid is an open-source Android app that lets you control your sailboat from your phone or tablet. With SailDroid, you can easily track your position, wind direction, and weather conditions. SailDroid also lets you set waypoints and track your progress towards your destination.
So, you want to download the SailDroid for PC and install it now. But do you know the technical specifications of it? Why not get to know them before discussing installation steps?
SailDroid ANDROID App Summary
The SailDroid is listed under the Sports category on Google Play store from where you can download it on your Android phone. The name of the developer of the SailDroid is tinygarage. The current version of SailDroid is VARY with a total user count of 256922 and an overall user rating of 4.5.
Sunday, July 4, 2021 was the last date the SailDroid was updated on Google Play Store. You can install it on your computer only by using an Emulator. The most common and safest emulators for PC are NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We have included the installation process and everything you need to know in this article. Follow along as we go through them step by step
How To Install & Download SailDroid For PC Windows 10/8/7
NOX player is an Android emulator that will help you run the SailDroid on your PC. Follow the guide below that will walk you through the process of downloading and installing it:
- First, you have to install NOX playeron your computer that will create the environment for the SailDroid to run on your computer.
- To install NOX player on your computer, you need to download it from the NOX website. Go ahead and do that first.
- Now, locate the installation file in your download folder and double click on it to start the installation.
- Once installed, skip the tutorials, and navigate to the Play store icon on the top of the homepage.
- Click on the store icon and here you have to log into your Play store account (Google account)
- After logging in, click on the search bar and search for SailDroid. You’ll see it pop in the first position.
- There will be an Install button alongside. Go ahead and click on that and start downloading the SailDroid on your PC.
- Nox Player will do the rest and get the SailDroid on your computer. You can now use it as you do on your phone.
|App Name:||SailDroid On Your PC|
|Android Version:||Varies with device|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Sunday, July 4, 2021|
|Get it On:|
SailDroid App Overview and Details
The Sailing App
App for sailors, yachts and boats, containing
a set of nautical applications:
– Speedometer in knots, mph or km/h, Course over Ground
– Mark or edit waypoints
– Import Waypoints from gpx file
– Distance measurement in nautical miles and meters. Also useful for anchoring.
– Course to Waypoint
All in large, high contrast characters
Features of SailDroid for PC
1. App for sailors, yachts and boats, containing a set of nautical applications
2. Applications include wind direction, tide information, weather forecasts, and more
3. Users can create a personalized profile to track their favorite sailing spots and routes
4. The app also provides access to a community of sailors, where users can ask questions, share tips, and find sailing companions
5. The Sailing App is available for iOS and Android devices
6. A subscription is required to access all features of the app
7. A free trial is available for new users
8. The Sailing App is developed by a team of experienced sailors
9. The app is constantly updated with the latest weather and sailing conditions
10. The Sailing App is the perfect companion for anyone who loves sailing or wants to learn more about the sport.
Whats New In this SailDroid?
Minor updates for latest Android version
SailDroid is a great application for those who want to learn how to sail. It is user-friendly and provides a step-by-step guide on how to sail a boat. The app is also affordable, making it a great option for those on a budget. Overall, SailDroid is a great choice for those looking to learn how to sail.
As we conclude the guide and you get to use the SailDroid on your PC, we’re open to your questions. The comment box is open for you to ask for assistance if you need any.
Recent SailDroid Reviews
Very good app i like it
Great app. Would be nice to change to local time
Great simple app for sailing but would prefer being able to export way points to a gpx file in the same way it can import.
Just what I was looking for
Pretty good little app. Really wish i could create a mutli-waypoint route though
Love it…. exactly what I need
Perfect. Perfect backup too. Gives you the basics and presents them clearly. The course you want, the course you’re actually travelling, the speed over the ground and how far to go. I would add, just to be picky, that the term bearing (i.e. to the mark) would be less confusing than course in this context. Just my opinion.
We refer the ownership of This SailDroid to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for SailDroid and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the SailDroid. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the SailDroid.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.