A ruler is a device used to measure length, distance or dimension. It can be also used as a straightedge. A bubble level, or spirit level, is an instrument designed to indicate whether a surface is horizontal or vertical. An angle meter is a device used to measure angles.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Ruler, BubbleLevel, AngleMeter for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
- 1 Download & Install Ruler, BubbleLevel, AngleMeter For PC: Windows 10/8/7
- 2 Ruler, BubbleLevel, AngleMeter ANDROID App Summary
- 3 Ruler, BubbleLevel, AngleMeter App Overview and Details
- 4 Features of Ruler, BubbleLevel, AngleMeter for PC
- 5 Whats New In this Ruler, BubbleLevel, AngleMeter?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent Ruler, BubbleLevel, AngleMeter Reviews
Download & Install Ruler, BubbleLevel, AngleMeter For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Ruler, BubbleLevel, AngleMeter for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Ruler, BubbleLevel, AngleMeter.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Ruler, BubbleLevel, AngleMeter on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Ruler, BubbleLevel, AngleMeter and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Ruler, BubbleLevel, AngleMeter on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Ruler, BubbleLevel, AngleMeter On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||1 Bit|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Tuesday, November 29, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Ruler, BubbleLevel, AngleMeter ANDROID App Summary
The Ruler, BubbleLevel, AngleMeter was developed by the popular developer agency named 1 Bit. They have the Ruler, BubbleLevel, AngleMeter in the Tools category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 1.2.6, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 1110782 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.2 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Ruler, BubbleLevel, AngleMeter latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Tuesday, November 29, 2022 was the last date the Ruler, BubbleLevel, AngleMeter was updated with new features. If you want to use the Ruler, BubbleLevel, AngleMeter on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Ruler, BubbleLevel, AngleMeter using the emulator later on.
Ruler, BubbleLevel, AngleMeter App Overview and Details
This bubble level (bubble ruler) and angle meter provides more practical tools than others do. Straight ruler, 2D ruler, spirit level and protractor (angle meter ) are all in this portable bubble level.
These two rulers are used to measure the length and width of an object; the protractor is used to measure the angle by setting three points while keeping the lines on the border of the object. The bubble level is used to detect whether an object is inclined both in vertical and horizontal aspects.
Features of Bubble Ruler and Angle Meter:
✔️ Easy to use and fast to measure
✔️ Accurate measurement (recommend calibration before use)
✔️ Lock the measuring interface to adjust the position
✔️ Name the files while saving
✔️ Measure the angle in a photo(allow to select photos from the gallery)
✔️ Display the measured projects clearly
✔️ Show numeric angle
✔️ Show angle in degree, inclination in percent and inches of rising per foot of run
The length of the ruler is precisely designed, the position of the ruler has been fixed and it will be affected by the length of the device. You do not need to calibrate it when you use it. In the level ruler, because the bubbles in the water pipe will move, it needs to be calibrated before use. You only need to ensure that the bubble is at the center point of each direction, and the vertical and horizontal tilt values displayed below are close to 0.
A note about permissions: The bubble ruler app will ask for camera permission because the app needs to use your camera to detect the angle of the object when measuring the angle. If you have other similar questions, you can consult by email and we will answer you as soon as possible.
Designed for measurement at home, construction site, and so on, this bubble level app can help you measure anything in your life. Try this bubble level app now. If you have any questions on the bubble level, please feel free to contact.
Features of Ruler, BubbleLevel, AngleMeter for PC
1. This bubble level comes with a built-in bubble ruler and angle meter for more practicality.
2. The level is made of high-quality aluminum alloy for durability.
3. It has a precision vial for accurate measurements.
4. The level has a strong magnets for attaching to metal surfaces.
5. The level has a durable carrying case for protection.
6. The level has a large backlit LCD screen for easy reading.
7. The level has a built-in laser pointer for precise measurements.
8. The level has a built-in LED light for working in low-light conditions.
9. The level has a built-in spirit level for checking horizontal and vertical surfaces.
10. The level has a built-in protractor for measuring angles.
Whats New In this Ruler, BubbleLevel, AngleMeter?
*Optimized for performance
* Fixed bugs
The Ruler, BubbleLevel, and AngleMeter application is a great tool for measuring objects and angles. It is easy to use and accurate. I would recommend this tool to anyone who needs to measure objects or angles.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Ruler, BubbleLevel, AngleMeter of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
Recent Ruler, BubbleLevel, AngleMeter Reviews
Downloaded to measure a few windows. You can’t even figure out how to use it, there is no help option to figure out how to use this app, the options do nothing when you click on them and there are no instructions on either of those. And the ruler only goes to 5 in and it does nothing. Very disappointed. For such a high rating, it offered nothing. Got to do better than this.
I’m giving this three stars even though I haven’t put it to REAL use yet – I’ve gone thru the app but the reason it’s getting three stars from ME is because there’s no instructions in the app! Do you expect people to just know what to do? You got stars for just being an app that actually looks like it can take accurate measurements, but if I don’t know how to use it, well…..that kinda limits the amount of stars I can give you! Unless, I’m completely missing and overlooking something?!?!
On a Galaxy S10, turned on permissions for the Camera… and only the bubble level *uses* the camera? 1-d and 2-d measurements are “ruler” only? Not camera-based?
worst app don’t waste time
Easy and effective tool to use
I liked it a lot. There are some ads but not annoying. It does its job well, all measure modes. Maybe there’s a better ruler app but I’m fine with this one.
No way to use the camera to measure!! It is on in app permissions. You can slide the ruler on the screen but what good is that? Guess I will keep looking for an app
Extremely nice and handy, thanks alot
We refer the ownership of This Ruler, BubbleLevel, AngleMeter to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Ruler, BubbleLevel, AngleMeter and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Ruler, BubbleLevel, AngleMeter. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Ruler, BubbleLevel, AngleMeter.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.