RTS Siege Up! – Medieval War is a strategy game for up to 8 players. Each player controls a medieval castle and its surrounding village. The object of the game is to siege and destroy the enemy castles, while defending your own. The game can be played in single player mode against AI opponents, or in multiplayer mode against other players.
This article is all about helping you get to know the RTS Siege Up! – Medieval War for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||RTS Siege Up! – Medieval War On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Wednesday, October 26, 2022|
|Get it On:|
- 1 RTS Siege Up! – Medieval War ANDROID App Summary
- 2 How To Install & Download RTS Siege Up! – Medieval War For PC Windows 10/8/7
- 3 Features of RTS Siege Up! – Medieval War for PC
- 4 RTS Siege Up! – Medieval War App Overview and Details
- 5 Whats New In this RTS Siege Up! – Medieval War?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent RTS Siege Up! – Medieval War Reviews
RTS Siege Up! – Medieval War ANDROID App Summary
The RTS Siege Up! – Medieval War was developed by the popular developer agency named ABUKSIGUN. They have the RTS Siege Up! – Medieval War in the Strategy category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 1.1.106r5, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 5913866 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.5 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With RTS Siege Up! – Medieval War latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Wednesday, October 26, 2022 was the last date the RTS Siege Up! – Medieval War was updated with new features. If you want to use the RTS Siege Up! – Medieval War on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the RTS Siege Up! – Medieval War using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download RTS Siege Up! – Medieval War For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the RTS Siege Up! – Medieval War using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the RTS Siege Up! – Medieval War on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for RTS Siege Up! – Medieval War here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of RTS Siege Up! – Medieval War for PC
1. Real-time strategy gameplay with classic fantasy elements
2. No boosters or timers to worry about
3. No pay-to-win mechanics
4. Battles last 10-20 minutes
5. Camping mechanic allows you to set up base camp and restore health/mana
6. Various units to control, each with their own unique abilities
7. RTS gameplay with a focus on resource management and base building
8. Singleplayer campaign mode with multiple difficulty settings
9. Skirmish mode lets you customize your own battles against AI opponents
10. Multiplayer mode for up to 8 players
RTS Siege Up! – Medieval War App Overview and Details
Full-featured old-school fantasy RTS. No boosters. No timers. No pay-to-win. Battles 10-20 min. Campaign of 26 missions, online PvP and PvE. Support for Wi-Fi multiplayer and modding.
Open “Community” in order to play online, create own levels or download levels made by other players! Hone your art of war, victory can’t be bought!
Join our friendly indie community in Discord and socials to find friends and share your ideas with the developer! The game is available on mobile and PC.
• Medieval castles with walls of stone and wood!
• Build catapults and other warcraft to break the walls!
• Archers, melees and cavalry are ready to defend your stronghold.
• Naval battles, transport ships and fishing boats
• Capture and protect resources and strategic positions
This is an indie game in active development. Share your ideas in socials and contact me directly! All links in the main menu.
• Campaign of 26 missions with different gameplay mechanics
• Multiplayer (Wi-Fi or public servers) with spectator mode, in-game chat, reconnection support, team play with or against bots, sharing units with teammates PvP and PvE maps. Cross-play with PC and other platforms.
• In-game library of more then 4000 PvP and PvE missions made by players. Share your levels and promote among the community!
• Autosaves and replay recording system (should be enabled in settings)
• Level editor allows creating own game modes, campaign missions (with replicas, dialogs, and many triggers bringing experience close to visual scripting)
• Walls that are destroyable only with siege equipment and giving bonuses to defenders
• Battle and transport ships, fishing boats, building across the map and resource capturing
• Full support for portrait orientation on smartphones, different ways to select army, minimap, control groups, autosave system
• Cheats as an essential part of any old-school RTS game are also presented in SiegeUp! (can be disabled in settings)
• Experimental Pier-To-Pier game via internet, proved to work on iOS (see guide on official wiki)
• Experimental cross-platform modding support (see sources in official repo)
Defend and siege strongholds in the world of middle age empires and medieval warcraft!
Give commands to each unit or whole army with convenient control.
Collect resources and evolve economy in real time. Don’t worry about loosing progress with a autosaving system. Play portrait or vertical orientation.
Build anywhere across the map and train melee, archers or cavalry without artificial timers.
At the initial stages of the game, you need to build an effective economy. Resources should be enough to build a planned army. Do not forget about protection. Build one or two towers at the beginning of the game.
During the attack, the army needs reinforcements. Barracks allow you to set a gathering point for warriors.
Whats New In this RTS Siege Up! – Medieval War?
– Added avatars for players (other social features work in progress)
– Multiple object editing in level editor
– Improved target selection for triggers in level editor and fixed some of triggers
– Fixed bug that allowed having unlimited population by abusing ally transport ships
This game is really fun and I highly recommend it to anyone who likes strategy games. The graphics are great and the gameplay is really addicting. I can’t wait to see what the developers add in the future.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the RTS Siege Up! – Medieval War of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
Recent RTS Siege Up! – Medieval War Reviews
Recent updates case bugs in game except that All are perfect with this game.
Why why why why why I do need to finish the tutorial? Why am I forced to go through this if I am a seasoned gamer? Why can’t I figure out myself? Why?
The best game that I ever seen
Fun but you have to play a ad to play a mission still fun and worth watching
Please make a new update😭😭😭please please please
Well done game!
Hi the game is good game put no updates
Best mobile strategy game, probs the closest experience to age of empires 2!
Its giving me a bit of minecraft vibes and i love it honestly
We refer the ownership of This RTS Siege Up! – Medieval War to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for RTS Siege Up! – Medieval War and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the RTS Siege Up! – Medieval War. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the RTS Siege Up! – Medieval War.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.