Rover is a trusted community of dog owners and dog sitters. With Rover, you can connect with a dog sitter in your neighborhood who will treat your dog like family while you’re away.
The latest Rover – Dog Boarding & Walking for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know about these updates? Here they are:
- 1 Rover – Dog Boarding & Walking ANDROID App Summary
- 2 Rover – Dog Boarding & Walking App Overview and Details
- 3 Features of Rover – Dog Boarding & Walking for PC
- 4 Install “Rover – Dog Boarding & Walking” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
- 5 Whats New In this Rover – Dog Boarding & Walking?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent Rover – Dog Boarding & Walking Reviews
Rover – Dog Boarding & Walking ANDROID App Summary
Rover.com has developed the Rover – Dog Boarding & Walking for Android. You can find it under the Travel & Local category on Play Store. Since its inception, Rover – Dog Boarding & Walking has got over 3090604+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.7 rating and the latest version of it is 22.1116.00
The latest update of Rover – Dog Boarding & Walking is Monday, December 5, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Rover – Dog Boarding & Walking App Overview and Details
Rover is the #1 pet sitting and dog walking app. Get trusted pet care in your neighborhood.
The Rover app was created for dog people by The Dog PeopleTM. Through the app, get adorable photo updates, GPS tracking of your dog’s walk, an easy way to message sitters or manage your business, and a secure way to book and pay.
With over 100,000 pet sitters and dog walkers in the U.S. and Canada, Rover makes it easy to book pet care you can trust.
PEACE OF MIND
• 95% of reviewed services receive a perfect 5-star rating.
• Every service booked on Rover is backed by The Rover Guarantee and 24/7 support.
FAST & EASY
• Contact and message sitters and dog walkers, right from the app. Receive messages from sitters when you’re on the go.
• Hassle-free and secure payments, every time.
• Get a map of your dog’s walk, pee/poo and food/water alerts, and a personalized note from your sitter or dog walker.
FOR PET SITTERS AND DOG WALKERS, TOO
• Send photos, videos, and messages to pet owners with just a few taps.
• Get paid on the go—it’s simple and secure with the Rover app.
• Seamlessly manage your business, even if you’re at the dog park.
• Enable push notifications to respond faster than ever to booking requests.
• Create Rover Cards to seamlessly share information with your clients.
IN THE PRESS
Rover has appeared in:
• The New York Times
• The Today Show
• The Wall Street Journal
• USA Today
• ABC News
• And many more!
Features of Rover – Dog Boarding & Walking for PC
1. Find a pet sitter or dog walker in your neighborhood
2. Get to know your sitter or walker before booking
3. Read reviews from other pet parents
4. Schedule and manage bookings directly from the app
5. Get real-time GPS updates of your pet’s walk
6. Receive photo and video updates during your pet’s stay
7. Get peace of mind with Rover’s premium insurance
8. 24/7 support from Rover’s team of pet experts
9. Save money with Rover’s cashless payment system
10. Join the Rover community of over 2 million pet parents
Install “Rover – Dog Boarding & Walking” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Rover – Dog Boarding & Walking on your PC isn’t that difficult if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Rover – Dog Boarding & Walking on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- The Play Store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Rover – Dog Boarding & Walking and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Rover – Dog Boarding & Walking as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Rover – Dog Boarding & Walking On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Travel & Local|
|Updated on:||Monday, December 5, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Rover – Dog Boarding & Walking?
Rover is always working on performance improvements and bug fixes (nobody likes fleas) to keep your experience bright-eyed and bushy-tailed.
Rover is a great application for dog boarding and walking. It is easy to use and reliable. I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a dog boarding or walking service.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Rover – Dog Boarding & Walking for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
Recent Rover – Dog Boarding & Walking Reviews
I was bit by a dog during a dog fight and lost a lot of days off from work and Rover won’t help the sitters out in case of the emergency. I got sick just days after the bite with COVID. Even more work lost. It wasn’t worth it.
Great app for making cash! If you love pets and have a flexible schedule you can make quite a bit! Perfect for a side hustle. It’s worth the fee for the background check, it will take you about 2 weeks to start making money.
works great. I’ve met a lot of great clients through the app, and have had my dog watched by a lot of great people
Signed up but no responses, never used it, never found it helpful. Done with it collecting my data
Still no calendar for the sitter which shows upcoming bookings. Every developer of this application should be fired. Also no dark mode.
Sierra is amazing!!! Not only does she love on my little girl, she leaves me a full detail of their visit and a minimum of 15 pictures a day. I would be lost without her and I think Marley would be too♥️
Very bad experience
Thank you Michele for taking excellent care of our McKinney! Definitely recommend!
Search function is broken, I get results near my location even though I enter a different address.
This app is just really not user friendly, especially for sitters. And probably not related to the app but I don’t like that it’s not set up where sitters can find owners looking for sitters. I have no idea if I even pop up as an option because everything is poorly set up. I’m not sure what to pin point other than I’ve had a really poor time trying to use the app and set up my profile.
We refer the ownership of This Rover – Dog Boarding & Walking to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Rover – Dog Boarding & Walking and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Rover – Dog Boarding & Walking. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Rover – Dog Boarding & Walking.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.