Rotation control is a process of controlling the rotation speed of a device or object. It is used in various applications such as in manufacturing industries, where it is used to control the speed of machines; in medical field, rotation control is used in X-ray machines and CT scanners; and in aviation, it is used to control the speed of propellers and turbines.
The technical specifications of the Rotation Control for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Rotation Control ANDROID App Summary
Rotation Control was developed by plus infotech and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Rotation Control from Google Play Store under the Tools category. The latest version of Rotation Control is 1.8 on Play store with total users of 55523. The Rotation Control app has a user rating of 1.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Rotation Control is Tuesday, December 20, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Rotation Control on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Rotation Control For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Rotation Control using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Rotation Control on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Rotation Control here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||Rotation Control On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||plus infotech|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Tuesday, December 20, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of Rotation Control for PC
1. The ability to set your mobile screen’s orientation to a specific setting.
2. A user-friendly interface.
3. The ability to save your settings.
4. The ability to restore your settings.
5. The ability to share your settings.
6. The ability to use your settings on multiple devices.
7. The ability to customize your settings.
8. The ability to use your settings offline.
9. The ability to use your settings on multiple screen sizes.
10. The ability to use your settings on multiple screen resolutions.
Rotation Control App Overview and Details
Rotation – Screen Orientation Manager application use to set mobile screen in a specific orientation (portrait / landscape) or rotates mobile screen according to the sensor.
You can change the mobile screen orientation from the notification area. Rotation – Screen Orientation Manager is also possible to associate a specific application with the screen orientation and change settings when the application starts.
In Rotation – Screen Orientation Manager not all settings are available because some mobile screen orientations are not supported by some devices.
Because Rotation – Screen Orientation Manager app forcibly changes the display of the running application, it can become inoperable or, in the worst case, cause a crash.
Please use at your own risk.
The following settings are possible
– Unspecified orientation from this app. Device will be the original orientation of the displayed app
– Rotate based on sensor information
– Set device screen to portrait
– Set device screen to landscape
– Set device screen to reverse portrait
– Set device screen to reverse landscape
– Set device screen to portrait, automatically flip upside down by sensor
– Set device screen to landscape, automatically flip upside down by sensor
– Rotate it 90 degrees to the left with respect to the sensor. If you lie on left lateral and use it, the top and bottom will match.
– Rotate it 90 degrees to the right with respect to the sensor. If you lie on right lateral and use it, the top and bottom will match.
– Rotate 180 degrees with respect to the sensor. If you use this by headstand, the top and bottom will match.
– If you can not fix in the opposite direction of the portrait / landscape, try changing the system setting to auto-rotate
Whats New In this Rotation Control?
The Rotation Control application is a great tool for controlling the rotation of your device. It is very user friendly and has a lot of features that make it a great choice for controlling the rotation of your device.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Rotation Control on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
Recent Rotation Control Reviews
Well this app is cool..I been using this app for a month but i wish the lockscreen can rotate too.. So i give this a 4 star
Just 👇 Amazing apk👌👌👌
Too many ads
Dog water app giving me aidss from the get go
Very bad apps..
Excellent app, I’m able to use my Lenovo phablet whose touch is not working at the bottom.
We refer the ownership of This Rotation Control to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Rotation Control and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Rotation Control. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Rotation Control.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.