Rising damp is the result of water rising up through the pores in the brickwork of a property. It is most commonly found in properties that are built on a damp course that has failed or been breached. Rising damp can also be caused by a build-up of water in the soil around a property.
The technical specifications of the Rising damp for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Rising damp ANDROID App Summary
Rising damp was developed by HUMITAT-STOP S.L. and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Rising damp from Google Play Store under the House & Home category. The latest version of Rising damp is 1.2 on Play store with total users of 33. The Rising damp app has a user rating of 1.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Rising damp is Sunday, October 9, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Rising damp on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Rising damp For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Getting the Rising damp installed on your PC can be super easy if you use the NOX player. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators for both PC and Mac. Just use the steps below to download the Rising damp and use it on your PC:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player emulator. Go ahead and do that. You’ll find the installation file in your download folder
- Now, install it on your computer by double clicking the installer. It will take a few minutes if you have a fast computer.
- Once installed, you’re ready to get the Rising damp on your PC. Just locate the Play store app in the NOX homepage and log into your Google account.
- Search for the Rising damp in the search bar of Play store and install it from there. You’ll get a quick launching icon on the NOX homepage after that.
- Click the icon at any time, and you’ll be able to use the Rising damp on your computer every time you open NOX player.
|App Name:||Rising damp On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||HUMITAT-STOP S.L.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||House & Home|
|Updated on:||Sunday, October 9, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Rising damp App Overview and Details
Measurement system for the rising damp on the walls, measuring the resistance between the fixing screws of the I.P.E® Pro+. The readings are sent to a smartphone through Bluetooth with this app
Features of Rising damp for PC
1. A measurement system for the rising damp on the walls, measuring the resistance between the fixing screws.
2. A system that can be used to measure the level of dampness on walls.
3. A system that is easy to use and can be used by anyone.
4. A system that is accurate and can give you the results you need.
5. A system that is reliable and will not give you false readings.
6. A system that is affordable and will not break the bank.
7. A system that is easy to install and does not require any special tools.
8. A system that is low maintenance and will not require any special care.
9. A system that is durable and will last for many years.
10. A system that comes with a warranty for peace of mind.
Whats New In this Rising damp?
The app is now also available in Spanish.
Rising damp is a serious problem that can lead to the breakdown of your home. If you think you may have rising damp, it is important to contact a professional as soon as possible to assess the situation and recommend a course of action.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Rising damp on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
Recent Rising damp Reviews
We refer the ownership of This Rising damp to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Rising damp and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Rising damp. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Rising damp.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.