Retro Bowl is an American football video game developed by New Star Games and published by Numskull Games. It was released on January 10, 2020 for Microsoft Windows, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. The game is a spiritual successor to the 8-bit and 16-bit football games of the 1980s and 1990s.
The game features a single-player mode and a multiplayer mode. In single-player mode, the player controls a team of American football players and competes against teams controlled by the computer. In multiplayer mode, the player can compete against other players online.
The game features a retro-style 8-bit graphics and sound. The game’s controls are simple and easy to learn. The game is easy to pick up and play.
Retro Bowl is a fun and addictive game that will appeal to fans of American football and video games.
Our goal is to help you get the Retro Bowl for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
Retro Bowl ANDROID App Summary
The developer of the Retro Bowl is New Star Games Ltd and they’ve done a great job at keeping Retro Bowl simple yet highly interactive. You can find the Retro Bowl under Sports of Play Store. Retro Bowl’s latest version is 1.5.57 with an impressive user base of over 5057922. Besides, the overall user rating of 4.7 shows how people love Retro Bowl.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the Retro Bowl is Monday, December 12, 2022 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the Retro Bowl on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
Retro Bowl App Overview and Details
Retro Bowl is the perfect game for the armchair quarterback to finally prove a point. Presented in a glorious retro style, the game has simple roster management, including press duties and the handling of fragile egos, while on the field you get to call the shots. Can you pass the grade and take your team all the way to the ultimate prize? Can you win the Retro Bowl?
Features of Retro Bowl for PC
1. Prove your quarterbacking skills in Retro Bowl!
2. Armchair quarterbacks can finally take their rightful place on the field.
3. All the fun of football, without having to leave your comfortable chair!
4. Perfect for a rainy day or a lazy Sunday afternoon.
5. hours of challenging gameplay.
6. Test your strategies against other armchair quarterbacks from around the world.
7. Advance through the ranks to become the ultimate Retro Bowl champion.
8. Collect and trade player cards to create the ultimate team.
9. Build your dream stadium and attract fans from all over the globe.
10. Customize your team’s uniforms and play-by-play announcements.
Whats New In this Retro Bowl?
Fixed playoff overtime not ending correctly
QB won't kneel when close to goal line
QB game rating tweaked
TE game rating tweaked
RBMVP award tweaked
Can see multiple DPOY medals on player card
Separated kicker PAT stats from FG stats (from this point onwards)
Can use a time-out to change between 1pt/2pt attempt
Fixed non-existent gamepad being recognised on Android
Download & Install Retro Bowl For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the Retro Bowl app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the Retro Bowl app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the Retro Bowl will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed Retro Bowl on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||Retro Bowl On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||New Star Games Ltd|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Monday, December 12, 2022|
|Get it On:|
This is a great game for football fans. It is well made and has a lot of replay value. The controls are simple and easy to use, and the game is challenging enough to keep you coming back for more. I would recommend this game to any fan of football.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the Retro Bowl for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the Retro Bowl, or the steps altogether.
Recent Retro Bowl Reviews
Best mobile game I’ve ever played but the latest update made it unplayable. Like, literally… You cant get past the start screen to even play. A shame.
But since it’s not a multiplayer game and since u can’t play both offense and defense I only give it 3 stars
It is a good game but it wold be better if their was a online mode
Played the game for maybe 2 years and I think it really is a great offline game. I just did think of however how the A.I. teams can request a trade and thought that it would be pretty cool if Retro Bowl were allow the player to request a trade. Only an idea.
Si fun but cheesey
Wish you didn’t have to buy certain things in the game… But I guess for a game with pretty much almost no ads… I can live with it. I do like the usual updates. I do get some “freeze glitches” sometimes but usually game play is smooth. I enjoy the game. Keep updating it and maybe add the kick returns for free. But a 99c purchase is fine.
This is best game!!
We refer the ownership of This Retro Bowl to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Retro Bowl and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Retro Bowl. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Retro Bowl.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.