Rently Tours offers an experience like no other- a chance to explore new cities and countries with the help of a knowledgeable and experienced tour guide. With Rently Tours, you’ll be able to see the world in a whole new way and create memories that will last a lifetime.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Rently Tours for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download Rently Tours For PC Windows 10/8/7
Downloading and installing the Rently Tours on PC shouldn’t be a hassle when you have the NOX player installed. Let’s help you get this popular android emulator on your computer and install the Rently Tours using it on your PC, step by step:
- Step 1: You need to download the NOX player on your computer first. So, go ahead and download it.
- Step 2: Now, install the Nox player from your computer, from the downloads list, typically in a specific folder.
- Step 3: The installation will take a few minutes depending on how powerful a computer you’re using.
- Step 4: Launch the NOX player after installing. Now, skip out the pop-ups and find the Play Store app on top.
- Step 5: Enter the Play Store app and search for Rently Tours so that you get this on your first result.
- Step 6: Click on Install and the download process will start right away. After that, you just start using the Rently Tours on your computer.
|App Name:||Rently Tours On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Rently inc|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Monday, November 28, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Rently Tours ANDROID App Summary
On Google Play store, you can find the Rently Tours in the Lifestyle category. You can download and install Rently Tours on your Android phone from there. Rently inc is the developer of Rently Tours who made this app.
5.6 is the latest version of Rently Tours that you can see on Google Play Store. And this app comes with a total user count of 540324. Plus, you’ll see that Rently Tours has a good user rating of 4.6.
You can install the latest version of Rently Tours, which is Monday, November 28, 2022 on your computer only via an Android emulator. It’s not possible to directly install on PC. You can use the NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator to install Rently Tours on your PC.
Our guide in this article will help you download and install it by yourself. Just keep following this article and go through the guide below.
Features of Rently Tours for PC
1. Rently allows you to search for apartments and homes for rent in your area.
2. Rently provides detailed information on each listing, including photos, pricing, and amenities.
3. Rently makes it easy to contact landlords and schedule viewings.
4. Rently offers a convenient “favorites” feature to save your favorite listings.
5. Rently’s “search filter” feature allows you to narrow your search by price, location, number of bedrooms, and more.
6. Rently’s “map view” feature allows you to see listings in your desired area.
7. Rently offers a “chat” feature to communicate with landlords and other renters.
8. Rently’s “reviews” feature allows you to read reviews from other renters.
9. Rently’s “blog” feature provides helpful tips and advice for renters.
10. Rently’s customer service team is available to answer any questions you may have.
Rently Tours App Overview and Details
Rently is an innovative app that helps renters look for and view apartments and homes for rent on your own through our pioneering self-guided tours, agent tours, rental listings, online property matching, application and more.
Whats New In this Rently Tours?
– Bug Fixes
– Performance Improvements
– Minor UI/UX Enhancements
Rently Tours is a great application for anyone looking to take a rental car on a tour of the city. The app is easy to use and provides a great way to see the sights and attractions of the city. The only downside is that it is not available in all cities.
That’s it! That’s how you download Rently Tours on your PC and install it like a pro. If you’re still trying to figure it out, let us know in the comments below:
Recent Rently Tours Reviews
This takes home shopping, to a hold new level. Easy, easy. I would recommend Rently to everyone.
it was a great experience and being able to do self scheduling was very convenient didn’t have any problems 🙂
my experience with my viewing was a very good the agent whi helped out was very professional
way easier than waiting for someone to show you around
Someone just say rent a a property that that wasn’t theirs and I just got scam
Easy to use.
I like the app and the accessibility to view homes (although the price did increase) the part that I dislike is for the few homes listed most of them are waitlisted which doesn’t allow you to see them and if there is a date of when it can be viewed the house is suddenly off the market. I know some people don’t mind blindly applying for a home, but I like to get a chance to view it and I have not had much luck with that. Why list it on a site to be toured and it can’t be toured?
Rently introduce a ridiculous price hike that makes you pay AND have to use the tokens within 30 days. Once the tokens expire, you have to purchase more. Here is the updated pricing: $1.99 for 3 tours / tour credits per 30 days 2.99 for 10 tours / tour credits per 30 days 4.99 for unlimited tours / tour credits per 30 days. Old price was $1 for 20 tokens. Doesn’t seem like much of a hike but do the math. For the first tier, 100% price hike and lose more than 6x your tokens.
I don’t understand why show the houses if they are off the market. That’s just a waste of time. I do not recommend this site. If you want to see houses that are already occupied then look by all means.
We refer the ownership of This Rently Tours to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Rently Tours and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Rently Tours. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Rently Tours.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.