Remote for Roku and Fire TV is an application that allows you to control your Roku and Amazon Fire TV streaming devices from your Android phone or tablet. With the Remote for Roku and Fire TV app, you can use your Android device to control your Roku or Amazon Fire TV streaming device, search for movies and TV shows, launch apps, and more.
The technical specifications of the Remote for Roku & Fire TV for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
- 1 Remote for Roku & Fire TV ANDROID App Summary
- 2 Remote for Roku & Fire TV App Overview and Details
- 3 Features of Remote for Roku & Fire TV for PC
- 4 How To Install & Download Remote for Roku & Fire TV For PC Windows 10/8/7
- 5 Whats New In this Remote for Roku & Fire TV?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent Remote for Roku & Fire TV Reviews
Remote for Roku & Fire TV ANDROID App Summary
Remote for Roku & Fire TV was developed by 2kit consulting and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Remote for Roku & Fire TV from Google Play store under the Tools category. The latest version of Remote for Roku & Fire TV is 1.15 on Play store with total users of 103429. The Remote for Roku & Fire TV app has a user rating of 4.2 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Remote for Roku & Fire TV is Wednesday, October 26, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Remote for Roku & Fire TV on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
Remote for Roku & Fire TV App Overview and Details
Replace your Roku or Fire TV remote with this remote app. Use the TV Remote for Roku and FireOS devices on your smartphone or tablet to control your Roku TV, Roku Stick, Roku Express, and Fire TV. The most simple and clean Roku and FireOS Remote control for Android you will find on Google Play.
✓ Remote Control your Roku or Fire TV with your phone or tablet
✓ Clean, Fast & Simple
✓ No subscriptions
✓ Open your Roku or Fire TV Channels from within the app
✓ Search for Movies and Channels on your Roku
✓ Fast and Easy Keyboard to enter text on your Roku
✓ Works with Roku TV, Stick, Express, Premiere, Ultra
✓ Roku and Fire Remote with volume control and power button (For TVs only)
✓ Supported Roku TVs: Hisense, Sharp, TCL, Insignia, Hitachi, Philips, Element, JVC, Hisense, RCA
✓ Supported Roku Streaming Players: Roku Stick, Roku Express, Roku Premiere, Roku Ultra, Roku Soundbar, Roku Streambar, Roku 1-4 and legacy models.
✓ Supported TVs with FireOS: AmazonBasics HD/FHD, AmazonBasics 4K, Element 4K, Insignia HD, Insignia 4K, Toshiba 4K, Insignia/Toshiba 4K UHD, JVC 2K, JVC 4K, Grundig Vision 6 HD, Grundig Vision 7 4K, Grundig OLED 4K, Onida HD, Onida FHD, ok 4K.
✓ Supported Amazon Fire TV Streaming Players: Fire TV Stick 4K, Fire TV Stick Gen 1-3, Fire TV Stick Lite, Fire TV Gen 1-3, Fire TV Cube Gen 1 & 2.
For support or feedback, please contact us via e-mail to [email protected]
This app is brought to you by the developers of Video & TV Cast, the #1 video casting app in the world with more than 100.000.000 downloads across all platforms and devices.
This app is not affiliated with Roku or any other trademark mentioned here. ROKU, the ROKU Logo, STREAMING STICK, ROKU TV, ROKU POWERED, the ROKU POWERED Logo, ROKU READY, the ROKU READY Logo, “STOP DREAMING. START STREAMING.”, “HAPPY STREAMING”, “THERE’S A TON OF ENTERTAINMENT IN THIS LITTLE BOX,” and “NOW THIS IS TV” are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Roku, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
This app is not affiliated with Amazon or any other trademark mentioned here. This app was not created or endorsed by Amazon.
Features of Remote for Roku & Fire TV for PC
1. No need to worry about losing your Roku or Fire TV remote ever again.
2. This app serves as a replacement for your lost or misplaced remote.
3. Simply download the app and follow the on-screen instructions to get started.
4. Use your smartphone or tablet as a remote control for your Roku or Fire TV device.
5. Enjoy all the features and functions of your regular remote, now on your mobile device.
6. No more searching for the remote under the couch cushions!
7. The TV Remote app is free to download and use.
8. Compatible with Roku devices running Roku OS 8.0 or higher, and Fire TV devices running FireOS 5.2.4 or higher.
9. Easy to set up and use.
10. Say goodbye to your old, physical remote control forever!
How To Install & Download Remote for Roku & Fire TV For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Remote for Roku & Fire TV for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Remote for Roku & Fire TV.
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Remote for Roku & Fire TV on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Remote for Roku & Fire TV and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Remote for Roku & Fire TV on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Remote for Roku & Fire TV On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||2kit consulting|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Wednesday, October 26, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Remote for Roku & Fire TV?
The Remote for Roku & Fire TV app is an excellent way to control your Roku or Fire TV device from your Android or iOS device. The app is free to download and use, and it is available for both Android and iOS devices. The app is easy to use and it has a user-friendly interface. The app is also very reliable and it works very well. Overall, the Remote for Roku & Fire TV app is an excellent way to control your Roku or Fire TV device from your Android or iOS device.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Remote for Roku & Fire TV on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
Recent Remote for Roku & Fire TV Reviews
Don’t work on my fire stick, don’t waste Ur data
Worked one time that’s it
only fault is that sometimes my fire stick and my smart phone will not be connected to the same network and I’ll still have to use the original remote as I have two router networks in my house.
Does not work
I purchased your ultimate cast 3 1/2 years ago which work well , … but this new roku remote is icing on the cake. Thanks for the great work. EDIT : I had to support the dev ( 4 dollars), as this works great on all my roku tvs.
I Love it…Thanks for making it.
We refer the ownership of This Remote for Roku & Fire TV to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Remote for Roku & Fire TV and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Remote for Roku & Fire TV. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Remote for Roku & Fire TV.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.