Remote control collections are a great way to keep your family entertained. With so many different options to choose from, you are sure to find the perfect one for your family. From simple to complex, there is a remote control collection for everyone. Whether you are looking for a new way to keep your family entertained or you are a collector, a remote control collection is a great addition to your home.
The technical specifications of the Remote Control Collection for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
- 1 Remote Control Collection ANDROID App Summary
- 2 Remote Control Collection App Overview and Details
- 3 Features of Remote Control Collection for PC
- 4 How To Install & Download Remote Control Collection For PC Windows 10/8/7
- 5 Whats New In this Remote Control Collection?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent Remote Control Collection Reviews
Remote Control Collection ANDROID App Summary
Remote Control Collection was developed by Steppschuh and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Remote Control Collection from Google Play store under the Productivity category. The latest version of Remote Control Collection is VARY on Play store with total users of 5954696. The Remote Control Collection app has a user rating of 4.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Remote Control Collection is Saturday, October 15, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Remote Control Collection on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
Remote Control Collection App Overview and Details
Use your Android device as a remote for your Windows PC or Mac – Control the mouse, keyboard, media, presentations and more!
The Remote Control Collection is a compilation of remotes, which you can use to wirelessly control your Windows PC or Mac. The unified remotes enable you to control the PC beyond mouse and keyboard!
What others say:
Very responsive and very convenient to use
Solid application with brilliant simplicity
There are many remotes out there, this one is on another level
Setting up this app is a no-brainer
Top app for controlling your PC
Included remote controls are:
-Live Screen (Pro)
-Media Player (Pro)
Imagine your PC’s touchpad right on your Android device. Multitouch gestures like scrolling and zooming are supported. You can toggle the keyboard to send keys at the same time.
Use the physical or virtual Android keyboard to type characters and they will appear on your PC. Important keys like Windows, Escape and Control are also available.
Live Screen Remote
See your PC’s screen live right on your Android device and control the mouse in real time.
Control the media player of your choice! Supported are Windows Media Player, iTunes, VLC, Media Monkey, Songbird and more.
Control your slideshows directly from your smartphone! The screen of your PC will be transmitted to your smartphone in real time! That works with Powerpoint, Impress and Adobe Reader, Windows Media Center and more.
Simply say what you want to be typed on your PC. You can also use voice commands to control your PC’s media, e.g. “skip this track” or “turn the volume up”.
Android Wear Support
You can now control your PC directly from your wrist! Super handy for presentations or controlling a media player.
The Remote Control Server is open source and can be used to control any device in your network. You can use this app to control all your internet of things (IOT) ready devices – like Arduino, Raspberry Pi and so on.
To receive the commands from the Remote Control App, you will need the Remote Control Server. You can download it for free from:
If you have trouble setting up a connection, follow this step-by-step guide or watch the video tutorial at:
Facebook fans can test the pro version for free:
For creating network sockets and using custom network protocols to connect with the pc.
Is needed to create a unique device id. Used to verify purchases and register unlock codes.
For analytics to improve localisation (translations, assets, etc.).
Media & Files
For caching to save network traffic.
For haptic feedback.
Features of Remote Control Collection for PC
1. Use your Android device as a remote for your Windows PC or Mac
2. Control the mouse, keyboard, media
3. Access your files and applications
4. Remotely view and control your desktop
5. Connect to your PC or Mac from anywhere
6. Customize your remote experience
7. Use your Android device as a touchpad
8. Use your Android device as a microphone
9. Use your Android device as a webcam
10. Enjoy a seamless remote experience
How To Install & Download Remote Control Collection For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Remote Control Collection for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Remote Control Collection.
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Remote Control Collection on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Remote Control Collection and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Remote Control Collection on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Remote Control Collection On Your PC|
|Android Version:||Varies with device|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Saturday, October 15, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Remote Control Collection?
– Improved compatibility with new Android versions
– Updated dependencies
Overall, the Remote Control Collection application is a great tool for managing your remote controls. It is easy to use and has a lot of features that make it a must-have for anyone with a lot of remote controls. The only downside is that it is a bit expensive, but it is worth the price.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Remote Control Collection on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
Recent Remote Control Collection Reviews
The developer has been working on a Linux server for like what two decades now? I bought the pro version when it was a separate app, then the developer changed it so it was a in-app purchase and they abandoned the pro version that I paid for. I’ve contacted them in an attempt to upgrade and update my provision license but they conveniently are ignoring me. I highly suggest looking elsewhere for your remote control solution
Good app responsive and interactive…its pretty NOICE!!
Can’t get it to work on my ChromeBook…
Na control ito ang galing manood nako
Does what it says, air . gyro mouse support would be nice
Best app out here
We refer the ownership of This Remote Control Collection to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Remote Control Collection and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Remote Control Collection. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Remote Control Collection.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.