Regions iTreasury Mobile is a mobile application that enables users to manage their Regions accounts and perform a variety of tasks related to their finances. The app allows users to check their account balances, transfer funds, view account activity, and more. The app is available for both iOS and Android devices.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Regions iTreasury Mobile for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
- 1 Download & Install Regions iTreasury Mobile For PC: Windows 10/8/7
- 2 Regions iTreasury Mobile ANDROID App Summary
- 3 Regions iTreasury Mobile App Overview and Details
- 4 Features of Regions iTreasury Mobile for PC
- 5 Whats New In this Regions iTreasury Mobile?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent Regions iTreasury Mobile Reviews
Download & Install Regions iTreasury Mobile For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Regions iTreasury Mobile for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Regions iTreasury Mobile.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Regions iTreasury Mobile on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Regions iTreasury Mobile and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Regions iTreasury Mobile on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Regions iTreasury Mobile On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Regions Bank|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Tuesday, July 26, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Regions iTreasury Mobile ANDROID App Summary
The Regions iTreasury Mobile was developed by the popular developer agency named Regions Bank. They have the Regions iTreasury Mobile in the Finance category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 2.10.0, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 9902 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 3.0 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Regions iTreasury Mobile latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Tuesday, July 26, 2022 was the last date the Regions iTreasury Mobile was updated with new features. If you want to use the Regions iTreasury Mobile on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Regions iTreasury Mobile using the emulator later on.
Regions iTreasury Mobile App Overview and Details
Regions iTreasury® Mobile provides Regions commercial clients with the ability to manage cash flow from the convenience of a mobile device. With Regions iTreasury, you can access all loan and depository accounts, initiate account-to-account funds transfers, release wires and ACH payments, create stop payments and much more.
Important Note: You must be enrolled in Regions iTreasury with assigned Regions OnePass® credentials and have a compatible device to use the service. Registration is required to use the iTreasury mobile app, and user access will be granted by your company’s administrator. Service terms and conditions apply.
To learn more, contact your Regions Relationship Manager or Treasury Management Officer, call Regions Treasury Management Small Business Group at 1-866-822-3770, or visit Regions.com/NewiTreasury.
Features of Regions iTreasury Mobile for PC
-The ability to manage cash flow from a mobile device
-The ability to view account balances and transactions
-The ability to transfer funds between accounts
-The ability to make payments
-The ability to view check images
-The ability to deposit checks
-The ability to view documents
-The ability to receive alerts
-The ability to access customer support
Whats New In this Regions iTreasury Mobile?
Regions iTreasury is a great mobile application that offers a convenient, fast and secure way to manage your finances. It is simple to use and easy to navigate. Overall, this is a great mobile application for those who want to keep track of their finances and manage their money in a convenient and secure way.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Regions iTreasury Mobile of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
Recent Regions iTreasury Mobile Reviews
Takes to long to download
It’s not downloading nothing is WHY? Why would you include my account in a REVIEW??? THAT SEEMS SUSPICIUOS AND RISKY??!¿ Your address site is not secure it says either. I don’t like that.
App yes.. bank no way dishonest greedy liars
Been banking with them for 4yrs there always there for me whenever I need them.
This is a total failure!!!!!
Can’t log into this app
Wont work junk app. The older app was better.
We refer the ownership of This Regions iTreasury Mobile to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Regions iTreasury Mobile and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Regions iTreasury Mobile. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Regions iTreasury Mobile.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.