Regatta Timer is an essential tool for anyone involved in rowing. It is simple to use and provides accurate timing for races. It is a must-have for anyone serious about rowing.
The latest Regatta Timer for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know about these updates? Here they are:
Regatta Timer ANDROID App Summary
Masus has developed the Regatta Timer for Android. You can find it under the Sports category on Play Store. Since its inception, Regatta Timer has got over 191+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 1.0 rating and the latest version of it is 1.0.4
The latest update of Regatta Timer is Friday, November 25, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Regatta Timer App Overview and Details
Set your timer, start the clock, be ready to cross the line the second the signal is given.
* Choose the start time defined by the start procedure
* Start the timer on the signal
* Sync the timer during countdown
* Be notified of the time by vibration patterns
* Track your Speed during racing (Currently unavailable on WearOS)
* Customize your experience by enabling:
– Long presses for each relevant button, to prevent accidental button presses
– WakeLock configuration for each separate screen, which prevents your screen from turning off during key moments of the race
– Turn boat speed tracking on or off in order to save battery or follow potential requirements of your regatta
* Includes “Charly Mode”, an exclusive training mode inspired by Charly Fernbach
Designed for both Mobile & WearOS
Features of Regatta Timer for PC
2. Start/stop clock
4. Lap counter
6. Adjustable volume
8. Battery life indicator
Install “Regatta Timer” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Regatta Timer on your PC isn’t that difficult if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Regatta Timer on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- The Play Store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Regatta Timer and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Regatta Timer as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Regatta Timer On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Friday, November 25, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Regatta Timer?
Merge Mobile & WearOS versions
This Regatta Timer application is a great way to time your races. It is simple to use and accurate. It is a great tool for racing enthusiasts.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Regatta Timer for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
Recent Regatta Timer Reviews
We refer the ownership of This Regatta Timer to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Regatta Timer and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Regatta Timer. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Regatta Timer.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.