Regatta Start is a new sailboat race starting device that uses GPS and wireless technology to provide an easy, safe and accurate start for races.
Before we get to know the steps to download and install the Regatta Start – SailGrib RS For PC for PC, let’s discuss its technical specifications:
- 1 Regatta Start – SailGrib RS App Overview and Details
- 2 Regatta Start – SailGrib RS App Overview and Details
- 3 Download & Install Regatta Start – SailGrib RS For PC: Windows 10/8/7
- 4 Regatta Start – SailGrib RS ANDROID App Summary
- 5 Features of Regatta Start – SailGrib RS for PC
- 6 Whats New In this Regatta Start – SailGrib RS?
- 7 Conclusion
- 8 Recent Regatta Start – SailGrib RS Reviews
Regatta Start – SailGrib RS App Overview and Details
Regatta Start – SailGrib RS App Overview and Details
SailGrib RS, for Race Start, will help you take better regatta starts. It includes a race stopwatch, it calculates the distance to the line, the time to burn up to the start and the favored end of the line.
Check the app screenshots to discover the power of the app.
GPS status: Active if last position is less than 10 seconds old.
Race committee boat button: Press the button to set the committee boat position. Press again to update its position.
Pin end buoy button: Press the button to set the position of the pin end buoy. Press again to update its position.
Stopwatch button: Press the button to start the countdown. Press again to synchronize the stopwatch to the nearest minute. Press and hold to reset it.
Wind direction button: Press the button to set the wind direction. Once the positions of the race committee boat and the pin end buoy have been set, the application will calculate the favored side of the line and display the advantage in meters at the committee boat or the pin end buoy. The wind direction is initialized at start-up by the GFS 1 ° model forecast.
This Premium feature requires a subscription.
Menu button: Press the menu button to change the application settings.
Distance to the starting line: Represents the shortest distance from the boat to the line: it is the perpendicular to the line that passes through the bow of the boat. Note that this perpendicular may cut the line outside the pin end buoy-race committee boat segment. It is negative if the bow of the boat is beyond the line.
Time to burn: This is the difference between the time until the start and the time required to reach the line if the boat maintains its current speed and heading. A negative time to burn indicates that the boat is ahead and will cut line before the start. The time to burn is not displayed if the boat moves away from the line.
Line headings: Line heading from the race committee boat towards the pin end buoy and from the pin end buoy towards the race committee boat.
Neutral wind direction: Direction of the wind for which the line is neutral.
Download & Install Regatta Start – SailGrib RS For PC: Windows 10/8/7
To install the Regatta Start – SailGrib RS on your Windows computer, you will need to install an Android emulator first. Let’s see how to get this done in a few minutes:
- The first thing you’ll do is download the Memu emulator on your computer. You will find it in your Downloads folder.
- Installing it may take longer if your PC has less power. A powerful PC makes the installation faster. Just double click on the file and accept the installation.
- Decline the additional app installations, click on finish, and the Memu emulator will launch on your computer.
- Play store is pre-installed in Memu, and you’ll see it right after the installation is done. Open it up by double clicking.
- Log into your Play store account with email and password, then search for the Regatta Start – SailGrib RS on the search bar.
- From the search results, click on your desired Regatta Start – SailGrib RS result and click on the install button to start the download process.
- Now, wait a while and the Regatta Start – SailGrib RS will be installed on your PC and emulator with a shortcut button to both.
- Run the Regatta Start – SailGrib RS with the shortcut icon. Congratulations, you’ve successfully installed and ran the Regatta Start – SailGrib RS on your PC.
|App Name:||Regatta Start – SailGrib RS On Your PC|
|Updated on:||Wednesday, March 31, 2021|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Get it On:|
Regatta Start – SailGrib RS ANDROID App Summary
SailGrib is the developer of this Regatta Start – SailGrib RS application. It is listed under the Sports category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 8777+ users of this app. The Regatta Start – SailGrib RS app rating is currently 1.3.
It was last updated on Wednesday, March 31, 2021. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Regatta Start – SailGrib RS for PC
1. A race stopwatch to help you take better regatta starts.
2. The ability to see wind speed and direction in real-time.
3. A log of your previous starts to help you improve.
4. Data analysis tools to help you understand your starts.
5. The ability to share your starts with others.
6. A database of starts from professional sailors.
7. The ability to create custom starts.
8. The ability to use GPS to track your starts.
9. The ability to use weather data to improve your starts.
10. A mobile app for race starts.
Whats New In this Regatta Start – SailGrib RS?
– Android libraries update
– bug corrections and performance improvements
The SailGrib RS application is a great way to get started in the world of sailing. It is simple to use and provides all of the information that you need to get started. The best part is that it is free to download and use.
This concludes our article on Regatta Start – SailGrib RS Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Regatta Start – SailGrib RS for Windows. Glad to help you out!
Recent Regatta Start – SailGrib RS Reviews
We refer the ownership of This Regatta Start – SailGrib RS to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Regatta Start – SailGrib RS and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Regatta Start – SailGrib RS. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Regatta Start – SailGrib RS.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.