The Rc Hangar Lite is a great choice for those looking for an affordable and easy to use RC aircraft hangar. The hangar is made from a durable and lightweight PVC material, making it easy to transport and set up. The hangar also features a clear PVC cover, allowing you to see your aircraft while it is stored away.
We will help you download the Rc Hangar Lite for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install Rc Hangar Lite on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
You want to download and install Rc Hangar Lite on your computer, but how do you do that? Well, BlueStacks android emulator can help you install and use it just like you do on your Android phone. Here are the steps you’ll have to go through:
- Download the BlueStacks emulator now; you’ll find it in your download folder where you can install it from.
- Double click on the file and it will ask for your administrative permission. Agree to that and be sure to uncheck unwanted apps that it comes with.
- Now, finish up the installation by opening the BlueStacks emulator. You’ll see Google Play Store is here.
- Log into your account with your Gmail email pass then search for Rc Hangar Lite on the search bar on top.
- Now you will see the installation options from the search results. It won’t take long to install the app from start to finish.
- After that, you can just use the Rc Hangar Lite as you do on your android phone or tablet, but with a bigger screen.
|App Name:||Rc Hangar Lite On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Luigi Scrocca|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Friday, November 4, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Rc Hangar Lite ANDROID App Summary
Luigi Scrocca is the developer of the Rc Hangar Lite, and they have the app under the Tools of Google Play Store. The latest version of the Rc Hangar Lite from them is 1.27 with over 659 users under the hood. With a 1.0 rating, the Rc Hangar Lite is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the Rc Hangar Lite is Friday, November 4, 2022, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the Rc Hangar Lite on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
Rc Hangar Lite App Overview and Details
This app is intended to be a memorandum of the “STATUS” of our Model Aircraft and consequently for each model you can register FLIGHTS, MAINTENANCE and mounted COMPONENTS.
Among the things that I consider important I want to report these:
– For each component of the model you will have to enter the value you consider appropriate in the “scheduled maintenance at min” field. When this value is equal to or less than the sum of the minutes of the flights entered, you will be notified with a visual alert both by viewing the list of components and that of the models. By subsequently inserting a maintenance, the alert is canceled and the count will restart.
– With a long click you access a second function, for example on the icon in the card you insert the images.
– List of models with status display (alert for expired maintenance of a component)
– Insertion and visualization of the model with image, total flight time and number of flights
– Cloning of the model and its components (in case of the same or similar models)
– Model components list (with expired maintenance alert)
– Insertion and visualization of component with image, total time of use and maintenance deadline
– Insertion or modification of new component to be kept in stock.
– Maintenance list of the model with date and work carried out
– Insertion and display of maintenance with image, date and work performed (with expired maintenance reset on the component and model status change following the maintenance carried out)
– Model flight list (with date and result)
– Insertion and visualization of model flight with image, flight time and outcome (with change of model status as a result of the outcome)
– Decommissioning of the model and its components following a crash
– Disposal and / or elimination of a single component
– Reinstatement model
– Reinstatement component
– Clone model aircraft and / or components
– Send backup (RcHangar.zip) online google drive etc.
– Export data and photos (RcHangar.zip) to internal device memory
– Import data and photos (RcHangar.zip) from device internal memory.
Read the detailed instructions in the options section.
At the moment this app has only two languages Italian and English.
Features of Rc Hangar Lite for PC
1. Keep track of the “STATUS” of your Model Aircraft
2. Make memos of your Model Aircraft
3. Check the “STATUS” of your Model Aircraft
4. Help manage the “STATUS” of your Model Aircraft
5. Connect with other Model Aircraft enthusiasts
6. Get tips and tricks for Model Aircraft
7. Get the latest news on Model Aircraft
8. Stay up to date on Model Aircraft events
9. Share photos and videos of Model Aircraft
10. Have fun with Model Aircraft!
Whats New In this Rc Hangar Lite?
The Rc Hangar Lite application is a great way to manage your RC aircraft. It is simple to use and has many features that make it a great choice for any RC enthusiast. With this application, you can keep track of your aircraft, their flight times, and their maintenance. This application is a great tool for any RC aircraft owner.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the Rc Hangar Lite? Let us know!
Recent Rc Hangar Lite Reviews
We refer the ownership of This Rc Hangar Lite to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Rc Hangar Lite and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Rc Hangar Lite. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Rc Hangar Lite.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.