Rails of Fury: Train Defence is a strategy game where you must defend your train against waves of enemies. You will earn money for every enemy you kill, which you can use to upgrade your train or buy new weapons. The game gets progressively harder as you advance, so be prepared for a challenge!
This article is all about helping you get to know the Rails of Fury: Train Defence for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||Rails of Fury: Train Defence On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Saber Interactive Inc.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Thursday, November 3, 2022|
|Get it On:|
- 1 Rails of Fury: Train Defence ANDROID App Summary
- 2 How To Install & Download Rails of Fury: Train Defence For PC Windows 10/8/7
- 3 Features of Rails of Fury: Train Defence for PC
- 4 Rails of Fury: Train Defence App Overview and Details
- 5 Whats New In this Rails of Fury: Train Defence?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent Rails of Fury: Train Defence Reviews
Rails of Fury: Train Defence ANDROID App Summary
The Rails of Fury: Train Defence was developed by the popular developer agency named Saber Interactive Inc.. They have the Rails of Fury: Train Defence in the Strategy category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 1.0.2245, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 52626 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 2.9 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Rails of Fury: Train Defence latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Thursday, November 3, 2022 was the last date the Rails of Fury: Train Defence was updated with new features. If you want to use the Rails of Fury: Train Defence on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Rails of Fury: Train Defence using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download Rails of Fury: Train Defence For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Rails of Fury: Train Defence using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Rails of Fury: Train Defence on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Rails of Fury: Train Defence here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of Rails of Fury: Train Defence for PC
1. Real-time defense strategy game set in a post-apocalyptic world
2. Equip powerful weapons and armor to help you survive
3. Build up your base of operations to withstand attacks
4. Train up your troops to fight off hordes of enemies
5. Research new technologies to give you an edge
6. Explore the world to find resources and survivors
7. Take on challenging missions to earn rewards
8. Face off against other players in PvP combat
9. Modify your game with custom settings and rules
10. Stay up-to-date with the latest game updates
Rails of Fury: Train Defence App Overview and Details
Test your skill in this real-time defense strategy set in a post-apocalyptic world!
– Equip powerful guns, including cannon towers, missiles, and even tesla coils!
– Unlock new locomotives and cars, and upgrade your armor;
– Use special abilities on time to kill the foes and defend your train;
– Earn more money by transporting passengers and killing enemies!
Remember – It is easy to die on the wasteland! Keep your defense strong to reach the next station!
Whats New In this Rails of Fury: Train Defence?
This game is a great way to spend some time if you need a break from reality. It’s a bit challenging, but it’s also a lot of fun. The graphics are great and the gameplay is smooth. I would definitely recommend this game to anyone who’s looking for a good time.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Rails of Fury: Train Defence of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
Recent Rails of Fury: Train Defence Reviews
Scam game I spent $20 on the game and after getting out of the game I lost everything so I emailed the devs and I got this as a response. The response from the remote server was: 550 5.7.1 Your email content is identified as spam, and has been rejected by the recipient’s e-mail system.
The scaling on equipment seems to have lowered drastically when going past level 14 for equipment, and while the progression was fun at first, there isn’t much to unlock past stage 20 (or at least, not one that I can see). There’s also the complication of knowing “when” the turrets attack bikes/cars/trucks, sometimes they shoot, sometimes they don’t despite being in-range. Game has potential, but really needs more attention and care.
Honestly not a bad game, the energy is super annoying I think you should at least be able to play about 10-20 attempts and be able to watch ads to replenish, Controls are a little annoying too but honestly needs improvement but it’s not bad
Would be much more enjoyable had the skills been more effective, or have the guns shoot where you point. As it is, the game gets a tad too unbalanced for me.
Hello devs can you add More guns? Like this: a flame gun a pyro gun and a minigun and spiper and can you add some armor that you can buy? It may make the game good so good day devs and have a good time! Bye.
This game is on the roof it’s amazing but it contains adds so I put on four star
I’m surprised this game doesn’t have a better rating it’s definitely a good game probably isn’t that great cause well feul thing
It has a energy system so any fun in it gets removed
We refer the ownership of This Rails of Fury: Train Defence to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Rails of Fury: Train Defence and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Rails of Fury: Train Defence. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Rails of Fury: Train Defence.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.