Radio Garden is an online radio station that plays a variety of music from around the world. You can choose to listen to radio stations from different countries and regions, or you can search for a specific station by keyword. Radio Garden also allows you to create a custom station by selecting a specific genre or artist.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Radio Garden for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download Radio Garden For PC Windows 10/8/7
Downloading and installing the Radio Garden on PC shouldn’t be a hassle when you have the NOX player installed. Let’s help you get this popular android emulator on your computer and install the Radio Garden using it on your PC, step by step:
- Step 1: You need to download the NOX player on your computer first. So, go ahead and download it.
- Step 2: Now, install the Nox player from your computer, from the downloads list, typically in a specific folder.
- Step 3: The installation will take a few minutes depending on how powerful a computer you’re using.
- Step 4: Launch the NOX player after installing. Now, skip out the pop-ups and find the Play Store app on top.
- Step 5: Enter the Play Store app and search for Radio Garden so that you get this on your first result.
- Step 6: Click on Install and the download process will start right away. After that, you just start using the Radio Garden on your computer.
|App Name:||Radio Garden On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Radio Garden B.V.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Music & Audio|
|Updated on:||Monday, September 28, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Radio Garden ANDROID App Summary
On Google Play store, you can find the Radio Garden in the Music & Audio category. You can download and install Radio Garden on your Android phone from there. Radio Garden B.V. is the developer of Radio Garden who made this app.
3.0.4 is the latest version of Radio Garden that you can see on Google Play Store. And this app comes with a total user count of 16429730. Plus, you’ll see that Radio Garden has a good user rating of 4.7.
You can install the latest version of Radio Garden, which is Monday, September 28, 2020 on your computer only via an Android emulator. It’s not possible to directly install on PC. You can use the NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator to install Radio Garden on your PC.
Our guide in this article will help you download and install it by yourself. Just keep following this article and go through the guide below.
Features of Radio Garden for PC
1. The only official version of Radio Garden
2. Listen to radio stations from all over the world
3. Browse by location or genre
4. Save your favorite stations
5. Create custom station lists
6. Share stations with others
7. Listen to podcasts
8. Follow your favorite DJs and programs
9. Get personalized recommendations
10. Discover new music
Radio Garden App Overview and Details
Welcome to the one and only official version of Radio Garden!
Radio Garden allows you to listen to thousands of live radio stations world wide by rotating the globe.
Every green dot represents a city or town. Tap on it to tune into the radio stations broadcasting from that city.
By adding new stations every day and updating ones that no longer work, we hope to give you a smooth international radio listening experience.
Save your favourite stations for later listening.
Don’t worry: the radio will keep playing, even if your phone goes to sleep.
More features coming soon.
Whats New In this Radio Garden?
Dear Radio Gardeners,
We are very happy to be back with a small release for you!
– 🔮 Android 11 users get an improved full-screen layout and some performance improvements when entering search queries in the app
– 🐜 We shrank the bundle size of the app for faster downloads and installs
– ✂️ Copy the name of the currently playing track
– 📻 We fixed an issue where some stations would stop playing after their preroll
💚 🌍 The Radio Garden Team
Overall, Radio Garden is a great application that allows users to listen to a wide variety of radio stations from around the world. The interface is user-friendly and the quality of the audio is excellent. Additionally, the ability to view the location of the radio station on a map is a nice touch. The only downside is that the free version of the app is ad-supported, but the paid version is well worth the price.
That’s it! That’s how you download Radio Garden on your PC and install it like a pro. If you’re still trying to figure it out, let us know in the comments below:
Recent Radio Garden Reviews
So far love this app. You can listen to practically any radio station in the world. Now can you make a TV garden?
Just read the other reviews and you’ll see why
One of my favorite apps on Android. The concept is as wonderful as it is unique. Keep up the great work team Radio Garden.
Too many ads.
Fantastically well designed no-nosense app (no social BS) and reasonably priced. Great for learning geography and visiting remote lands sitting in your favourite armchair. Absolutely love it! *** Edit Dec 2022: Stations outside the UK are blocked, with no explanation given, and has been for months. Developer doesn’t bother to respond. Knocked down from 5 stars to 1. Requesting refund for breach of contract
Absolutely amazing App. A must for All.
Love this app. Very easy to use
No. 1 excellent
We refer the ownership of This Radio Garden to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Radio Garden and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Radio Garden. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Radio Garden.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.