This simple to use pulley calculator will calculate the torque and speed of a drive pulley given the size of the pulley and the power or speed rating of the motor. All that is required is that you enter the values for the diameter of the drive pulley and either the power or speed rating of the motor.
Before we get to know the steps to download and install the Pulley Calculator For PC for PC, let’s discuss its technical specifications:
- 1 Pulley Calculator App Overview and Details
- 2 Pulley Calculator App Overview and Details
- 3 Download & Install Pulley Calculator For PC: Windows 10/8/7
- 4 Pulley Calculator ANDROID App Summary
- 5 Features of Pulley Calculator for PC
- 6 Whats New In this Pulley Calculator?
- 7 Conclusion
- 8 Recent Pulley Calculator Reviews
Pulley Calculator App Overview and Details
Pulley Calculator App Overview and Details
Use this calculator to calculate :
1. Length of belt required between two pulleys.
2. Pulley ratio.
3. Belt speed per minute.
4. Pulley gap.
Download & Install Pulley Calculator For PC: Windows 10/8/7
To install the Pulley Calculator on your Windows computer, you will need to install an Android emulator first. Let’s see how to get this done in a few minutes:
- The first thing you’ll do is download the Memu emulator on your computer. You will find it in your Downloads folder.
- Installing it may take longer if your PC has less power. A powerful PC makes the installation faster. Just double click on the file and accept the installation.
- Decline the additional app installations, click on finish, and the Memu emulator will launch on your computer.
- Play store is pre-installed in Memu, and you’ll see it right after the installation is done. Open it up by double clicking.
- Log into your Play store account with email and password, then search for the Pulley Calculator on the search bar.
- From the search results, click on your desired Pulley Calculator result and click on the install button to start the download process.
- Now, wait a while and the Pulley Calculator will be installed on your PC and emulator with a shortcut button to both.
- Run the Pulley Calculator with the shortcut icon. Congratulations, you’ve successfully installed and ran the Pulley Calculator on your PC.
|App Name:||Pulley Calculator On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Jitendra Surve|
|Updated on:||Tuesday, July 26, 2022|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Get it On:|
Pulley Calculator ANDROID App Summary
Jitendra Surve is the developer of this Pulley Calculator application. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 50754+ users of this app. The Pulley Calculator app rating is currently Panda.
It was last updated on Tuesday, July 26, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Pulley Calculator for PC
1. Length of belt required between two pulleys
2. Pulley ratio
3. Center distance between two pulleys
4. Speed ratio between two pulleys
5. Belt length over pulley circumference
6. Angle of wrap around a pulley
7. Ratio of tensions in a belt
8. Minimum pulley diameter
9. Number of belts required
10. Belt length deviation
Whats New In this Pulley Calculator?
Killed Some Bugs.
The Pulley Calculator application is a great tool for anyone who needs to calculate the dimensions of a pulley. The application is easy to use and provides accurate results.
This concludes our article on Pulley Calculator Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Pulley Calculator for Windows. Glad to help you out!
Recent Pulley Calculator Reviews
Excellent and easy to use
Very simple and easy to use.
Simple to use with accurate results.
Ist metric system or inches ?
This is a great app, thank you so much!
Saved many trips to the parts store!!!!
We refer the ownership of This Pulley Calculator to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Pulley Calculator and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Pulley Calculator. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Pulley Calculator.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.