ProtonMail is an encrypted email service founded in 2014 at the CERN research facility by scientists who met while working on the Large Hadron Collider project. The company is headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland. ProtonMail uses client-side encryption to protect email content and user data before it reaches ProtonMail servers, meaning that ProtonMail cannot read users’ emails. ProtonMail encrypts email subject lines, messages, and attachments with AES-256 and stores them in an encrypted format.
Before we get to know the steps to download and install the Proton Mail: Encrypted Email For PC for PC, let’s discuss its technical specifications:
- 1 Proton Mail: Encrypted Email App Overview and Details
- 2 Proton Mail: Encrypted Email App Overview and Details
- 3 Download & Install Proton Mail: Encrypted Email For PC: Windows 10/8/7
- 4 Proton Mail: Encrypted Email ANDROID App Summary
- 5 Features of Proton Mail: Encrypted Email for PC
- 6 Whats New In this Proton Mail: Encrypted Email?
- 7 Conclusion
- 8 Recent Proton Mail: Encrypted Email Reviews
Proton Mail: Encrypted Email App Overview and Details
Proton Mail: Encrypted Email App Overview and Details
Keep your conversations private. Proton Mail is encrypted email from Switzerland. Used by millions worldwide, our all-new email app protects your communications and has everything you need to easily manage your inbox.
The Wall Street Journal says:
“Proton Mail offers encrypted email, which makes it virtually impossible for anyone to read it except the sender and the recipient.”
With the all-new Proton Mail app, you can:
• Create a @proton.me or @protonmail.com email address
• Send and receive encrypted emails and attachments with ease
• Switch between multiple Proton Mail accounts
• Keep your inbox tidy and clean with folders, labels and simple swipe-gestures
• Receive new email notifications
• Send Password-protected Emails to anyone
• Enjoy your inbox in dark mode
Why use Proton Mail?
• Proton Mail is free — We believe everyone deserves privacy. Upgrade to a paid plan to get more done and support our mission.
• Easy to use — Our all-new app has been redesigned to make it easier to read, organize, and write your emails.
• Your inbox is yours — We don’t spy on your communications to show you targeted ads. Your inbox, your rules.
• Rigorous encryption — Your inbox is secured on all your devices. No one can read your emails but you. Proton is privacy, guaranteed by end-to-end and zero-access encryption.
• Unmatched protection — We offer strong phishing, spam, and spying/tracking protection.
Industry Leading Security Features
Messages are stored on Proton Mail servers using end-to-end encryption at all times and are transmitted securely between Proton servers and user devices. This largely eliminates the risk of message interception.
Zero Access to Your Email Content
Proton Mail’s zero access architecture means that your data is encrypted in a way that makes it inaccessible to us. Data is encrypted on the client side using an encryption key that Proton does not have access to. This means we don’t have the technical ability to decrypt your messages.
Proton Mail’s open-source software has been thoroughly vetted by security experts from around the world to ensure the highest levels of protection. Proton Mail only uses secure implementations of AES, RSA, along with OpenPGP, while all of the cryptographic libraries used are open source. By using open-source libraries, Proton Mail can guarantee that the encryption algorithms used do not have clandestinely built-in back doors.
Proton Mail in the press:
“Proton Mail is an email system which uses end-to-end encryption, making it impossible for outside parties to monitor.” Forbes
“A new email service being developed by a group from MIT that met at CERN promises to bring secure, encrypted email to the masses and keep sensitive information away from prying eyes.” Huffington Post
Follow Proton on social media for all the latest news and offers:
For more information, visit: https://proton.me/mail
Our open-source code base: https://github.com/ProtonMail
Download & Install Proton Mail: Encrypted Email For PC: Windows 10/8/7
To install the Proton Mail: Encrypted Email on your Windows computer, you will need to install an Android emulator first. Let’s see how to get this done in a few minutes:
- The first thing you’ll do is download the Memu emulator on your computer. You will find it in your Downloads folder.
- Installing it may take longer if your PC has less power. A powerful PC makes the installation faster. Just double click on the file and accept the installation.
- Decline the additional app installations, click on finish, and the Memu emulator will launch on your computer.
- Play store is pre-installed in Memu, and you’ll see it right after the installation is done. Open it up by double clicking.
- Log into your Play store account with email and password, then search for the Proton Mail: Encrypted Email on the search bar.
- From the search results, click on your desired Proton Mail: Encrypted Email result and click on the install button to start the download process.
- Now, wait a while and the Proton Mail: Encrypted Email will be installed on your PC and emulator with a shortcut button to both.
- Run the Proton Mail: Encrypted Email with the shortcut icon. Congratulations, you’ve successfully installed and ran the Proton Mail: Encrypted Email on your PC.
|App Name:||Proton Mail: Encrypted Email On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Proton AG|
|Updated on:||Wednesday, January 4, 2023|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Get it On:|
Proton Mail: Encrypted Email ANDROID App Summary
Proton AG is the developer of this Proton Mail: Encrypted Email application. It is listed under the Communication category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 5702344+ users of this app. The Proton Mail: Encrypted Email app rating is currently 3.0.11.
It was last updated on Wednesday, January 4, 2023. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Proton Mail: Encrypted Email for PC
1. Proton Mail is an encrypted email service from Switzerland.
2. Proton Mail is used by millions of people worldwide.
3. Proton Mail offers a free and paid subscription.
4. Proton Mail offers end-to-end encryption.
5. Proton Mail encrypts all emails, attachments, and contacts.
6. Proton Mail offers a secure email service.
7. Proton Mail is a secure way to communicate.
8. Proton Mail is an easy to use email service.
9. Proton Mail offers a user-friendly interface.
10. Proton Mail is a reliable email service.
Whats New In this Proton Mail: Encrypted Email?
* Improved the stability of the app, particularly around the sending flow.
* Improved the display of malformed newsletters.
* Fixed several crashes.
ProtonMail is an encrypted email application that allows users to send and receive email securely. It offers a free and paid subscription plan, with the paid plan offering more features. ProtonMail is a great option for those looking for a secure email service.
This concludes our article on Proton Mail: Encrypted Email Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Proton Mail: Encrypted Email for Windows. Glad to help you out!
Recent Proton Mail: Encrypted Email Reviews
My credit card worked one month for their services and then stopped working the next. I sent an email explaining the situation, and then I was locked out from all of my information, with no way to pay. Goodbye, Proton. Reply to reply: I can’t get the ticket number because you people locked me out of my account! The email is in the account! Duh!
I use all their apps and besides the slow hiccups here and there they are the only apps I do not regret if I had the funds I’d be paying them honestly.
The best! I use everything in the proton product line. Ive been using the protonmail for a few years for free and when the VPN and Drive came out I had to upgrade my plan
Unable to create account using app it just freezes at “creating account this will take only about a minute ” have tested more then 20 times 3 times I’ve waited over 30 min before closing app.
After years of dealing with idiotic problems that never occur in any other email service provider, I’m finally going to find another service provider and quit using this crapware. 1) It’s price for mobsters vacationing in the Swiss Alps — even fundamental things like filtering and labels are hidden behind a towering paywall, 2) it’s the only email service I’ve ever used that consistently has a hard time sending my messages, 3) it’s just butt-ugly! Someone actually got paid to design this UI?
Originally, posted could not stayed logged in with mutliple email accounts. Discovered that if you’re a beta tester it will automatically log you out if you switch between your email account within the app. Fixed the issue by no longer being a beta tester and re-installed the non-beta testing app.
Worst email, they deactivated my account and said I spammed which wasn’t true, now I can’t see my emails.
Exceptional email app. Privacy, security, and protection. I love this app. They don’t read your content. You can use VPNs or theirs. Not like Gmail. Their business is email, not stealing everything on your phone and tracking everything about you. Remember that your privacy is protected by their laws.
We refer the ownership of This Proton Mail: Encrypted Email to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Proton Mail: Encrypted Email and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Proton Mail: Encrypted Email. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Proton Mail: Encrypted Email.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.