Propulsion is the process of pushing or pulling an object through a medium, such as air or water. The object may be a solid, liquid, or gas. The force that propels the object is called thrust.
The latest Propulsion for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know about these updates? Here they are:
Propulsion ANDROID App Summary
Qasim Tariq has developed the Propulsion for Android. You can find it under the Arcade category on Play Store. Since its inception, Propulsion has got over 24+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 1.0 rating and the latest version of it is 6
The latest update of Propulsion is Sunday, October 17, 2021 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Propulsion App Overview and Details
Propulsion is a simple endless arcade mobile game where you control a rocket and try to survive for as long as possible
Features of Propulsion for PC
1. Simple, endless arcade gameplay.
2. Control a rocket with intuitive controls.
3. Avoid obstacles and enemies.
4. Travel as far as possible to score points.
5. Compete with friends and others online.
6. Unlock new rockets and upgrades.
7. Beautiful pixel art graphics.
8. Chiptune soundtrack.
9. Game Center achievements and leaderboards.
10. Universal app for iPhone and iPad.
Install “Propulsion” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Propulsion on your PC isn’t that difficult if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Propulsion on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- The Play Store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Propulsion and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Propulsion as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Propulsion On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Qasim Tariq|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Sunday, October 17, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Propulsion?
The application of propulsion can be seen in many everyday objects, from fans to rockets. By understanding the basic principles of how things move, we can apply this knowledge to design more efficient and powerful devices.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Propulsion for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
Recent Propulsion Reviews
Sax to max
I was getting bored i had nothing to do i was close to finish my life then someone told me about this game…… it came to my life, i got excited in a sec…… it gave me a new purpose to live…. which was…. dodging the metrooss!!!!!…… now i can live better… thanks to Qasim Tariq for this gift……
We refer the ownership of This Propulsion to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Propulsion and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Propulsion. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Propulsion.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.