A propeller is a device with blades that are set at an angle to the water flow, causing the water to flow in a circle. The blades spin in the water and create thrust, which moves the boat forward.
So, you want to download the Propeller for PC and install it now. But do you know the technical specifications of it? Why not get to know them before discussing installation steps?
Propeller ANDROID App Summary
The Propeller is listed under the Health & Fitness category on Google Play store from where you can download it on your Android phone. The name of the developer of the Propeller is Reciprocal Labs Corp.. The current version of Propeller is 184.108.40.206 with a total user count of 65740 and an overall user rating of 4.0.
Tuesday, December 6, 2022 was the last date the Propeller was updated on Google Play Store. You can install it on your computer only by using an Emulator. The most common and safest emulators for PC are NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We have included the installation process and everything you need to know in this article. Follow along as we go through them step by step
How To Install & Download Propeller For PC Windows 10/8/7
NOX player is an Android emulator that will help you run the Propeller on your PC. Follow the guide below that will walk you through the process of downloading and installing it:
- First, you have to install NOX playeron your computer that will create the environment for the Propeller to run on your computer.
- To install NOX player on your computer, you need to download it from the NOX website. Go ahead and do that first.
- Now, locate the installation file in your download folder and double click on it to start the installation.
- Once installed, skip the tutorials, and navigate to the Play store icon on the top of the homepage.
- Click on the store icon and here you have to log into your Play store account (Google account)
- After logging in, click on the search bar and search for Propeller. You’ll see it pop in the first position.
- There will be an Install button alongside. Go ahead and click on that and start downloading the Propeller on your PC.
- Nox Player will do the rest and get the Propeller on your computer. You can now use it as you do on your phone.
|App Name:||Propeller On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Reciprocal Labs Corp.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Health & Fitness|
|Updated on:||Tuesday, December 6, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Propeller App Overview and Details
Propeller can help you follow your treatment plan and take control of your asthma.
Propeller is a digital health tool that has been used by over 100,000 people worldwide. The Propeller sensor discretely attaches to your asthma inhaler, gathers information about your medication use and sends that information to the Propeller app. The app builds your profile and provides personalized support to help you follow your doctor-recommended treatment plan.
Have a complete record
The Propeller sensor and app automatically record when you use your medication.
Never forget a dose
Medication reminders can include chiming sensors, push notifications and in-app reminders.
Reports at your fingertips
Monthly summaries of inhaler use are accessible in the Propeller app and by email, and they can be easily shared with your doctor.
Start each day with confidence
A daily Asthma Outlook plus air quality and weather forecasts are generated based on your location.
Discover your triggers
You can keep a record of when and where you use your rescue inhaler to help learn what may be causing your flare-ups.
Find a lost inhaler
You can use the Find My Inhaler feature of the Propeller app to “ring” a misplaced inhaler.
If you have asthma, ask your doctor if Propeller is compatible with your treatment.
Features of Propeller for PC
1. Propeller is a digital asthma management tool that helps you follow your treatment plan and take control of your asthma.
2. Propeller syncs with your asthma inhaler to track your usage and asthma symptoms over time.
3. Propeller provides personalized feedback and coaching to help you manage your asthma.
4. Propeller helps you identify and avoid triggers that can worsen your asthma.
5. Propeller allows you to share your data with your doctor to help them better understand your asthma and tailor your treatment.
6. Propeller provides real-time alerts if your asthma is worsening, so you can take action to avoid an asthma attack.
7. Propeller’s machine learning algorithms get smarter over time, so it can provide more personalized and effective feedback.
8. Propeller is available on iOS and Android, so you can manage your asthma on the go.
9. Propeller is backed by a team of asthma experts, so you can be confident you’re getting the best possible care.
10. Propeller is free to use, so you can start taking control of your asthma today.
Whats New In this Propeller?
At Propeller, we continuously update the app to make it easier and more informative to help you better manage your asthma or COPD. Make sure to keep your app updated to move your life forward with Propeller.
The Propeller application is a great tool for managing a fleet of vehicles. It is user-friendly and has a variety of features that make it a valuable asset for any business. It is important to note, however, that the Propeller application is not a replacement for a human driver. While it can help manage a fleet of vehicles, it cannot replace the need for a human driver.
As we conclude the guide and you get to use the Propeller on your PC, we’re open to your questions. The comment box is open for you to ask for assistance if you need any.
Recent Propeller Reviews
Keeps dropping out of sync with my phone. Reminds me yes. As fir the rest. It needs some work doing on it.
Not available to everyone. You have to have an invitation to actually use the app in the USA.
Duped into getting the device by Express Scripts. I have asthma that is controlled with a low dose of Qvar, but device doesn’t work with the Redi-haler. It fits on my Ventolin rescue inhaler and records when I use it, which is extremely rare. App wants to remind me to take Qvar, but I do it before bed every night so there’s no need. Besides, it takes longer to launch/use the app than it does to take my meds. “Reminders” became so annoying that I disabled them. My one word summation: WORTHLESS.
I love this app! It has helped so much in developing a routine of when to take my inhaler. The only thing that I would recommend is to have an option to write in what triggered having to use the emergency inhaler. There are a lot of options on there to choose from but there were a few times where the option wasn’t listed. Also, having a a more detailed description when you’re newly diagnosed with asthma helps figure out what your triggers are
How do I get this propeller please ⁰
I can’t get a widget for my screen?
I downloaded the Propeller app but apparently, in the U.S., one is only able to use the app if they’ve been “invited” to do so. Kinda silly if you ask me. Oh well, Propeller’s loss and not mine.
Does not offer the ones I need for my inhalers. Just one for my rescue inhaler
Can’t log into app even after changing password and can’t update app. My mom Is having the same issue .
It won’t open
We refer the ownership of This Propeller to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Propeller and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Propeller. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Propeller.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.