In a post-apocalyptic world, where the world is covered in snow, you must survive. Project Winter is a mobile game that puts you and 11 other players in a fight to the death. You must use your wits and survival skills to escape the cold and find shelter. With limited resources and a hostile environment, you must work together to survive. But beware, not everyone is looking out for your best interests. Trust is key, and betrayal could be the end of you.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Project Winter Mobile for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||Project Winter Mobile On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Boltrend Games|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Thursday, October 27, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Project Winter Mobile ANDROID App Summary
The Project Winter Mobile was developed by the popular developer agency named Boltrend Games. They have the Project Winter Mobile in the Action category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 1.7.0, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 820888 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 3.9 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Project Winter Mobile latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Thursday, October 27, 2022 was the last date the Project Winter Mobile was updated with new features. If you want to use the Project Winter Mobile on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Project Winter Mobile using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download Project Winter Mobile For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Project Winter Mobile using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Project Winter Mobile on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Project Winter Mobile here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of Project Winter Mobile for PC
1. A social deception game that is coming to mobile devices.
2. Players are put into a virtual winter environment.
3. They must work together to survive the cold and harsh conditions.
4. There is a traitor in the group who is working against the others.
5. The traitor’s goal is to sabotage the group’s efforts and make them fail.
6. The game is played through a chat interface.
7. Players can use voice chat to communicate with each other.
8. The game features avatars of the players.
9. The game has a timer that counts down to the end of the game.
10. The game can be played with up to 8 players.
Project Winter Mobile App Overview and Details
Project Winter is the popular social deception game on PC, now it is coming to mobile!
It’s a game about collaboration and betrayal, survival or death.
You will try to survive a deadly blizzard with 7 of your teammates,
Search for supplies, call for help, and escape from this white hell.
Of course, it’s not just bad weather that you need to be careful of,
And the traitors lurking in the ranks,
They will do anything to stop others’ survival,
Maybe… there’s a dagger hidden beneath the smile.
Whats New In this Project Winter Mobile?
Overall, the Project Winter mobile application was a success. The app was downloaded by over 1,000 people and had a 4.5 star rating on the app store. The app was also featured in several publications, including The New York Times and The Wall Street Journal. The app served as a valuable tool for people living in cold weather climates and provided them with information on how to stay safe during winter weather.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Project Winter Mobile of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
Recent Project Winter Mobile Reviews
Dead game. I see only one room in all servers of any game mode.
Your concept is interesting but most players that are playing the game are stupid, wicked and useless. I am uninstalling the game.
Lack of players… There is almost no players to play with.
Lag but really good 💯
Nobody is ever on.. waiting forever for the game to start. Practice mode is boring. I wanted to play with others and I think I’ve tried about 20 times, waiting and waiting so I just have to give up on this game completely.
Keep it up guys, You are going to shine one day, keep fixing bugs and adding content, I would recommend adding offline mode with bots
Good potential game but it seems that devs don’t care about cheaters and bugs. Overall 1 star is a miracle to give.
Looks like a beautifully textured game, but alas, after the tutorial, there is no game to play because there are no players.
Matchmaking is too much slow.
We refer the ownership of This Project Winter Mobile to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Project Winter Mobile and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Project Winter Mobile. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Project Winter Mobile.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.