PressReader is an app that gives you unlimited access to thousands of newspapers and magazines from around the world. With PressReader, you can read the latest news, keep up with your favorite magazines, and discover new publications from around the globe.
This article is all about helping you get to know the PressReader: News & Magazines for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
- 1 How To Install & Download PressReader: News & Magazines For PC Windows 10/8/7
- 2 PressReader: News & Magazines ANDROID App Summary
- 3 Features of PressReader: News & Magazines for PC
- 4 PressReader: News & Magazines App Overview and Details
- 5 Whats New In this PressReader: News & Magazines?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent PressReader: News & Magazines Reviews
How To Install & Download PressReader: News & Magazines For PC Windows 10/8/7
Downloading and installing the PressReader: News & Magazines on PC shouldn’t be a hassle when you have the NOX player installed. Let’s help you get this popular android emulator on your computer and install the PressReader: News & Magazines using it on your PC, step by step:
- Step 1: You need to download the NOX player on your computer first. So, go ahead and download it.
- Step 2: Now, install the Nox player from your computer, from the downloads list, typically in a specific folder.
- Step 3: The installation will take a few minutes depending on how powerful a computer you’re using.
- Step 4: Launch the NOX player after installing. Now, skip out the pop-ups and find the Play Store app on top.
- Step 5: Enter the Play Store app and search for PressReader: News & Magazines so that you get this on your first result.
- Step 6: Click on Install and the download process will start right away. After that, you just start using the PressReader: News & Magazines on your computer.
|App Name:||PressReader: News & Magazines On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||PressReader Inc.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||News & Magazines|
|Updated on:||Thursday, February 23, 2023|
|Get it On:|
PressReader: News & Magazines ANDROID App Summary
On Google Play store, you can find the PressReader: News & Magazines in the News & Magazines category. You can download and install PressReader: News & Magazines on your Android phone from there. PressReader Inc. is the developer of PressReader: News & Magazines who made this app.
6.5.230223 is the latest version of PressReader: News & Magazines that you can see on Google Play Store. And this app comes with a total user count of 9859005. Plus, you’ll see that PressReader: News & Magazines has a good user rating of 4.5.
You can install the latest version of PressReader: News & Magazines, which is Thursday, February 23, 2023 on your computer only via an Android emulator. It’s not possible to directly install on PC. You can use the NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator to install PressReader: News & Magazines on your PC.
Our guide in this article will help you download and install it by yourself. Just keep following this article and go through the guide below.
Features of PressReader: News & Magazines for PC
1. Access to thousands of magazines and newspapers from around the world
2. Unlimited access
3. Ability to read publications offline
4. Customize your reading experience with font and background options
5. Save articles for later
6. Share articles with others
7. Search for specific topics or publications
8. Receive recommendations based on your interests
9. Stay up-to-date on the latest news and trends
10. Get a new magazine or newspaper delivered to your device every day
PressReader: News & Magazines App Overview and Details
PressReader gives you unlimited access to thousands of magazines and newspapers from around the world so you can stay connected to the stories you love.
Use your Facebook, Twitter, Google, or free PressReader account to get started.
– – Whenever, wherever – –
Download complete issues to read offline or save data while you’re on the go. Set automatic downloads to never miss a beat.
– – Unexpected, unlimited – –
Visit thousands of PressReader HotSpots around the world to get instant complimentary access to the entire catalog. Use the in-app HotSpot Map to find a location near you and your hotel or library if they already offer PressReader.
– – Your way, every day – –
Read newspaper stories and magazine articles the minute they’re available on newsstands. Shift easily between the original page replica and a custom story layout optimized for mobile reading. Or, bring it all to life with listening mode, one-touch translation, and dynamic commenting.
– – Made for you – –
Create your own channel and automatically generate collections of stories chosen just for you. Whether you’re into news, entertainment, cooking, fitness, fashion, travel, sports, gaming, or knitting, you can create your own publication by bookmarking and saving your favorite stories.
“If you love newspapers but hate inky fingers and creepy delivery people, you might be interested in taking a gander at PressReader” – TECHCRUNCH
“PressReader delivers an authentic multi-platform newspaper-reading experience” – TNW
“I found it especially useful for keeping up with international news, which often offers viewpoints you won’t find in US media.” – LIFEHACKER
“Anyone with even a passing interest in the news should give PressReader a try” – CNET
“A sleeping giant in the digital media landscape” – INC.
– Read publications and stories just as they appear in print
– Personalize your news feed with specific sections from publications to build your own newspaper or magazine
– Get your favorite publications auto-delivered so you never miss an issue
– Download full issues for offline reading
– Instantly translate stories in up to 16 languages
– Customize your font size and type
– Listen to stories with on-demand narration
– Bookmark articles for later reading, reference or sharing
– Share stories by email or on Facebook or Twitter
– Set My Topic alerts so you always see important news on your keywords
PressReader is available on iOS, Android, Amazon for Android, Windows 8 and Blackberry 10, as well as on the Web at www.pressreader.com.
NEWSPAPERS: The Washington Post, The Guardian, The Guardian Australia, National Post, Los Angeles Times, New York Post, The Globe and Mail, The Herald, The Irish Times, China Daily, USA Today, Le Figaro, Le Journal de Montreal, El Pais, The Daily Herald, The Daily Telegraph
BUSINESS & NEWS: Newsweek, Forbes, Robb Report, Business Traveler, The Monthly
FASHION: Vogue, Vogue Hommes, Elle, Glamour, Cosmopolitan, GQ, Esquire
ENTERTAINMENT: Variety, NME, Rolling Stone, Empire
LIFESTYLE & TRAVEL: Lonely Planet, Esquire, Canadian Geographic, Marie Claire, Maxim, DNA
FOOD & HOME: Clean Eating, Canadian Living, Parents
SPORTS & FITNESS: Men’s Health, Women’s Health, Top Gear, T3
TECHNOLOGY & GAMING: PC Gamer, Popular Science, Science Illustrated
Whats New In this PressReader: News & Magazines?
Thank you for using PressReader. This update contains bug fixes and performance improvements.
> Enjoy on all-round reading experience with eBooks, now available through all travel, hospitality and healthcare partners globally.
More quality content within reach!
The PressReader app is a great way to stay up-to-date on the latest news and magazines. It’s easy to use and has a ton of features that make it a great choice for anyone looking for a news app.
That’s it! That’s how you download PressReader: News & Magazines on your PC and install it like a pro. If you’re still trying to figure it out, let us know in the comments below:
Recent PressReader: News & Magazines Reviews
Such a wonderful resource. Thank you
downloads never work automatically, even after years, help telephone line is not functional. If I was the Globe and Mail I would not want them to represent me. They are good at apologizing but not much else.
simply love it
Excellent, gives the world of Reading.
Please implement dark screen mode (white text on black background). Countless hideously-incorrect line breaks and hyphenations. Who ever programs your text pagination should be fired. Serves up titles in other languages.
theri catalogue is pretty useless. go for magzter
Seems to have problem loading high resolution view. Claims this is due to changes in Android but it all used to work and my older downloads are fine
It’s a great idea. Could be at least 4 stars if only it wasn’t so temperamental about connecting to the Internet and downloading newspapers…
Worse than useless! I cannot sign into this app using my library login credentials. In fact, I cannot even select the library group I am part of before I can even get the chance to input my details.
We refer the ownership of This PressReader: News & Magazines to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for PressReader: News & Magazines and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the PressReader: News & Magazines. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the PressReader: News & Magazines.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.