Pou is a virtual pet app created by Paul Salameh. It was first released on October 23, 2012, and is currently available on iOS, Android, Windows Phone, and BlackBerry 10 devices. The player must take care of Pou by feeding it, playing with it, and cleaning it. Pou can also be customized with different colors, hats, and accessories.
The latest Pou for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know about these updates? Here they are:
Pou ANDROID App Summary
Zakeh Ltd has developed the Pou for Android. You can find it under the Casual category on Play Store. Since its inception, Pou has got over 886471777+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.4 rating and the latest version of it is 1.4.105
The latest update of Pou is Friday, September 16, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Pou App Overview and Details
Do you have what it takes to take care of your very own alien pet?! Feed it, clean it, play with it and watch it grow up while leveling up and unlocking different wallpapers and outfits to satisfy your unique taste. How will you customize your Pou?
Feed and take care of Pou, and watch it grow! Play Games in the Game Room and collect Coins! Experiment with Potions at the Lab! Customize Pou’s appearance! Try out new Outfits, Hats and Eyeglasses! Customize each room’s Wallpaper! Unlock Achievements and Special items! Visit and play with your friends! Talk to Pou and listen back!
Features of Pou for PC
1. You can take care of your very own alien pet.
2. You can feed it.
3. You can clean it.
4. You can play with it.
5. You can choose from a variety of alien pets.
6. You can customize your alien pet.
7. You can earn rewards for taking care of your alien pet.
8. You can learn about different alien species.
9. You can compete with other players to see who can take the best care of their alien pet.
10. You can have a lot of fun taking care of your very own alien pet.
Install “Pou” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Pou on your PC isn’t that difficult if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Pou on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- The Play Store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Pou and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Pou as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Pou On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Zakeh Ltd|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Friday, September 16, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Pou?
Scene: Chocolate! ^_^
Wallpapers: Patterns 6! ^_^
Outside Scenes: Ice, Desert & Volcano! ^_^ (By OesKy)
Hat: Headphones! ^_^
Eyeglasses: Lovely! ^_^
Wallpapers: Valentines! ^_^
New Shoes! ^_^
Police Outfit & Hat! ^_^
Cheaper Outfits & Hats! ^_^
Ghost Halloween Outfit! ^_^
Witch Dress Outfit! ^_^
Witch Hat Colors! ^_^
Game: Connect 2!^_^
Pou & Pet: Mask!^_^
Sorry for late updates, we're STILL working on something BIG! ^_^
Pou is a great application for anyone who wants to have a virtual pet. It is very user-friendly and has a lot of features that allow you to customize your pet. It is also a great way to stay connected with friends who also have the application.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Pou for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
Recent Pou Reviews
a gnome was walking on the asphalt
Its good if u dont have a wifi
Im enjoy this its really good to play😘😗
This is the best game ever i play with pou in hool hour.
El mejor juego del mundoooooo
When I’m playing the mini games it won’t let me turn and the way I went at first I can only go there why
This game maded me wana brek ma phne Sue this now >:(
We refer the ownership of This Pou to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Pou and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Pou. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Pou.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.