Pocket Planes is a game for iOS and Android devices. In the game, players manage an airline, flying planes between cities around the world. The game is free-to-play, with in-app purchases available for some items.
We will help you download the Pocket Planes for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install Pocket Planes on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
Using the NOX app Player is a great way to download and install the Pocket Planes on your PC. All you have to do is, follow the steps below, install the Pocket Planes, and use it on the bigger screen of your computer:
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player on your computer using the official link here.
- Step 2: You’ll install this great emulator from your computer and click on launch to start the interface.
- Step 3: Next step is to log into your Google account in the Play Store app that the NOX app player comes with.
- Step 4: To find the Pocket Planes, you have to search for it in Play Store after logging into the Play store account.
- Step 5: As you see, the Pocket Planes appears on the first result. Click on it and you’ll see the Install button to download it.
- Step 6: Download the Pocket Planes by clicking install. It will take a few minutes to get the app shortcut added to your homepage.
- Step 7: Start using the Pocket Planes on your computer by launching it using the app icon you can see on the NOX app player homepage.
|App Name:||Pocket Planes On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||NimbleBit LLC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Monday, September 26, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Pocket Planes ANDROID App Summary
NimbleBit LLC is the developer of the Pocket Planes, and they have the app under the Simulation of Google Play Store. The latest version of the Pocket Planes from them is 2.4.1 with over 144286 users under the hood. With a 4.5 rating, the Pocket Planes is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the Pocket Planes is Monday, September 26, 2022, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the Pocket Planes on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
Pocket Planes App Overview and Details
From the creators of Tiny Tower comes Pocket Planes, a casual airline sim that fits right in your pocket!
– Manage and grow your fleet of planes as they fly interesting people and cargo to over 250 cities around the map.
– Unlock everything from tiny prop planes to jumbo jets and small town airports to mega cities.
– Customize your planes with your own paint jobs and pilot uniforms.
– Trade plane parts among your friends, and compete in worldwide group events.
Features of Pocket Planes for PC
1. Manage your own airline
2. Hire pilots and flight attendants
3. Buy and upgrade aircraft
4. Fly to over 100 real-world airports
5. Complete missions and earn rewards
6. Trade aircraft and parts with other players
7. Join an airline alliance
8. Battle other players in the Airline Wars
9. Collect over 200 unique aircraft
10. Customize your airports
Whats New In this Pocket Planes?
Fix issues with lost Global Event progress.
Small bug fixes.
This game is really fun and addicting. I really enjoy playing it and it’s a great way to pass time. The only downside is that it can be a bit challenging to get some of the planes, but other than that, I absolutely love this game!
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the Pocket Planes? Let us know!
Recent Pocket Planes Reviews
Needs more improvements
I LOVE UR GAMES
Are you sure this game works for Android now? Damn thing crashes more often than a drunken celebrity.
Thanks for bringing the game back! Been waiting for a long time. Excited for more new content soon. Possible bug: I can’t get any notification and it seems like I’m not the only one. Hope it gets fixed soon.
The ads to watch and get bonuses it hasn’t worked in days.
Fantastic game. So addictive, definitely Nimblebit’s best game.
THANK YOU FOR BRINGING THIS GAME BACK!
Notifications bugged: Both Android & IOS. So I’ve downloaded this game on both my IOS an Android device, but for some reason, no matter what I change in the games settings for notifications, no notifs appear, I’ve checked the settings outside the game and notifications are allowed, yet no notifications appear. Nimblebit please fix.
ITS BACK!!! ITS FINALLY BACK!!!
Used to love this game. But found pocket trains instead. The airports always seem empty. I thought about buying premium and the lost and found to support them but 39.99 for premium is insane. I can buy full fledged pc games for that. Then the lost and found holds less bucks and parts than pocket trains does and being 9.99 compared to pocket trains 4.99 huge difference. Hope that gets adjusted for thats insane
We refer the ownership of This Pocket Planes to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Pocket Planes and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Pocket Planes. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Pocket Planes.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.