P&O Ferries is a ferry operator based in the United Kingdom, offering passenger and freight services across the English Channel, Irish Sea and North Sea. The company also operates a number of holiday and leisure products and services, including cruises and river cruises. P&O Ferries is a subsidiary of the Dubai-based DP World.
This article is all about helping you get to know the P&O Ferries: Book a Ferry Tick for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
- 1 Download & Install P&O Ferries: Book a Ferry Tick For PC: Windows 10/8/7
- 2 P&O Ferries: Book a Ferry Tick ANDROID App Summary
- 3 P&O Ferries: Book a Ferry Tick App Overview and Details
- 4 Features of P&O Ferries: Book a Ferry Tick for PC
- 5 Whats New In this P&O Ferries: Book a Ferry Tick?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent P&O Ferries: Book a Ferry Tick Reviews
Download & Install P&O Ferries: Book a Ferry Tick For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the P&O Ferries: Book a Ferry Tick for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the P&O Ferries: Book a Ferry Tick.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for P&O Ferries: Book a Ferry Tick on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the P&O Ferries: Book a Ferry Tick and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the P&O Ferries: Book a Ferry Tick on your computer right away.
|App Name:||P&O Ferries: Book a Ferry Tick On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||P&O Ferries Ltd|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Travel & Local|
|Updated on:||Friday, January 21, 2022|
|Get it On:|
P&O Ferries: Book a Ferry Tick ANDROID App Summary
The P&O Ferries: Book a Ferry Tick was developed by the popular developer agency named P&O Ferries Ltd. They have the P&O Ferries: Book a Ferry Tick in the Travel & Local category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 3.0.1, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 24634 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 1.0 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With P&O Ferries: Book a Ferry Tick latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Friday, January 21, 2022 was the last date the P&O Ferries: Book a Ferry Tick was updated with new features. If you want to use the P&O Ferries: Book a Ferry Tick on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the P&O Ferries: Book a Ferry Tick using the emulator later on.
P&O Ferries: Book a Ferry Tick App Overview and Details
Ferry travel adventures made easy with the P&O Ferries app.
You are the captain when you download this handy free travel app from the UK’s favourite ferry company, as voted for by consumers in the Globe Travel Awards 2016 – 2019.
BOOK YOUR FERRY TICKETS
– For the best prices, it pays to book your ferry direct with P&O Ferries. A quick tap is all it takes to start your online booking.
– If you haven’t travelled with us before, you can create an account to sign into the app. In a hurry? You can also book a ferry using our guest checkout feature.
– Once you’ve arrived at one of our ports you can use the ferry ticket in your app to check-in
MANAGE YOUR TRIP
– You can edit a ferry ticket any time prior to check-in at the port. Upgrade your ferry crossing with Priority Boarding, Club Lounge, Pre-booked Meals or Wifi. (Services vary by ship/route)
– Plan your holiday using our ferry app; add travel insurance, RAC breakdown cover, order your foreign currency to collect on board, plan a visit to top attractions across Europe with Get Your Guide, or book with one of our accommodation partners; Booking.com, Center Parcs Europe, Magic Breaks, Cottages.com or Pierre & Vacances.
FERRY ALERTS & OFFER NOTIFICATIONS
– Stay up-to-date with those all-important ferry travel reminders
– Be first to know about special offers in our World Duty Free shop with up to 40% off high street prices
– Browse our selection of cheap ferry travel deals and plan your next holiday
– Receive exclusive on board promotions for your ferry crossing direct to your app
FIND YOUR WAY
– It pays to be prepared when you travel by ferry. Find out what to expect when you reach the port and you can even use our ferry app for directions.
– Use the on board map to locate services and facilities on each deck of our ferries
– Browse our food menus and decide where to eat from the selection of restaurants, bars and coffee shops
– Relax in the Club Lounge, pick up a gift from the shop, or take the kids to enjoy the children’s entertainment area
WHERE WE SAIL
– Our most popular route into Europe from the UK is on the English Channel from Dover to Calais. This ferry to France takes just 90 minutes.
– From Hull you can book an overnight mini cruise ferry to either Rotterdam or Zeebrugge with onward travel to Amsterdam or Bruges
– Our Irish ferry crossing travels between Liverpool and Dublin. Whilst our most northern route travels between Larne in Northern Ireland and Cairnryan in Scotland.
* please note sailings cannot be amended 60 minutes prior to departure on Dover-Calais and Cairnryan-Larne or 120 minutes prior to depart on Hull-Rotterdam/Zeebrugge
Features of P&O Ferries: Book a Ferry Tick for PC
1. You can be your own captain and plan your own ferry travel adventures with the P&O Ferries app.
2. The app makes it easy to find the best routes and times for your journey.
3. You can book and pay for your ferry tickets all in one place.
4. The app gives you live updates on ferry schedules and arrivals.
5. You can view information on facilities and services at each port.
6. The app has a handy packing list to help you plan for your trip.
7. You can check the weather forecast for your journey and plan accordingly.
8. The app provides a map of each port to help you find your way around.
9. You can learn about the history and culture of each port you visit.
10. The app gives you the ability to share your photos and experiences with others.
Whats New In this P&O Ferries: Book a Ferry Tick?
P&O Ferries is a great way to book a ferry ticket. The application is user-friendly and the process is straightforward. The company offers a variety of ferry services and routes, so there is sure to be a option that meets your needs. P&O Ferries is reliable and offers a high level of customer service, making it a great choice for booking your next ferry trip.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the P&O Ferries: Book a Ferry Tick of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
Recent P&O Ferries: Book a Ferry Tick Reviews
No improvement since long time, no idea why is it being offered if not functional at all
Works perfectly now!👍
Useless. After completing all the fields, it returned an error message “user creation failed”.
Unfinished app. Too many problems to list. Spend a gram of your companys millions valuation and fix it.
I downloaded the app so that is have any booking details to hand but it doesn’t show any bookings made via the website. A bit pointless.
Wanted to book an offer described in the app – could find no way to do so. Brochure link broken too. Not fit for purpose.
Useless app. You can’t even add your trips once you buy them as guest before you download this useless app
Signed in but cannot see my tickets.
Unfortunately, even though signing in works. It no longer shows up coming trips/bookings. So makes it relatively pointless. Has been like this since the ‘problems’ they had. There is no support for the app either, so a slim chance of it being fixed . Sad, as it used to work well. Now just taking screenshots of email to replace it. Hopefully the app fixed soon.
Super easy to book a ticket, no need to print anything out, just show your phone, highly recommended.
We refer the ownership of This P&O Ferries: Book a Ferry Tick to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for P&O Ferries: Book a Ferry Tick and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the P&O Ferries: Book a Ferry Tick. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the P&O Ferries: Book a Ferry Tick.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.