P&O Cruises Australia is a leading cruise line that has been providing quality cruising holidays for over 145 years. The company offers a wide range of cruises to destinations all over the world, including the Caribbean, Europe, Alaska, and the South Pacific. P&O Cruises Australia is committed to providing its guests with a truly memorable cruising experience, and its friendly and professional staff are always on hand to ensure that your holiday is perfect.
Before we get to know the steps to download and install the P&O Cruises Australia For PC for PC, let’s discuss its technical specifications:
- 1 P&O Cruises Australia App Overview and Details
- 2 P&O Cruises Australia App Overview and Details
- 3 Download & Install P&O Cruises Australia For PC: Windows 10/8/7
- 4 P&O Cruises Australia ANDROID App Summary
- 5 Features of P&O Cruises Australia for PC
- 6 Whats New In this P&O Cruises Australia?
- 7 Conclusion
- 8 Recent P&O Cruises Australia Reviews
P&O Cruises Australia App Overview and Details
P&O Cruises Australia App Overview and Details
The P&O Cruises app makes cruising even easier. Download before your cruise departs and you can access your boarding documentation, explore and familiarise yourself with your ship and the endless choices at your disposal, check out the restaurants and menus, bars, entertainment and more. It will help you navigate your way around your ship and really make the most of your holiday.
Plus, you can use the app free of charge via the onboard Wi-Fi.
Before your cruise
Get prepared to relax! Sign in to the app and you’ll be able to see:
• Your booking information
• Your cruise countdown begins and is shown here
• Explore shore tours
• Check out our restaurants and great value drinks packages
• Learn all about your ship – activities, entertainment, spa, fitness and more
Once You’re Onboard
You’re on holiday! Connect to the ship’s Wi-Fi (free of charge) and you can:
• Check out today’s weather, ship’s time, arrival/departure times and important port information
• Use the deck plan guides to familiarise yourself with all of your ship’s features and navigate your way around
• Check out today’s menus and make dining reservations
• Book classes, spa treatments, Edge Adventure passes and more. You’ll get notifications to help you remember (after all, you are on holiday)
• Chat with your family/new found friends
• Check out Good Times, our daily guide of what’s happening, where and when. Plan your day, book classes and make sure you don’t miss a thing
• Order our famous barista-brewed coffee
• Review all the amazing shore tours available on your cruise and make a booking (if you haven’t already)
• Check your onboard account (only if you really want to)
• Have immediate access to P&O Cruises latest offers and book your next cruise while onboard for added benefits
• Use your digital cruise card for contactless payments.
Stay tuned as our app continues to evolve with even more functionality and features to ensure your P&O Cruise is Like No Place On Earth. In the meantime, we would love your feedback and suggestions. Please email [email protected]
We can’t wait to welcome you onboard.
Download & Install P&O Cruises Australia For PC: Windows 10/8/7
To install the P&O Cruises Australia on your Windows computer, you will need to install an Android emulator first. Let’s see how to get this done in a few minutes:
- The first thing you’ll do is download the Memu emulator on your computer. You will find it in your Downloads folder.
- Installing it may take longer if your PC has less power. A powerful PC makes the installation faster. Just double click on the file and accept the installation.
- Decline the additional app installations, click on finish, and the Memu emulator will launch on your computer.
- Play store is pre-installed in Memu, and you’ll see it right after the installation is done. Open it up by double clicking.
- Log into your Play store account with email and password, then search for the P&O Cruises Australia on the search bar.
- From the search results, click on your desired P&O Cruises Australia result and click on the install button to start the download process.
- Now, wait a while and the P&O Cruises Australia will be installed on your PC and emulator with a shortcut button to both.
- Run the P&O Cruises Australia with the shortcut icon. Congratulations, you’ve successfully installed and ran the P&O Cruises Australia on your PC.
|App Name:||P&O Cruises Australia On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Carnival plc|
|Updated on:||Tuesday, October 25, 2022|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Travel & Local|
|Get it On:|
P&O Cruises Australia ANDROID App Summary
Carnival plc is the developer of this P&O Cruises Australia application. It is listed under the Travel & Local category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 36751+ users of this app. The P&O Cruises Australia app rating is currently 4.17.0.
It was last updated on Tuesday, October 25, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of P&O Cruises Australia for PC
1. Access your cruise itinerary
2. Check in online
3. Make dining and shore excursion reservations
4. View account information and make payments
5. Stay up-to-date on the latest news and events
6. Receive exclusive offers and deals
7. Share your photos and experiences with friends and family
8. Find your way around the ship with the interactive map
9. Stay entertained with games, puzzles and trivia
10. Connect with other cruisers through the chat feature
Whats New In this P&O Cruises Australia?
Exciting News Cruiselings! We've updated the P&O App with some great new functionality and fixed some annoying bugs while we were at it!
This release we've concentrated on getting those chat notifications sorted, we know how easy it is to get distracted onboard, so we've made it easier for your shipmates to get in contact with you and let you know what they're up to!
We're keeping an eye on your feedback and we're working on it!
P&O Cruises Australia is a great way to see the world and meet new people. The application process is simple and the company is very helpful. I would recommend P&O Cruises Australia to anyone looking for a great way to travel.
This concludes our article on P&O Cruises Australia Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or P&O Cruises Australia for Windows. Glad to help you out!
Recent P&O Cruises Australia Reviews
Google Play says my phone isn’t compatible. What do I do
Unable to log in despite resetting password several times, tried to register says email already exists. Not liking this at all
Can’t login. It goes in circles. Reset password and still can’t get in.
About as useful as an ashtray on a motorcycle! I filled in the relevant boxes to register but when I tapped Next, nothing happened. I tried twice more with the same result so I uninstalled/reinstalled and tried to register again. Couldn’t get past Next!
The APP looks good from a design standpoint but doesn’t work functionally Everytime I select a menu option it crashes or won’t reload
What a useless app, 90% of links are “Who put the pineapple in the pool”
The app was okay for a bit, but one moment I can access the menus etc then it has the error of the who put the pineapple in the pool. It keeps happening and saying there is an error with my account and I have to log in constantly. Please fix before my cruise at the end of November.
Hate the “who threw the pineapple into the pool” the app is useless at best.
App only supports passwords up to a maximum of 15 characters. Website supports at least 16. Can’t login.
We refer the ownership of This P&O Cruises Australia to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for P&O Cruises Australia and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the P&O Cruises Australia. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the P&O Cruises Australia.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.