Plantronics Hub is a software application that provides a single point of control for Plantronics audio devices and allows for customization of settings. It also provides an interface for managing phone calls, music, and other audio sources. The Hub software is available for Windows and Mac computers, as well as for iOS and Android mobile devices.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Plantronics Hub for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install Plantronics Hub For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Plantronics Hub for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Plantronics Hub.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Plantronics Hub on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Plantronics Hub and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Plantronics Hub on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Plantronics Hub On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Plantronics Inc.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Wednesday, August 25, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Plantronics Hub ANDROID App Summary
The Plantronics Hub was developed by the popular developer agency named Plantronics Inc.. They have the Plantronics Hub in the Tools category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 3.19.0, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 2635233 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.3 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Plantronics Hub latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Wednesday, August 25, 2021 was the last date the Plantronics Hub was updated with new features. If you want to use the Plantronics Hub on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Plantronics Hub using the emulator later on.
Plantronics Hub App Overview and Details
Discover how Plantronics Hub brings additional functionality to your new Plantronics Bluetooth® headset with helpful tools, notifications, and status information.
Get the following features for Poly Sync 20, Voyager Focus 2, Voyager Edge, Voyager Edge UC, Voyager Focus UC, Voyager 3200 Series, Voyager 4200 Series, Voyager 5200 Series, Voyager 6200 Series and Voyager 8200 Series:
• Use Find MyHeadset to locate your misplaced headset using an audible tone or the BackTrack feature (not available on Poly Sync 20)
• Customize settings
• Manage smart sensor options (not available on Poly Sync 20, Voyager Focus 2, Voyager 4200 Series and Voyager 6200 Series)
• Check battery level
• See headset status
• Explore headset features
• Wirelessly update your headset firmware from your smartphone (Poly Sync 20, Voyager Focus 2, Voyager 3200 Series, Voyager 4200 Series, Voyager 5200 Series, Voyager 6200 Series, Voyager 8200 Series only)
• Change language option for your voice prompts (Poly Sync 20, Voyager Focus 2, Voyager 3200 Series, Voyager 4200 Series, Voyager 5200 Series, Voyager 6200 Series, Voyager 8200 Series, Voyager Edge and Voyager Edge UC only)
• Enable headset support for Amazon Alexa and locate your lost headset with new Find With Tile support (Voyager 4200 Series and Voyager 5200 Series)
Get the following features for Plantronics Voyager Legend, Voyager Legend UC, BackBeat FIT, BackBeat PRO, BackBeat PRO+, BackBeat PRO 2, BackBeat SENSE, BackBeat FIT 500 Series, BackBeat 500 Series, BackBeat FIT 300 Series, BackBeat GO 600 Series, BackBeat 100, BackBeat GO 2, BackBeat GO 3, Calisto 5300, Voyager PRO HD, Voyager 100 Series, Explorer 10, Explorer 50, Explorer 80, Explorer 100, Explorer 500 Series, Marque M155, Marque 2 M165, Marque 2 A170, Marque 2 M180, M25 Series, M55, M70 Series, and M90 Series:
• Use the Find MyHeadset feature to locate your misplaced headset using an audible tone or the BackTrack feature
• Monitor battery level
• See headset status
• Explore headset features
• Android OS v7 and higher
• Some versions of the Android operating system and some phones/tablets may not support all features.
©2021 Plantronics, Inc. BackBeat, Find MyHeadset, Plantronics, Voyager, and Voyager Legend are trademarks of Plantronics, Inc. registered in the US and other countries. BackTrack, Explorer, Marque, M25, M55, M70, M90, M180, and Plantronics Hub are trademarks of Plantronics, Inc. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc. registered in the US and other countries. Bluetooth trademarks are owned by Bluetooth SIG Inc., any use by Plantronics, Inc. is under license. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Patents: US 9,661,117
Features of Plantronics Hub for PC
-The Plantronics Hub brings additional functionality to your new Plantronics Bluetooth head.
-You can now manage calls, mute/unmute, and adjust volume directly from your head.
-The Hub also allows for firmware updates and customization of your settings.
-You can also now use the Plantronics Hub to connect to your computer to manage softphone calls.
-The Hub is compatible with Windows and Mac computers.
-The Hub is also compatible with Plantronics headsets, so you can manage all of your calls from one place.
-The Plantronics Hub is a great way to manage your calls and keep your hands free.
-The Hub is easy to use and makes it easy to manage your calls.
Whats New In this Plantronics Hub?
Added Support for Voyager Focus 2
The Plantronics Hub application is a great way to manage your Plantronics devices and keep them updated. The application is easy to use and has a lot of features that are helpful. The only downside is that it is not available for all platforms, but it is still a great application for Plantronics users.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Plantronics Hub of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
Recent Plantronics Hub Reviews
I got it to connect but it has 2 features. It shows the document that has the buttons on the heads described. It has none of the actual features available above. Samsung Galaxy s22 and voyager 2
Love Plantronics products.. I have a couple of them just love them great devices
Stupid app cannot connect tp V5200
Used to be good. However purchased a new 5200 to replace a now defective older 5200 and the app will not connect. In fact only 2 menu options come up. Have uninstalled and reinstalled several times without success. Totally useless.
Doesn’t allow me to check battery status or do firmware updates my phone is a note 20 ultra
App does not function as described. Can not pair with your voyager 5200. It is just a manual for all of their bluetooth products.
no better then this one ABSOLUTELY good to go but the volume is to low
The app stopped working. It doesn’t show any settings and configurations of my 5220 anymore. I need to adjust the settings the of my new 5220 but app never able to bring them up. Please fix the issue on the app.
Reset sensor answer, reject drops off also microphone contacts say I can nearly hear you. please help
Was advertised for FW updates, but it only shows the manual for me device, plus that “forgets” the selected device
We refer the ownership of This Plantronics Hub to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Plantronics Hub and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Plantronics Hub. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Plantronics Hub.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.