Places Locker is an online marketplace that helps people find storage units near them. With over 10,000 storage units listed in the United States, Places Locker is the largest online storage marketplace. Storage units are available in all sizes, from small lockers to large warehouses. Prices start at $10 per month.
The latest Places Locker for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Places Locker ANDROID App Summary
Places Leisure has developed the Places Locker for Android. You can find it under the Health & Fitness category on Play Store. Since its inception, Places Locker has got over 183437+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 1.0 rating and the latest version of it is 4.20.0
The latest update of Places Locker is Monday, November 21, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Places Locker App Overview and Details
Places Locker, created by Places Leisure, is your new physical activity partner. Track your daily activity, convert it into MOVES and keep inspired and motivated to do more through our extensive list of training programmes and challenges. Places Leisure is a social enterprise working in partnership with local authorities and with a mission to create active places and healthy people. We also manage leisure centres and gyms throughout the UK. But if you don’t have a centre near you, don’t worry, you can still use the app and enjoy many of its benefits.
• TRAINING: With over 300 programmes, our app knows where you are and will tailor a programme to the equipment available at your home site, or wherever you may be. Choose your goals and the amount of time you want to train for. Let Places Locker do the rest!
• MOTIVATION: Stay motivated and keep your exercise varied by changing your programme regularly, taking part in our challenges, sharing your workouts with friends or trying a new class. Book classes and other activities at your nearest Places Leisure Centre directly through the app.
• OUTDOOR ACTIVITY: Keep track of your outdoor activities directly via Places Locker or automatically sync the data you have stored in other apps such as Google Fit, S-Health, Fitbit, Garmin, MapMyFitness, MyFitnessPal, Polar, RunKeeper, Strava, Swimtag and Withings.
• FUN: With regular challenges on offer, use Places Locker to take your workouts to the next level. See how you compare to other users
• BODY MEASUREMENTS: Keep track of your measurements (weight, body fat, etc.) and check your progress over time.
Features of Places Locker for PC
1. Places Locker tracks your daily activity and provides feedback to help you improve your physical activity.
2. Places Locker helps you set and achieve your physical activity goals.
3. Places Locker motivates you to stay active by providing challenges and rewards.
4. Places Locker connects you with other like-minded people who can help support and encourage you on your journey.
5. Places Locker makes it easy to find and book physical activity classes and facilities near you.
6. Places Locker gives you access to expert advice and tips on how to get the most out of your physical activity.
7. Places Locker helps you track your progress and see your activity level improve over time.
8. Places Locker makes it easy to share your success with friends and family.
9. Places Locker is always there to support and encourage you, no matter what your physical activity goals are.
10. Places Locker is the perfect physical activity partner for everyone!
Install “Places Locker” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the Places Locker on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the Places Locker app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install Places Locker.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||Places Locker On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Places Leisure|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Health & Fitness|
|Updated on:||Monday, November 21, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Places Locker?
This is a great application for those who are looking to store their belongings in a safe and secure place. The staff is friendly and helpful, and the prices are reasonable. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking for a storage solution.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Places Locker for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
Recent Places Locker Reviews
Really bad, never shows me what’s current available to book, only after a few refreshes it will show me. Used the Web browser and save your self the hassle
This app is rubbish Everytime I want to book classes it emails me a verification code to enter the members area, but then the code never works Pointless app
No point downloading for bookings. Getting an error message every time I try to go to the members area. Two factor codes create error.
This app is terrible! I recently went from the everyone active app to this one and the difference is unreal. Its so slow, the qr code doesn’t work and booking classes isn’t easy at all. No option to add to your calendar either. I miss my old app!
My grandson has been swimming 🏊♂️ there for 5yrs
It’s annoying to use! This app is the opposite of quick and easy. It needs to be fully redeveloped. Graet membership but rubbish app!!! It is slow and often does not accurately show what activities are available.
Terrible. Can’t set up an account (won’t let you enter weight to complete set up). Have tried multiple times.
Never managed to log into members area. Always an error. Only advice given is to reinstall app.
“Forgets” accounts and deactivates after a couple of weeks. Then impossible to recover password or log in to app again!
Slow and unpredictable
We refer the ownership of This Places Locker to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Places Locker and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Places Locker. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Places Locker.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.